Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TabTrader - mobile trading terminal for all major exchanges  (Read 7959 times)
cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Great work! There are online trading interfaces you pay $20/month for that don't even support as many exchanges as this app. Definitely good value for money Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isildurBG

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

I can’t see how to add an exchange from the app, i mean when i open the app i don’t see an option to connect an exchange. I use iphone 7.
isildurBG

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

Probably the trading option is still not available for IOS. Do you guys know when it will be? The app is very cool but i have a beautifull iphone lol
MR_Expert

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:03:26 PM

i can not use Tab trader just because of Orderbook. i can not read on tab trader how many btc buy support and sell support like i read in Foxytrader.
if you guys add Orderbook feature like Foxy trader.  Then i left foxytrader.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

I use a lot of TabTrader to track the value of the entire cryptocurrency market and the coin I invest. TabTrader brings a pretty comprehensive view of a coin being traded on a number of trading sites and you can also trade right on the TabTrader but in my opinion you should not do so because sometimes I notice there is a delay relatively when trading on the TabTrader application. Take advantage of this application to better trade.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MR_Expert

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

Where to read market depth charts on Tab Trader.  Tab Trader still don't have some features. there should be some feature to invest 10% , 25% 50% or 100% from total balance to any coin that we want.   Foxy Trader still loving easy to buy and sell and Read chart.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

How do you connect your exchange accounts to the app, im pretty sure you would have to give your pass and username and after that it does not matter what permissions you have in-app if you can just get the info and connect to it on the pc, am i wrong on this?
I think this is very difficult to understand and less practical ,, I am not sure that this can invite many pinat traders ,. because I myself do not have more interest in this .. but maybe if it can be a little easy to make will be different
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

How do you connect your exchange accounts to the app, im pretty sure you would have to give your pass and username and after that it does not matter what permissions you have in-app if you can just get the info and connect to it on the pc, am i wrong on this?
I think this is very difficult to understand and less practical ,, I am not sure that this can invite many pinat traders ,. because I myself do not have more interest in this .. but maybe if it can be a little easy to make will be different

Its not difficult at all. I use tab trader to monitor my alt investments and you don't need to use your log in for the exchange you're using. There's a watchlist option that i use to check the coin price real time and it's customizable so you won't get confused about which coin is from which exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mixicali

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 03:20:47 AM

Scam and thief program, I woke up this morning and found the balance of bittrex 0 usd, it was about 6000 dollars, and I found a large purchase and sale orders for $iris coin until the balance ended, I know friends who were also stolen, DO NOT TRUST THIS APPLICATION, BE CAREFULL BE CAREFULL BE CAREFULL
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 6275

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:38:07 AM

Scam and thief program, I woke up this morning and found the balance of bittrex 0 usd, it was about 6000 dollars, and I found a large purchase and sale orders for $iris coin until the balance ended, I know friends who were also stolen, DO NOT TRUST THIS APPLICATION, BE CAREFULL BE CAREFULL BE CAREFULL

I came to this topic after reading your post in the Arabic local board, I was looking for the other "victims" but I see nobody yet. I, however, did tag the account for now (although it has been inactive), the app has been there for nearly 5 years, it has 45,755 reviews on Google Play (most are positive), so your accusation here is a bit weak, as I explained in the local board you should show some evidence, those need to be sent to Google Play as well, I mean tens of thousands of people use this app if what you claim is true, then the amount scammed will be pretty HUGE and the number of victims will be massive (sadly)

I will keep the tag for a while, I will remove it if they respond or if a few days pass without anyone else besides you accuse them of scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TabTrader (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:59:28 PM

I will copy paste what I wrote in the original message of this user.

For everyone concerned:
1) This individual is the only one had this issue out of hundreds of thousands of users. If there was an issue in the app, scammers would have used this vulnerability multiple times. Why scam one person if you could scam all of the users. Just doesn't make sense.

[For full disclosure 2 of his mates also from the same African country reported this issue. Maybe it is the same person just with multiple reports: one in the app, one via email, one in our telegram group. Anyway we are talking to all 3 of them in best faith trying to help.]

2) Preliminary investigation showed that this user has compromised his credentials somewhere.

3) But we believe it is unfair to go reporting that such an established and reputable app is a scam without any proof. Moreover we are trying to help him understand what happened the very same moment.

More will unfold later.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 6275

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 04:10:03 PM

Just for the record, I do tend to believe what you saying is correct, in regards to the probability of his "compromised credentials" and it can be found in my previous reply.

I was looking for the other "victims" but I see nobody yet. I, however, did tag the account for now (although it has been inactive), the app has been there for nearly 5 years, it has 45,755 reviews on Google Play (most are positive), so your accusation here is a bit weak, as I explained in the local board you should show some evidence, those need to be sent to Google Play as well, I mean tens of thousands of people use this app if what you claim is true, then the amount scammed will be pretty HUGE and the number of victims will be massive (sadly)

I will keep the tag for a while, I will remove it if they respond or if a few days pass without anyone else besides you accuse them of scam.

But why would you say this

For full disclosure 2 of his mates also from the same African country reported this issue.

Why are you revealing your client's information that is unnecessary for this matter and is PRIVATE? is that how you handle your clients' information?

I will remove the tag since you did respond and since I see no more victims, but I would like to see what does the community thinks about you revealing this information in a terrible manner.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 10:36:29 PM

Very useful tool, I came across this tool when I was a novice in the crypto world, I really recommend this tool for traders using mobile phone. I might not know of other applications but this alone allows you to link all your trading accounts to it.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
Connemara

Activity: 61
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 06:56:00 PM

I will copy paste what I wrote in the original message of this user.

For everyone concerned:
1) This individual is the only one had this issue out of hundreds of thousands of users. If there was an issue in the app, scammers would have used this vulnerability multiple times. Why scam one person if you could scam all of the users. Just doesn't make sense.

[For full disclosure 2 of his mates also from the same African country reported this issue. Maybe it is the same person just with multiple reports: one in the app, one via email, one in our telegram group. Anyway we are talking to all 3 of them in best faith trying to help.]

2) Preliminary investigation showed that this user has compromised his credentials somewhere.

3) But we believe it is unfair to go reporting that such an established and reputable app is a scam without any proof. Moreover we are trying to help him understand what happened the very same moment.

More will unfold later.

I'm actively using TabTrader for over a year now, no problem whatsoever.
I'm also an active user of Polish Bitcoin forum, and haven't heard a word about negative experiences with this app.
So...
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:30:25 PM

You have said it all about Tabtrader, but the side where by its a little bit complicated is the side of the linking the accounts to the Tabtrader it's self. So I will urge everyone to do quick research and Watch YouTube videos on how to link those accounts: here is a quick one on YouTube: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DpAwb-rnDIHI&ved=2ahUKEwiD-Kr2k_joAhXrBGMBHQQsB4kQwqsBMAl6BAgGEAQ&usg=AOvVaw3RNkRPFLySce_OnqW6aBxb

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 09:56:40 AM

I don't know if someone already had asked it here, isn't connecting our exchange account a very threat to our funds?

I haven't read any complaints from a victim but I'm not sure there were lots of users who recommended this program as well. My phones have tons of wallets I installed already so connecting my account is a huge hole to its vulnerability. 
Connemara

Activity: 61
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 12:11:34 PM

I don't know if someone already had asked it here, isn't connecting our exchange account a very threat to our funds?
You bind API keys from your account, not account credential itself.
In API keys config you can choose that *this* key isn't able to withdraw funds, it can only trade.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: