Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥Create quick reports of TWITTER-campaigns🔥  (Read 609 times)
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

I used to track all my tweets/retweets in a separate spreadsheet, thus forming a future report. So when I need to make a report all I need is just a copy/paste. But this tool can also be very helpful if I miss something. Thanks for the information!
Your method also works. Everyone does as he likes
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

I wish this could have been little more sophisticated. I mean it is all okay with the retrieval of tweets and retweets but there is one disadvantage I am seeing here. This application gets all our tweets and retweets itself but it does not really give us the links which we need to copy and paste for the form submission.

I saw pop up tool which can get us to the tweet and thus it has the link but it is one and the same thing as going to each link manually and then copying it. What do you think can be done to solve this one.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

I wish this could have been little more sophisticated. I mean it is all okay with the retrieval of tweets and retweets but there is one disadvantage I am seeing here. This application gets all our tweets and retweets itself but it does not really give us the links which we need to copy and paste for the form submission.

I saw pop up tool which can get us to the tweet and thus it has the link but it is one and the same thing as going to each link manually and then copying it. What do you think can be done to solve this one.
You can press right mouse button for copy link
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

This is really a very handy tool. and I am checking it out now to see how well it works, I will still come back here to give a review about it and I hope it won't comprise our password when we login with it the tool. thanks for sharing with the community, social media bounty hunters will love this.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

This is a really good tool that will help you become a successful bounty hunter. I use spreadsheets for bounty campaigns, but I will try this tool.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

thank you for this information. merit is on its way  Wink
that helps a lot of people here. I have no use for it but thanks anyway. didn't know there was such a thing.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

thank you for this information. merit is on its way  Wink
that helps a lot of people here. I have no use for it but thanks anyway. didn't know there was such a thing.
Thank you for merits. I am glad to help
SandraSN

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

A very interesting way. Thanks to the author. Suitable for those who do not keep links to their posts and do not know how to work in Excel with Twitter API or with another soft.
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

Conveniently, you can keep 100 bounty and quickly assemble reports in a week for an hour. Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: