Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you react to ctyptomarket?  (Read 487 times)
soopiking

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

When I was investing in my currency, I was very optimistic about it. Even if it fell in a phenomenon that I think was normal, I wouldn’t panic because of a small decline. I would choose to continue holding it until it reaches I will sell it again when I expect the price.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

I am a HODLER for life. I truly think that BTC will Be 50–100k at the end of the year. However, when bitcoin likes to crash…. I haven’t sold ANYTHING. I have no reaction to the market. No matter how low it goes, I just technology-believer, that’s why I don’t see any problems with that. And I am kind of happy to buy it low.
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

If panic is already a liability in trading though should not panic because if the panic could be more detrimental to our money, and for market reaction now tuh start to improve it seems, and hopefully this will always improve its future again, and I once also blame myself for trading panic: D

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

For me, the rise and fall of the value of cryptomarket is just natural. No wonder for me that many users are panicking that they might lose their money but they do not know that the Blockchain Technology is still developing and it will grow even more.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Each person has his own reaction to this current market. After all, we are all holding different coins in our pockets. But you need to remember, in trade there can always be different fluctuations. The main thing is that bitcoin will still rise in price.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

Hi everyone, how do you guys react to cryptomarket growth and fall? I mean do you start panicking when it is falling?
Do you blame yourself when you lost some money while trading and so on?

No, I don't panic when it is falling. If people start to panic, what they need to do is zoom out on the price charts so they see the last 12 months. Then they will understand that the general trend is upwards, and however much it is falling on any given day, this is part of the larger pattern of upwards price movement.

As for trading, if you make a mistake it is important to learn any lessons that you can, so that you will not repeat the mistake next time. But also it is important not to get too emotionally involved and start blaming yourself - emotional investment in crypto often leads to bad decisions.

upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

The reaction is both positive and negative, because always in the fall you can find its advantages. I never blame myself for losing, as the best will come back.
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

Panic is useless, because I know that soon the market will again be stable. And in general one, should always think good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: