Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next bull run predictions  (Read 777 times)
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:00:56 AM

Wanna see people's predictions for the next bull run.

When will it begin, how high will it go, and when will it end resulting in the next major crash?

Bull run here I'm talking about when the price is at an ATH and starts pumping in dramatic fashion, and the bull run ends when it experiences a major lasting crash. For example, last bull run basically started May 1st when bitcoin started pumping from around $1300/1400 and started shooting up hundreds of dollars. And it ended mid-December, the previous crashes last year were shorter corrections during the bull run.

So basically once it breaks $20k and at some time after starts going crazy with a new hype phase, when do you think that'll begin, how high will it go, and when will it end to start the next major crash?

My prediction:

$20k+     -> $70k
Dec 2018 -> Aug 2019
In my opinion the next bull run is going to start will start until the middle of the next year and I think will goes something close to 40,000 to 50,000 dollars and then it will crash to a price close to 20,000 dollars so in my opinion this is the perfect time to begin to buy bitcoin before the next bull run the best thing is that you have a lot of time before that happens.
Now bitcoin price has taken the step and it is expected that it will now continue increasing tell the end of the year 2018, it is expected that at the end of 2018 the bitcoin price will be trading above 50000$ and therefore we can expect that bitcoin price will continue increasing its price through the whole year.
Predicting the market value is not an accurate value at all but monitoring the market is in benefit while predicting the market is useless. The market is going towards bull market as said by its forward going value. These days the market value is in between 7.9k dollar to 8.2k dollar is a good achievement against those who were considering the market is going towards destruction were all false and useless predictions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

Predicting the market value is not an accurate value at all but monitoring the market is in benefit while predicting the market is useless. The market is going towards bull market as said by its forward going value. These days the market value is in between 7.9k dollar to 8.2k dollar is a good achievement against those who were considering the market is going towards destruction were all false and useless predictions.
If you monitor CMC's chart (2015-2017), the uptrend starts on Q3 to Q4 of the year. But there are many other events that may cause the BULLS to start moving, like huge stores accepting BTC for payments and many other good news for cryptocurrencies.

But let's not forget the possibilities of the downtrend, especially when more and more people started to create FUDs against our beloved cryptocurrencies which is making new investors to panic sell.

As for the bear market that made a huge impact for the first quarter of the year, CNBC might be correct on this one -https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/15/bitcoins-fall-may-be-due-to-tax-selling.html

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

Whatever it is, we can see one thing that are coming up in a year or so. The first is that miners will be facing increasing costs. So far price has been okay for them to still be profitable, but you have to think that miners will want to boost the price to keep their margins profitable. So they will set higher sell orders, and once cheap coins are all out, they will be forced to buy up the pricey coins. That naturally means Bitcoin will be available only at higher prices. Am I wrong to say this?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

Predictions are stupid. No one knows what the behavior of bitcoin will be. One thing is for sure. The popularity of bitcoins will increase and it will push the price up. But large speculators will always be tempted to make money on volatility. Therefore, UPS and downs will always be. The higher the bitcoin price, the greater the amplitude of fluctuations.

Only if you can predict through different charts and know the macro economics and world markets it becomes easy to predict the future course which can help you to atleast know when to buy or sell and thus help you to atleast be on the right trend of the market .

No one can predicts actually how low it will go or when is the rising sun for bitcoin. The trend now seems started in a bull run so we can guess in the few weeks will come btc will rise. So whether price down or ups decides on your btc for you to earned.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

When will it begin, how high will it go, and when will it end resulting in the next major crash?

Bull run here I'm talking about when the price is at an ATH and starts pumping in dramatic fashion, and the bull run ends when it experiences a major lasting crash. For example, last bull run basically started May 1st when bitcoin started pumping from around $1300/1400 and started shooting up hundreds of dollars. And it ended mid-December, the previous crashes last year were shorter corrections during the bull run.

So basically once it breaks $20k and at some time after starts going crazy with a new hype phase, when do you think that'll begin, how high will it go, and when will it end to start the next major crash?

My prediction:

$20k+     -> $70k
Dec 2018 -> Aug 2019
If the price increase continues to grow until december it would be not be impossible to reach 50k to 70k price value by December. This is higher by 3times compared to last year's highest price of only 20k

Yeah it's good to be optimistic as this technology is full of speculative thinking about the future value but let's keep our feet on the ground as realities will prevail. In every bull run there's a corresponding correction as those whales will surely dumps for easy money. We need much much money to put on to realize that speculation. Just take one step at a time and be patience.
thecodebear (OP)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

I think the last bull run started when Japan entered the pictured last May. Of course there are a lot of ups and down leading to all-time-high in December.

My prediction:

$20k+     -> $70k
Dec 2018 -> Aug 2019

I will just consider the next block halving to be another critical factor here. But yeah, my prediction would also be around that time frame, maybe $50k tops. Again, we may see a lot of problems along the way, but at least $50K would be doable in Aug-Oct 2019, in my opinion.

Yeah last year Japan legalized Bitcoin as currency at beginning of March and the bull run really got going by beginning of May.
Yeah I bet the next block halving will maybe start another bull run. Basically I think we'll have a gradual build up this year and then a bull run in 2019 to somewhere between $50k-$100k, a crash perhaps in late 2019 (so that'd be a roughly two year bear-bull cycle which seems fair), and then the 2020 block halving I think will start the next bull run after that, at which point I could see Bitcoin reaching 6 digits!
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

Predictions are stupid. No one knows what the behavior of bitcoin will be. One thing is for sure. The popularity of bitcoins will increase and it will push the price up. But large speculators will always be tempted to make money on volatility. Therefore, UPS and downs will always be. The higher the bitcoin price, the greater the amplitude of fluctuations.

Only if you can predict through different charts and know the macro economics and world markets it becomes easy to predict the future course which can help you to atleast know when to buy or sell and thus help you to atleast be on the right trend of the market .
Well, it is not that hard, only if you can learn. This is the reason why traders will always have the better chance of increasing their position in the market as it is. The good thing about trading is that even as risky as it is, as long as you know what you are doing, there is no way the fluctuations in the market will never pay you.

Most times, even with some few losses here and there, you are still making good decisions and having more profit. Bull run though is still far from here, so we should expect that to take some time.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

My prediction:

$20k+     -> $70k
Dec 2018 -> Aug 2019

I think once it break 20K Dollars, it will not stop and will break 50,000$ before it again dip. But the important thing is that journey from 8K to 20K will not be an easy one as there will be a lot of dumps in between.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:54:53 AM

My prediction that BTC can hit 16-20k In May-June. Than correction may be and next bullrun in September and 30k till end of this year.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

I think the last bull run started when Japan entered the pictured last April - May. Of course there are a lot of ups and down leading to all-time-high in December.
That is the level of volatility of the market which we just have to accept. The spike though can only happen with the market either showing some huge sign of strength and adoption, as that is the only thing we can get to see that this year, but as things are, we may only be consolidating sideways, or we may still have any possibility of going lower. So, as we assume spike, we should also assume drops.

My prediction that BTC can hit 16-20k In May-June. Than correction may be and next bullrun in September and 30k till end of this year.
Nice to hear. But what are the news which will trigger the bitcoin prices to $30k in September ? You have missed out them ? Just the sentiments of people will not do things here. We all must need some strong good news to kick-in the bull rally.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

I think it's already the start of the bull run this time. Bitcoin have reached 9,000$ as its base price already that makes me believe that it's the start of the long awaited bull run this year. Glory to those who had managed to hodl during crisis because it's time to rejoice now.

siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

a prediction that is indeed a fitting price, because it is a bitcoin price can be predicted but still up or down can not be determined

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

Well, with the look of things we may witness the same trend we saw last year for trend has started gathering momentum since last week and i strongly believe that  $10,000 will be the things of the past.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

Well, with the look of things we may witness the same trend we saw last year for trend has started gathering momentum since last week and i strongly believe that  $10,000 will be the things of the past.
What momentum are you talking about? Being stagnant at around 9000$ is no signs of movements or momentum!

It on a larger scale tells that the big whales might be slowly liquidating their funds at an average price such as right now. See the trend where it is not being allowed to go beyond 9.4$ , it does tell a lot of thing about who wants to do what
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

My prediction:

$20k+     -> $70k
Dec 2018 -> Aug 2019
If the price increase continues to grow until december it would be not be impossible to reach 50k to 70k price value by December. This is higher by 3times compared to last year's highest price of only 20k

Yeah it's good to be optimistic as this technology is full of speculative thinking about the future value but let's keep our feet on the ground as realities will prevail. In every bull run there's a corresponding correction as those whales will surely dumps for easy money. We need much much money to put on to realize that speculation. Just take one step at a time and be patience.

I agree with what you have said. Still, we need to analyze things based on real figures. The correction will surely occur when the whales will get in the picture. What we need is to be more proactive in observing things and help Bitcoin as to rise up again on our own little ways through trading and investing. Little movements from us will surely affect the financial market.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

My prediction:

$20k+     -> $70k
Dec 2018 -> Aug 2019

I agree with what you have said. Still, we need to analyze things based on real figures. The correction will surely occur when the whales will get in the picture. What we need is to be more proactive in observing things and help Bitcoin as to rise up again on our own little ways through trading and investing. Little movements from us will surely affect the financial market.
It could be however,the dumpers are making it a slow bull. It should be more emphasize in terms of the market value. In other words,the bull runs during the holding seasons of investors so by this time it creates a massive kick in bitcoin. Certainly,it will goes a long way to increase and whatsoever.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

Whatever it is, we can see one thing that are coming up in a year or so. The first is that miners will be facing increasing costs. So far price has been okay for them to still be profitable, but you have to think that miners will want to boost the price to keep their margins profitable. So they will set higher sell orders, and once cheap coins are all out, they will be forced to buy up the pricey coins. That naturally means Bitcoin will be available only at higher prices. Am I wrong to say this?
Miners are big actors and are able to manipulate the price, but they are not the only actors there are whales, people that bought bitcoin when it was pretty cheap and big businesses like the exchanges that can manipulate the price as well and it is very likely that those actors prefer the price of bitcoin to be cheap so they can get it from people with a huge discount and then they will join the miners to make the price skyrocket again.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

Miners are big actors and are able to manipulate the price, but they are not the only actors there are whales, people that bought bitcoin when it was pretty cheap and big businesses like the exchanges that can manipulate the price as well and it is very likely that those actors prefer the price of bitcoin to be cheap so they can get it from people with a huge discount and then they will join the miners to make the price skyrocket again.
Actually we can't stop those people who planned the price to aim higher for a good value, but all we need to do is to prepare for the coming price outbreak which will cause bull run. The whales litterally is the biggest factor why we experience a huge price increase during the bull run, so its a certain thing about the manipulations happening. With regards to those miners who've been part of the blockchain networks, this might be their time for a biggest profit when large transactions will be able to withstand during bull run.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

I think we will see a preview of the bull run in summer, but the real and maybe the final bull run will start around november until christmas and we may see astronomic all time highs at that time.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

I think we will see a preview of the bull run in summer, but the real and maybe the final bull run will start around november until christmas and we may see astronomic all time highs at that time.

Why last? This is still only beginning of crypto becoming. Now cap of all crypto less than half of trillion. Soon whales from Wall Street became in crypto and cap will be several or even tensof trillions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: