Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5037 times)
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

The future of cryptocurrency depends on the person who uses and tracks it. as well as those who invested in projects and those who work on those projects that are bounty hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

Having invested in electronic money brings you a nice future. Invest and choose good coding as it brings high income. That is why many investors are interested in investing in electronic money because they know that investing here gives you opportunities and opportunities to succeed in the future. Electronic money will continue to increase in the future
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

Btc maximalists who say it's a store of value are wrong. At least today they are wrong. Maybe in the future when the crypto revolution becomes mainstream they will be right.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

Now I am still optimistic about the future development of the blockchain, which may change the living habits of most people and bring convenience to most people.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

Well I think the future of crypto currency really depends upon the condition of the bitcoins market value because we all know that all the other crypto currencies market values depends on bitcoins market value so therefore I could that if bitcoin market value will grow then the future of crypto currency is good.
tiothreadphello

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:51:20 PM

Just HODL
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

Well I think the future of crypto currency really depends upon the condition of the bitcoins market value because we all know that all the other crypto currencies market values depends on bitcoins market value so therefore I could that if bitcoin market value will grow then the future of crypto currency is good.

I agree, for now the state of the bitcoin market is still very influential in the overall crypto condition, I'm sure in the future crypto will develop better

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

In my view I don't think the bank is having has important role to play because the banking aspect and usefulness of it has been settled by the intermediary which means you have the access to control your money. Cryptocurrency has been in existence years now which I'm positive about it existing for long which means a lot has been happening and more to come so if the bank would be involved I guess it could have happened. I know if there could be any development in Cryptocurrency it can be just by personal view or names.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

The future of crypto depends on the people who track and use it. One also has the ability to dictate the fate of cryptocurrency as investors and projects within.
Coltpython

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

The idea behind crypto is not to have banks being able to exchange cryptocurrencies with traders but its to have crypto as the major currency of exchange and buying/selling for everyone.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

What future are you talking about? I am sure that the technology is able to develop completely without a crypto market, without tokens and exchanges. All this only hinders the development of projects, because their value varies in the price of their token.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

I am sure that in the future crypto will develop better. For now the state of the bitcoin market is still very influential in the overall crypto condition,
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

I doubt that banks and cryptocurrency will work together, I think here everyone will go their own ways, but the fact that cryptocurrency is now popular is a fact!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

I think cryptocurrency has a good future. Over time, it will enter into the life of every modern man. At this stage, market it is not always stable. In these conditions, you need to understand the market and wait for the situation when you can invest profitably.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

The crypto market is going through a critical time and extreme bass volatility. This is not the first time and it will hardly be the last time either. Those who have little appetite for risk will deliver their cryptos. However, future expectations remain intact and very good, especially with confirmation of the entry of institutional investors, Bakkt, bitcoin ETFs and possible regulations that could be very effective in protecting investors.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

With the current level of popularity of cryptocurrencies, which falls, to talk about the future is quite difficult, because now predict what will happen at all with cryptocurrencies and when waiting for the next surge, it is simply unrealistic.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

I think in the winter we will see strong growth. It can't end like this. I believe in the blockchain. This technology will change the world forever.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
res1dentev7

Activity: 196

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

So many people are worrying now about situation on the marlet and we should stay strong about our investments. Crypto will survive, it's just a bad time

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:46:43 AM

In my opinion, in the near future banks will cease to fulfill their functions and new organizations based on blochchain technologies will replace them.
I think the banks will also need to adopt the advanced technology for their continuous as no one want to cease their business so they will look to adopt the services for the Bitcoin and they will adopt the technology to exchange the Bitcoin with different currencies. It is sure that in the future the governments will allow the banks to use cryptocurrencies.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

I think crypto will grow better in the future than it is now, for now it is really down because it is undergoing an annual cycle and this is a natural thing, worrying may but don't overdo it, be patient it is better to wait for future crypto revival

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: