Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Senno - The Blockchain's First Sentiment Analysis Platform  (Read 17855 times)
Emissary Guild (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:16:30 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 08:50:54 AM by Emissary Guild

Cross Platform User Data Unification

Website | Bounty Program Announcement-CLOSED- | Whitepaper | Telegram | Twitter | LinkedIn | Slack | Reddit | Facebook

***We would like to thank our dear community members for supporting and believing in Senno!***
Our latest updates:

Senno's Exchanges
DigiFinex: https://www.digifinex.com/
Switcheo: https://switcheo.exchange/markets/SENNO_NEO

Token Distribution for Investors started on October 10th after KYC.
Vesting period: 30 days of exchange listing date.
First exchange was listed on October 15th.
Bounty distribution will start on October 25th.

---------------------------------------

Senno will be an open, smart contract based, unified customer data platform, which will allow individuals to monetize and control their private information while providing accurate, GDPR compliant, low-cost refined data for any industry.

The Senno protocol will disrupt the personal data industry by placing the user in the top of the value chain generated from the use of his private data.

The Personal Data Ecosystem

What They Know?

NEO

An infrastructure for the Senno Protocol
NEO smart economy is a blockchain-based project specifically designed to host smart contracts, ICOs and apps in a decentralized manner. It is open source, Turing complete and has a large community backing with professional and responsive teams. By using technologies such as P2P networking, dBFT consensus, digital certificates, superconducting transactions and cross-chain interoperability, the NEO blockchain enables management of smart assets in an efficient, safe and legally binding manner that surpasses all other blockchains. Senno has chosen the NEO blockchain for its first implementation of the control network, additional platforms may be considered at a later stage.

Roadmap:

UPDATES:
We are happy to announce we've sold 162,584,971 SENNO tokens and raised $818,380 

This community is managed by the Emissary Guild
Website l Telegram

We are the Emissary Guild.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jacob_D

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

Can you please explain what is sentiment analysis?
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

When will the bounty start? have not heard anything

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Senno

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

Can you please explain what is sentiment analysis?

Sure! We've just published an article that explains it pretty well: https://medium.com/senno/its-time-to-learn-what-sentiment-analysis-can-do-for-you-57f98a92f787
Senno

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

When will the bounty start? have not heard anything

Hello friend! Thanks for asking. We will launch our bounty program very soon! You can join our Telegram group to make sure you hear about it when we launch: https://t.me/Sennogroup
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

Project has international team, I hope that this will not interfere with the work on the project...

Q4 2018: CryptoScanner (Alpha)

Whatever it was, first result we can only see not earlier than half a year later.

oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:30:01 AM

this will be a pretty intriguing project, with the concept you have, I do not really understand how it works, but by using a good international team I think this project has enough time to develop well

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Senno

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

this will be a pretty intriguing project, with the concept you have, I do not really understand how it works, but by using a good international team I think this project has enough time to develop well

Hey! We are happy to explain whatever it is that you don't understand. You can read this article, it's pretty clrear: https://medium.com/senno/its-time-to-learn-what-sentiment-analysis-can-do-for-you-57f98a92f787
Jacob_D

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

Hey do you have a bounty program?
stelkendobro

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

a new project with smart ideas and a strong team behind it, but many projects with similar concepts in the market. Hopefully, the team has a great strategy to compete with others.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

haugenmaris

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

When will start Bounty of this project? what kind of campaigns? Let me know when it start.Thanks a lot.thanks

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

all projects related to the wisdom of the crowd have excellent chances of doing well to sell tokens.

The project is simply excellent this direction is not at all busy and is not competitive enough
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:24:06 AM

The wisdom of the crowd is a very capacious and large topic, which is still poorly understood, and what is being done in this field is usually done by large corporations behind closed doors. I am sure that this must be done, the wisdom of the crowd is a scientific fact, it is the technology of the future.
tigerruller123

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

if you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. For example, what people get of invest? 
queenandking12193

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

When will start Bounty of this project? If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
Senno

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

Many members asked here about our Bounty Program, it has already begun.

For more information, you can visit our:

Bitcointalk Bounty Announcement - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332232
Telegram Bounty Group - https://t.me/SennoBounty
Telegram general group - https://t.me/Sennogroup
Telegram announcements channel - https://t.me/SennoANN
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:10:23 PM
Merited by Early_Waffle (2), Pamplelune (1)

ICO Analysis: Senno
Published on April 26, 2018
By Alex Moskov

Senno is a NEO-based blockchain for sentiment analysis that includes an open API for third-party apps. Sentiment analysis consists of reading through mounds of user-generated data on sites like Twitter and Facebook to determine whether a certain topic has a positive or negative view in the community. You can use this data for anything from determining brand awareness to forecasting stock prices.
Token
SENNO is an NEP-5 token based on the NEO network. It’s the primary currency on the Senno platform. SENNO is used to pay hardware contributors, plugin developers, and network resource providers. You also receive tokens for sending referrals. To tap into crowd wisdom data and use the API, you also need to pay a subscription in SENNO.
The Senno token pre-sale started on March 31 and will last for 30 days or until contributions reach the $4 million hard cap. During this pre-sale, you’ll receive a 20%-50% bonus when purchasing tokens.
During the regular ICO crowdsale, $0.01 will get you 1.6 SENNO. You may also get up to a 20% bonus depending on when you participate and how much you contribute. You can purchase SENNO with either NEO, Bitcoin, Altcoins, a credit card, or through a wire transfer.
The Senno team is minting a maximum of 10 billion SENNO during the crowdsale, and distributing 4 billion (40%) to crowdsale participants. They will destroy any unsold tokens after the sale.
The token breakdown is as follows:
    40%: Crowdsale
    30%: Reward tokens for contributors
   15%: Company shareholders
    10%: Advisers and business partners
   5%: Employees
    As you can see, the distribution is far from decentralized. However, as the team gives out the reward tokens, this should hopefully change.

Team

Co-founders Elad Peled and Rudy Zakuto lead the Senno team. Peled previously founded LibraTrade, a company that developed the first-ever smartphone trading platform. And, Zakuto worked as a cybersecurity advisor for almost 5 years before founding Traffiq Net. At Traffiq Net, he implemented blockchain algotrading protocols into the system.
Although the team isn’t too versed in blockchain technology, they have the support of a well-versed suite of advisors – the most notable advisors being Ophir Gertner, the founder of Stox, and Marc Kenigsberg, the founder of Blocksmarter and CoinJanitor.

Verdict

Senno is a sentiment analysis platform built using the NEO network. The team is planning on reducing the cost and upping the reliability of sentiment data so that even small and medium businesses (SMBs) can utilize the business intelligence.
Even with as complex as a subject as sentiment analysis, the Senno white paper is one of the clearest and easiest to understand ones that I’ve read. This should be a testament to the work that the team puts into the product.

Risks
    Pre-launch. Senno hasn’t finished building the product yet. They’ve even stated this as one of the biggest risks in their white paper. (-3)
    Not enough contributor incentive. It looks like Senno will be relying heavily on the token reward pool to incentivize early contributors. What happens if that pool isn’t enough or runs out before the platform gains traction? (-2)

Growth Potential
    Companies love sentiment data. Understanding how consumers feel about your brand is immensely important for businesses. Additionally, investors are incorporating sentiment analysis into their trading strategies more and more each day. (+5)
    Clear communication. The team has concisely stated their goals and how they expect to reach those goals. They have a clear vision for their product and can explain it well to others. (+3.5)
    Multiple token uses. The SENNO token has value through several different revenue streams in the Senno ecosystem. Success in just a couple of these streams should drive up the token value. (+4)

Disposition
Senno receives an 7.5 out of 10. The project is addressing a legitimate problem in an important space and doesn’t seem to be facing any huge competition (yet).
As long as the team can hit development milestones on time and launch successfully, there should be no problem securing customers. As the launch isn’t scheduled until Q2 2019, we have some time to wait and see.

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-senno/
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:18:20 PM

The idea is brilliant but if I understood correct you gonna sell tokens before launch of MVP version? Its quite risky for me to invest... And what about partners, do you have any to become first customers of your platform?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: