Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: StakingRewards.com - Track and compare reward and dividend paying digital assets  (Read 355 times)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

Now that's something really handy, I had no idea there were so many.
By using this website, you save so much time by not having to research everything for each individual coin.

I don't think I've ever found a decent list with all info about POS coins.

Appreciate your feedback! Hope the site can bring value to the community.

For sure, I especially like the fact that you've added neat looking individual pages for each coin that is displayed.
Great that you can calculate your exact ROI when you fill in your holdings.

I'm going to write a small article on Steemit about your tool, because this is very useful for a lot of people.

How long has your website been up btw? Do you mind me sharing some screenshots of your site in my article?

Would be great if you write an article about the page and of course you can share some screenshots of the site.

The Website is up as it is for around 1 month, but we have been thinking about the development for it for around half a year and will now constantly add new features such as a dynamic reward calculation, reward charts, estimation of payout frequency and other useful tutorials and links about the reward features of each coin.

If you have any other questions, just let me know Smiley

Thanks, I'll write one today or tomorrow and post it on my steemit account @daan
Your website seems to be down at the moment though, don't know if it's just maintenance or something else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manhowls

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

Really nice website and great UI  Grin
Thanks you for this project.
lazerchase (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

Now that's something really handy, I had no idea there were so many.
By using this website, you save so much time by not having to research everything for each individual coin.

I don't think I've ever found a decent list with all info about POS coins.

Appreciate your feedback! Hope the site can bring value to the community.

For sure, I especially like the fact that you've added neat looking individual pages for each coin that is displayed.
Great that you can calculate your exact ROI when you fill in your holdings.

I'm going to write a small article on Steemit about your tool, because this is very useful for a lot of people.

How long has your website been up btw? Do you mind me sharing some screenshots of your site in my article?

Would be great if you write an article about the page and of course you can share some screenshots of the site.

The Website is up as it is for around 1 month, but we have been thinking about the development for it for around half a year and will now constantly add new features such as a dynamic reward calculation, reward charts, estimation of payout frequency and other useful tutorials and links about the reward features of each coin.

If you have any other questions, just let me know Smiley

Thanks, I'll write one today or tomorrow and post it on my steemit account @daan
Your website seems to be down at the moment though, don't know if it's just maintenance or something else.

Great! And sorry for the short down time, we have just switched to another server. Anyhow it is up and running again.

www.stakingrewards.com
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

It's working perfectly now Smiley I've also finished my article on Steemit, I'll share the link below.
One question that I've received in the comments: are you going to add more coins in the future?

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@daan/the-best-overviews-for-pos-and-masternode-crypto-assets-see-which-coins-are-paying-dividends

Again, great website, I hope you can keep it running for a long time!

lazerchase (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

It's working perfectly now Smiley I've also finished my article on Steemit, I'll share the link below.
One question that I've received in the comments: are you going to add more coins in the future?

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@daan/the-best-overviews-for-pos-and-masternode-crypto-assets-see-which-coins-are-paying-dividends

Again, great website, I hope you can keep it running for a long time!

Great article and nice to get some Feedback from there as well Smiley

We will definitely add more and more coins over the next few weeks. We will try to keep the information as actual and accurate as possible.

Now we have just added a filtering for PoS, Masternode, Dividend & Launching Soon. Also many more coins in the pipeline to be added.

www.stakingrewards.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: