Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP joining bounties without reputable Manager! Value Your Time!!  (Read 750 times)
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

I do hate tokensuite team,6/10 campaigns that i have joined has turned into a scam,mostly not going to pay our efforts that is why i stopped joining any of their campaigns,irresponsible team shouldnt be trusted,managers should be doing their own research because the investors money is at risk,also the bounty hunters time and effort would be wasted.
Second the motion with this matter and i have read peoples murmuring in regards with tokensuite team which is actually true yet i do have experiences into the campaigns that they do handle and now im already done with those things and stick to reputable managers instead. There are lots of pendings which do means handling out campaign isng excellent or considerable.
+1 this team really fooling most of the new hunters,but nobody wants to talk they should be still waiting for the tokens to be arrive,which wont because the team has already distributed to themselves,i got 8 pending campaigns most of translations,which has been successful ICO.Why would they hold the coins for too long?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mylyn2327

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

I am joining campaigns under those good managers. Not because I don't trust anybody else but because I don't want to waste my time and effort with nothing. That's a good list they are really trust worthy just do your best to meet their requirements and you will have no problem at all.
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

You can add,wapwinter,hotachy,sandra evans, these are good managers good asf because they are very active to telegram channel,and they are very considerate when you asked something is wrong with your stakes, they would definitely do something about it if they see you are telling the truth.Jamalaez has red trust though he is a good manager,competitions with these campaigns are the reason why he got red trust but he is a good manager too.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

Sandra Evans,Hotachy,Wapwinter are good managers too very active and wont steal your stakes for themselves,avoid tokensuie team,hexah (which has 2 consecutive scam projects) because they might be part of these projects,as we all know managers can easily deny it being part of the scam project that they have chosen to promote,avoid irresponsible bounty manager.

Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:26:01 PM

Do you mind joining a bounty program without a trusted manager?
I myself stopped joining bounty programs that run by the owner of the project or an unknown person (you will see them as newbie copper member or Jr. Copper). Due to the rise of high scams of ICO's and I'm not good at finding them I have to depend on experts. I believe a trustworthy manager won't run a shit campaign. So, to stay safe side I choose to join only bounties that run by a good manager or escrowed by someone that whole community can trust. I just don't want to waste my time.

Here is a short list of bounty managers I worked with and liked:
1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

Note: This is a personalized list with my own experience.

Let me know what do you think about joining in new managers bounty? (New means, newbie copper/Jr. members).

You can find more managers name at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997 (found this few weeks earlier).

some of the managers are the best for me, I often follow their projects and they are trusted, now they have become one of the best managers in managing bounty dev and the team does not doubt their performance in managing bounty.
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

Irfan_pak10 ? nah! tokensuite/needmoney? nah, blockeye should be the one who replace those two corrupt managers! you are literally wasting your time if you did join tokensuite and irfan_pak because they will only giving you pennies leaving them most of the bounty allocations.! i am never going to join any of their campaigns because 3months have passed,but still they didnt send it to the hunters!

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

we can't judge bounty by simply looking from the manager alone, I always find out about ICO before joining the bounty.
sometimes I miss a good bounty if I just see from the manager.
indeed the manager you call has a good reputation, but does not guarantee the project will succes.
cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

Do you mean stop joining tokensuite team? because they have been fooling us? o was kicked in their telegram because i humbly asked them why the tokens were not sent to our wallets? what the f*ck is that ? 3months have passed and most of the investors received their tokens while those hunters didnt receieved any they want to get the allocation for themselves.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cryptonero

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

Me as well didnt get paid with my efforts,tokensuite team sucks the worst team that you can be joining too,bountyhive as well seems to be not going to give my rewards,because there are no spreadsheet and they are constantly changing the bounty rules and you might not be going to have your rewars if you didnt find out that changes.

btctalkid1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

But how do you filter the good projects, such as ONT? You have a valid point of wasting time but how would you make sure that you would not miss out good-quality projects?
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

But how do you filter the good projects, such as ONT? You have a valid point of wasting time but how would you make sure that you would not miss out good-quality projects?
Look for the github account,activity of the team in telegram,does the team shows their faces? do they have partnerships? can you verify their identity?should you research more to whom they are claiming to be, so that if the team has raised millions of dollars and triend to run away you can easily track those bastards,that is how i do filtering potential scams.

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

As a manager you should be doing your research to know the people behind the project,its not an excuse because you trusted the team behind it without knowing whos behind the development of the ICO that is a big bullshit !

Agreed, if a manager doesn't research his projects and it turns out that most of them are scams, it's at least negligence on his part and that qualifies as not being a good bounty manager. If a vendor sells spoiled food and people die because of it, he can't just shrug with his shoulders and walk away.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

As a manager you should be doing your research to know the people behind the project,its not an excuse because you trusted the team behind it without knowing whos behind the development of the ICO that is a big bullshit !

Agreed, if a manager doesn't research his projects and it turns out that most of them are scams, it's at least negligence on his part and that qualifies as not being a good bounty manager. If a vendor sells spoiled food and people die because of it, he can't just shrug with his shoulders and walk away.
This is true,a good manager will always do some research,possible to talk with the founders or team behind it thru skype,tell them that you are recording your the video in case the project will turn into a scam so that these people wont have any chance to runaway,because before attempting to that the police will come into their doors.

Misiak4

Activity: 183

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

I myself stopped joining bounty programs that run by the owner of the project or an unknown person (you will see them as newbie copper member or Jr. Copper). Due to the rise of high scams of ICO's and I'm not good at finding them I have to depend on experts. I believe a trustworthy manager won't run a shit campaign. So, to stay safe side I choose to join only bounties that run by a good manager or escrowed by someone that whole community can trust. I just don't want to waste my time.

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

Let me know what do you think about joining in new managers bounty? (New means, newbie copper/Jr. members).

You can find more managers name at this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997 (found this few weeks earlier).

A good list of bounties of managers, I myself take part in many of them. It happens of course that some of them do not respond to messages or truncate stacks, but the list is not bad. I had somewhere a list of managers but lost it someday(((

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

1.YAHOO
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. WAPWINTER
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. BLOCKEYE
9. HOTACHY
10.SHOFIQUL
11. SERGEI

These are my managers,others are just corrupted that is why i am not joining any campaigns besides these manager,these are going to pay your efforts very well,needmoney? tokensuite? bountyhive? you should join them if you want to have some pennies because surely they are going to pay your efforts with that amount.  Grin

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

not always the amount and speed of payments depends on the manager. Although I do not deny that this is an important factor in choosing a campaign. A lot depends on the team and the manager can not always solve the problems of bounty hunters.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

I only chose those managers which i have participated and paid very well to my efforts,and thats not include,irfan_pak ,needmoney/tokensuite and the bountyhive.Good manager such as blockeye,hotachy,wapwinter,and lassie should be in the list,amazix team are good paying managers, avoid the tokensuite team because you will only get cents for your efforts.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

I stopped joining tokensuite team a long time ago,since they didnt paid 7/7 of campaigns which i participated,they didnt even care about the tokens to be sent to the hunters,if you asked them you will get kicked off from the telegram channel,olcaytu2005 is one of the worst manager a very irresponsible who doesnt do research before accepting projects, got his campaign 3/3 which turned into scams,and he is a tokensuite team member you should know what to do  Roll Eyes

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

Appreciate for providing this list. At least it gives us additional factor of trust. It's really hard to find a very good bounties nowadays. With this information and the trust of the bounty managers then It's one important factor to consider in choosing a bounty campaign. Thanks guys.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

1. needmoney
2. yahoo62278
3. deadley
4. Sylon
5. irfan_pak10
6. Woshib
7. hua_hui
8. MadZ

I think the manager you mentioned above does not all have the skills to choose a legit project, I've followed a project managed by one of them and the result of the project...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: