Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: StakingRewards.com - Track and compare reward and dividend paying digital assets  (Read 355 times)
lazerchase (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:58:28 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 07:41:22 AM by lazerchase
Merited by eternalgloom (3), dalitsairio (1)

Many big Cryptocurrencies use or change to a staking, masternode algorithm or use tokens as dividend paying securities, we believe a site to track all those digital assets with easy information how to collect the rewards is a great tool for everyone, who is holding or thinking about opening positions in those coins.

Personally i held some reward paying coins in the last year and just after a few month i realized, i had missed out on the rewards, just because i wasn´t aware how profitable and easy the reward system was.

With our page we want to create a page, where you can check all the reward paying coins and learn how to store or set them up to collect the dividends. No one should hold staking coins and miss out on the rewards.

We are listing the coins with the ROI, Minimum as well as a personal rating about Complexity, Reward and Risk.

It will feature an interactive calculator for the rewards and we will provide or link tutorials how to set up the wallets for staking.

Also we will explain the reward structure with detailed information on the consensus type and how rewards are calculated.

If you have any ideas for the page or want to help developing it, you can have a look at the first draft of the website and let us know your thoughts  Smiley

Cryptocurrency Staking Rewards

www.stakingrewards.com
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ricche

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

Fantastic! I highly appreciate your efforts here. I would like to ask about SciDex. How much do you know this one? And how much reliable SciDex is?
capde

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

This is you have to catch it, not just the end of the only
Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

Great ideas! Keep it up guys Wink But please fix this bug Grin
https://imgur.com/4ffkRV5
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:34:14 PM

We are currently building a new website to list all Proof of Stake and Masternode Coins.  

We are listing all coins with the yearly and monthly ROI for staking.

Additionally we are working on an individual page for each Coin, to show more detailed information about the consensus type and how rewards are calculated.

It will feature an interactive calculator for the rewards and we will provide or link tutorials how to set up the wallets for staking.

If you have any ideas for the page or want to help developing it, you can have a look at the first draft of the website and let us know your thoughts  Smiley

wow nice idea i am currently writing an article about the threat of pow coins, and i am developing a pos coin on the waves plattform you might list me,

i will list you on our orientation page

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/research

to support you

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3592

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:08:21 AM

I liked the idea of an interactive calculator, but I did not like designing the whole site."Colors, styles and others."
There are a lot of classifications and lots of options that can be controlled, so it is complementary in this part.
The problem is the adoption of charts on other sites, So I suggested to build maps/charts on the site.
Check ----> https://cryptowat.ch/

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chiller

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:02:21 AM

I believe there are missing ones like Gridcoin (grc) or Deep Onion coin.

lazerchase (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

Fantastic! I highly appreciate your efforts here. I would like to ask about SciDex. How much do you know this one? And how much reliable SciDex is?

We have started basic research on SciDex, and might consider listing it soon. I think the project looks kinda legit, but we will watch it first and try to get more information on the rewards system of SciDex.

www.stakingrewards.com
lazerchase (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

This is you have to catch it, not just the end of the only

Sorry i do not understand your comment, please explain.

www.stakingrewards.com
lazerchase (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

Great ideas! Keep it up guys Wink But please fix this bug Grin

Thanks for your support! Did you have problem to subscribe with your email address?  Or you mean the text should be in english?

www.stakingrewards.com
lazerchase (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

We are currently building a new website to list all Proof of Stake and Masternode Coins.  

Additionally we are working on an individual page for each Coin, to show more detailed information about the consensus type and how rewards are calculated.

wow nice idea i am currently writing an article about the threat of pow coins, and i am developing a pos coin on the waves plattform you might list me,

to support you

Thanks for your great support! Feel free to send us the information on your POS coin, once you have launched it.

www.stakingrewards.com
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

looks fresh! informative compilation and clean design 🏆 but i would change the title to avoid unnecessary confusion, since some coins listed are not qualified for PoS criteria

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

Now that's something really handy, I had no idea there were so many.
By using this website, you save so much time by not having to research everything for each individual coin.

I don't think I've ever found a decent list with all info about POS coins.

mfyilmaz

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

This comes really handy as there are a few videos on youtube but first they dont cover nearly as many coins and second they become outdated very soon as crypto world evolves swiftly. I hope this can help some newbies in pos coin enter quicker and enrich the community.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

to support you

Thanks for your great support! Feel free to send us the information on your POS coin, once you have launched it.

jes thanks, although i prefer using the word "digital asset" or Sources,

what might increase the quality of your website is if you would create an advanced filtration system, where people can filter out cryptocurrencies they dont like, people will end the time of prices and there will be a time with the "coin of style"

for me it would be great to filter out the advertised propaganda coins, like bitcoin, but in your case i saw blackcoin, and thats what i would have filtered out.

regards

lazerchase (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

looks fresh! informative compilation and clean design 🏆 but i would change the title to avoid unnecessary confusion, since some coins listed are not qualified for PoS criteria

Thanks for your feedback. How do you like the headline: "Digital Asset Staking Rewards and Dividends" ?

www.stakingrewards.com
lazerchase (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

By using this website, you save so much time by not having to research everything for each individual coin.

Appreciate your feedback! Hope the site can bring value to the community.

www.stakingrewards.com
lazerchase (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

to support you

jes thanks, although i prefer using the word "digital asset" or Sources,

what might increase the quality of your website is if you would create an advanced filtration system, where people can filter out cryptocurrencies they dont like, people will end the time of prices and there will be a time with the "coin of style"

for me it would be great to filter out the advertised propaganda coins, like bitcoin, but in your case i saw blackcoin, and thats what i would have filtered out.

regards

Yes we like the word "digital asset" or "crypto asset", it seams more accurate for all the coins and tokens, as not all of them are used in such different ways.

We will definitely add a filtering system, once we start adding coins, which aren´t live on the mainnet yet or don´t pay rewards yet but will later. Also we will specify between Masternode, Staking and Dividend Coins.

In the future we can also add a bookmarking feature to show a list with only the coins that you are interested in, but we think the list is not so long yet and for now we think the given rating and pre-filtering does already show if a coin might be not as legit.

www.stakingrewards.com
eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

For sure, I especially like the fact that you've added neat looking individual pages for each coin that is displayed.
Great that you can calculate your exact ROI when you fill in your holdings.

I'm going to write a small article on Steemit about your tool, because this is very useful for a lot of people.

How long has your website been up btw? Do you mind me sharing some screenshots of your site in my article?

lazerchase (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

For sure, I especially like the fact that you've added neat looking individual pages for each coin that is displayed.

I'm going to write a small article on Steemit about your tool, because this is very useful for a lot of people.

How long has your website been up btw? Do you mind me sharing some screenshots of your site in my article?

Would be great if you write an article about the page and of course you can share some screenshots of the site.

The Website is up as it is for around 1 month, but we have been thinking about the development for it for around half a year and will now constantly add new features such as a dynamic reward calculation, reward charts, estimation of payout frequency and other useful tutorials and links about the reward features of each coin.

If you have any other questions, just let me know Smiley

www.stakingrewards.com
eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

Would be great if you write an article about the page and of course you can share some screenshots of the site.

The Website is up as it is for around 1 month, but we have been thinking about the development for it for around half a year and will now constantly add new features such as a dynamic reward calculation, reward charts, estimation of payout frequency and other useful tutorials and links about the reward features of each coin.

Thanks, I'll write one today or tomorrow and post it on my steemit account @daan
Your website seems to be down at the moment though, don't know if it's just maintenance or something else.

manhowls

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

Really nice website and great UI  Grin
Thanks you for this project.
lazerchase (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

Thanks, I'll write one today or tomorrow and post it on my steemit account @daan
Your website seems to be down at the moment though, don't know if it's just maintenance or something else.

Great! And sorry for the short down time, we have just switched to another server. Anyhow it is up and running again.

www.stakingrewards.com
eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

It's working perfectly now Smiley I've also finished my article on Steemit, I'll share the link below.
One question that I've received in the comments: are you going to add more coins in the future?

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@daan/the-best-overviews-for-pos-and-masternode-crypto-assets-see-which-coins-are-paying-dividends

Again, great website, I hope you can keep it running for a long time!

lazerchase (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

It's working perfectly now Smiley I've also finished my article on Steemit, I'll share the link below.
One question that I've received in the comments: are you going to add more coins in the future?

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@daan/the-best-overviews-for-pos-and-masternode-crypto-assets-see-which-coins-are-paying-dividends

Again, great website, I hope you can keep it running for a long time!

Great article and nice to get some Feedback from there as well Smiley

We will definitely add more and more coins over the next few weeks. We will try to keep the information as actual and accurate as possible.

Now we have just added a filtering for PoS, Masternode, Dividend & Launching Soon. Also many more coins in the pipeline to be added.

www.stakingrewards.com
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: