Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Senno - The Blockchain's First Sentiment Analysis Platform  (Read 17860 times)
Serenar

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

can I have a rough idea that for how many entities how many coins may be distributed ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fastestrider

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

can I have a rough idea that for how many entities how many coins may be distributed ?
Are you referring to entries? Hence about the bounty? If so, please refer your question the bounty group
Senno

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

Wow! We have amazing news for you.
After several months of hard work, it's finally happening! As promised- the Senno token has been created on Neo's main net and it's now available for everyone to see! Go check it out at https://neotracker.io/asset/d3526b437d65f8c12c902e14320abd440ad1f726

In addition, community members are also welcome to review the token's smart contract on our homepage (under the smarts contracts section at senno.io ).

Now, it's time to move forward with the listing process. We will share you all with the news and updates as soon as we can! But know this- great things are coming.

Thank you, dear community, for supporting us and believing in our dream.
The Senno team.

https://pxlme.me/oolZ99PM
mike0829

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

!!Senno reaches its soft cap!!

Smiley We are very happy to announce we have just crossed the $2M mark and hit our soft cap!  Our community members have bought over 618 million Senno tokens, this is incredible.

❗️This great achievement will also help us speed up to process of listing in exchanges, which is planned for this September.  

🙏We want to thank the community for contributing and supporting our journey, those last few days have been amazing for us and we couldn't be more thankful.

✔️ The private sale with the special terms ($1000 Minimum) will remain open for another day as planned! Hurry up before this opportunity is gone. To join: https://senno.io/token-sale

Thank you again, dear community!

Cheers  Grin
The Senno team.

Happy to hear such amazing news! Congratulations! You guys have been doing an amazing work this far and it payed off big time! I'm so proud to be a part of this project, you wouldn't believe!
Senno

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

Hello Senno community!
We hope you're well. Here at Senno, we've had a few very exciting weeks. Between hitting our soft cap, announcing we're moving forward with negotiations regarding listing our Senno token on exchanges and creating the Senno token on Neo's main net (https://neotracker.io/asset/d3526b437d65f8c12c902e14320abd440ad1f726), we've been focusing on the most important thing- developing our product.

We are happy to inform you that the MVP Beta version is almost ready! And soon, you will get a chance to try it out and see what we have been working on so hard.

We also have some news for our tech-savvy community members- we have created a new groundbreaking data protocol, that will be released soon. We are currently finalizing its technical details, but it's almost ready. Of course, we will give you a heads up before we launch it.

During the next couple of weeks, we will make sure to update you whenever we reach a new achievement, or if we have a technical progress to share. Although we're probably not having a public ICO, your support is now more important than ever! We want to move forward, and it's your help and enthusiasm that help do it.

Cheers until next time
The Senno team
Senno

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:52:48 PM

❓ Why sentiment analysis matters from a business perspective »
https://pxlme.me/9zVGVQlg
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

this is good news, I think we should give an appreciation, the achievement of funds to achieve softcap is rare at this time, all projects actually want to achieve that achievement. but in the end Seno achieved it
Senno

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:42:48 AM

this is good news, I think we should give an appreciation, the achievement of funds to achieve softcap is rare at this time, all projects actually want to achieve that achievement. but in the end Seno achieved it

We're glad you feel this way about Senno's achievements so far. So far so good Senno is currently in touch with several exchanges and plans to announce listing dates and full information soon!
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

This database in which SennoApps can use for app creation or marketing disclosure, the data inserted in the base will have user agreement? Will the data collection be performed with the user's permission?
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

The project is really impressive!I believe if the development team is able to fulfill its ambitious plans in the field of sentiment analysis and ensure transparency of data processing,the platform will have every chance to become a successful business and work without problems with customer security.
Senno

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

This database in which SennoApps can use for app creation or marketing disclosure, the data inserted in the base will have user agreement? Will the data collection be performed with the user's permission?

Yes. Data collection will be performed with the users consent.
Senno

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

The project is really impressive!I believe if the development team is able to fulfill its ambitious plans in the field of sentiment analysis and ensure transparency of data processing,the platform will have every chance to become a successful business and work without problems with customer security.

Absolutely! Senno users has the ability provide access to their private data channels (IM app groups Telegram, WeChat, QQ, private news channels) as they will be rewarded by the system with SENNO tokens. These private data streams are usually characterized by high quality sentiment value which will allow Senno to produce much more accurate analysis than what exists in the market today and based on publicly available data.
Senno

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

5 practical use cases of customer sentiment analysis for NPS »

https://pxlme.me/_gAIax0v
Senno

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

5 ways sentiment analysis changes the world »

https://pxlme.me/vtLiBZwt

1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

The project has a very promising direction, a team of professionals, the idea of 100% will be implemented, one of the best projects for investment

The project really looks decent.In my opinion, such a marketing tool will cause the need for high computing power.So I decided to participate in Senno,and thus help developers to realize this idea.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Senno

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

The evolution of sentiment analysis

https://pxlme.me/wSKR2GOZ
Senno

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

Need any tips for sentiment analysis projects? Click here! »
Senno

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

Senno’s token distribution is coming!  ☃️
For all the details Click here!
Senno

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

Finally, even as we prepare for the token release, we’re hard at work on a new functionality of the Senno project. We can’t release too much information now, but the excitement is palpable. This new function will be called the Senno Protocol and aims to disrupt the customer private data industry. Stay tuned!
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

It's nice that you finally released the date distribution of the tokens and the date of the listing at trading platform
It would be very good if you would say What exchange are you going to go, but I think if you are NEO token  then it will be some exchange more loyal to this ecosystem

can be Kucoin or swicheo?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: