Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: future of crypto ?  (Read 5046 times)
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

A great many countries that prohibit the use of crypto. But in my country crypto can still be accessed by many people. And if crypto is used as fiat currencies. I am sure that it will not be. All already exist in government regulation. Crypto will continue to run and make a lot of people that go to invest. With many people who invest this will take a very good future.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BBbill

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

iBlockchain is a wealth fund utilizing low-cap cryptocurrency as an investment vehicle. We can safely and legally channel high volume into altcoins for a sizable profit, with returns as high as 800%. Message me for more details – t.me/iblockchainglobal
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

Your question would not have been if the cryptocurrency had been recognized as a legitimate way of exchanging goods. In this case, one could simply buy and sell goods for a cryptocurrency.

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

everything can only be to predict and cannot be a benchmark for thinking, I myself think the future of krypto is very good, why? because in my opinion, in the future everyone will prefer the instant and peer-to-peer transaction method, rather than bring a lot of money to buy something

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
mgrbtc

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

If there is no regulation, then the cryptocurrencies will remain a semi-legal tool for quick enrichment, fraud, and thereby earn a negative reputation. But the legalization would reveal the best sides of the cryptocurrency.
valetrm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

In the future, the crypto market as a financial instrument will become very similar to the stock market or will be absorbed by it. And technology will take root in our lives.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
boris1985s

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will replace to us habitual money, such as dollar and euro over time. Rather everything already in a couple of years in banks we will be able to exchange various cryptocurrencies.

rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

many well-known people have said about that. many of them believe that crypto will be the big in the future
for example john McAfee, even he makes a stupid bet LOL

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

If crypto is exchanged in banks, that mean we have welcomed a centralized system into the crypto space. I do not also think that baks would want a decentralized form of exchange to be welcomed into their system. Which means  we should not even conceive such idea.
Sicithdeve

Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:19:15 PM

In future will the banks be able to exchange crypto? Now we are exchanging from traders...but when (if) the popularity of crypto increase a lot then the traders will not be able to exchange such amount of bitcoins...so what about the future of crypto?

the futurr ofthe cryptocurrency is going to be great and i believe that we will learn it in some universities for example

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

If crypto is exchanged in banks, that mean we have welcomed a centralized system into the crypto space. I do not also think that baks would want a decentralized form of exchange to be welcomed into their system. Which means  we should not even conceive such idea.
i think that banks are not safe enough but actually no place is safe enough when you are thinking about your own money

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

i think that banks are not safe enough but actually no place is safe enough when you are thinking about your own money
The fact is that the banking system is still very necessary for us, because all financial Real life is focused on banking services.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Oltort

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

If crypto is exchanged in banks, that mean we have welcomed a centralized system into the crypto space. I do not also think that baks would want a decentralized form of exchange to be welcomed into their system. Which means  we should not even conceive such idea.
It would not be anything that people would want if crypto was built by a bank. That is why Bitcoin should remain if it is not centralized.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

The Bank remains the Bank because of the centralized Bank system.
Cryptocurrency is a type of financial choice other than a Bank whose nature is Decentralized.

If the cryptocurrency is united with the Conventional Bank, it's the same as lying, it's useless.
rakib123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

I think cryptocurrency have a good future. Currently this crypto market haven't a good position. But I hope it will be recover this current situation.
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

There can be only one Smiley
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

I agree if the bank in the future can fully support the existence of cryptocurrency, so that between crypto and the bank there will be no more competition and should be replaced by partnership, and in the future it can really help the public
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

Agree with this. I think if banks will allowed the cryptocurrency to be trade of to them the transaction would be more faster and convenient for everyone. No competition will be established between the two, and it will be a huge help for the economy of the country. They will also have more profit to gain. After all what matters is the profit they will gained
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

Agree with this. I think if banks will allowed the cryptocurrency to be trade of to them the transaction would be more faster and convenient for everyone. No competition will be established between the two, and it will be a huge help for the economy of the country. They will also have more profit to gain. After all what matters is the profit they will gained
I think I disagree with you because I see there are now many ICOs who have created Vision and Mission for Bakr cyrptocurrency.
The bank is centralized and may not be open to cryptocurrency.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

the futurr ofthe cryptocurrency is going to be great and i believe that we will learn it in some universities for example

Where are whose who sell their coins before market started to grow? What does he or she think about? Pay close attention to the tendencies which market follows. We see that there circles that repeat from time to time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: