Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did this article help you?
Yes - 15 (83.3%)
No - 3 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything you need to know about the Bitcoin  (Read 775 times)
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

You had shared the very useful information.Now many new people came to forum and struggle to get huge information about bitcoin in a single shot.This will help them.And we still don't know who is Sathoshi till now .Who ever it be,he /she will enjoy their life with the holding bitcoin.
coinhunt

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

Thank you for this informative article. I think bitcoin is the future and we need to accept new technologies of our days.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

First i wanna thank you for this long story its such great read.
Knowing everything inside cryptocurrency is one hard task but if we will got to make it then future is all yours

Thank you for this informative article. I think bitcoin is the future and we need to accept new technologies of our days.
Ye youre right this is one of the best articles compared to those nonsense that sometimes started a trouble in this forum
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

Very great, promising and interesting statement you made this is very helpful especially to those people who have newbie here because this information will help them to get ideas and knowledge about bitcoin and how it works. Its very good and originate information. Many people appreciate you do, your such a big heart because you want to help many people.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

I thought that recently btc are get more popular, and it's demand in investors and people that rising which turn in increases bitcoin prices again.
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

So much useful all details are very much helpful,better to know all the abouts of bitcoin while using on it.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Very great, promising and interesting statement you made this is very helpful especially to those people who have newbie here because this information will help them to get ideas and knowledge about bitcoin and how it works. Its very good and originate information. Many people appreciate you do, your such a big heart because you want to help many people.
Your article is no doubt very good but I think that one should also his own to fully understand what cryptocurrency is and what the tactics to earn money from are investing in it. Then he will be more satisfied. New investors should collect data and information from sources he can because as many information he collects he will be successful investors.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

First i wanna thank you for this long story its such great read.
Knowing everything inside cryptocurrency is one hard task but if we will got to make it then future is all yours

Ye youre right this is one of the best articles compared to those nonsense that sometimes started a trouble in this forum
Yeah it is good and also valuable for new investors in cryptocurrency. All those who want to enter in this world should know about basic things about cryptocurrency. With the passage of time they will know all about crypto. Market research and keen observation are mandatory to get awareness about cryptocurrency. It is necessary to earn money from crypto.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

I read thoroughly your thread and it is important to read everybody, a newbie who seems to need enlightenment to know what a bitcoin is. As long as I know, in this forum some people who still do not believe in bitcoin. They ask the future of bitcoin because many consider bitcoin to be a bubble. And I guess this thread will straighten their opinion of bitcoin.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:16:55 PM

I read thoroughly your thread and it is important to read everybody, a newbie who seems to need enlightenment to know what a bitcoin is.

The easiest simple search on google about bitcoin will generate an infinity of explanations about it. Newbie in bitcoin forum should have a general summarize about the bitcoin environment.

As long as I know, in this forum some people who still do not believe in bitcoin. They ask the future of bitcoin because many consider bitcoin to be a bubble. And I guess this thread will straighten their opinion of bitcoin.

I heard about those users in this forum who don't believe in bitcoin and crypto. They are like olders drinking in a bar and criticizing the bar and the custmers.
 Let me know if you know one of them.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

I read thoroughly your thread and it is important to read everybody, a newbie who seems to need enlightenment to know what a bitcoin is. As long as I know, in this forum some people who still do not believe in bitcoin. They ask the future of bitcoin because many consider bitcoin to be a bubble. And I guess this thread will straighten their opinion of bitcoin.

Nope. The newbies we're dealing with here are too stupid and so reward focused that they ignore everything of value. If you're not here to learn and spread knowledge about Bitcoin, you won't even invest one minute of your time in getting to know the basics of Bitcoin and this market. Also, most people here only look at the title and then quickly proceed to the last page to drop an empty post.

We should just accept that it's not possible to help people that don't want any help. We're living in a time where everything is just a few clicks away, and if you aren't willing to do basic research yourself, then know that nothing is going to work. The only thing you can do to make these people read the OP is to offer a reward for it. Cheesy
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

Your article is no doubt very good but I think that one should also his own to fully understand what cryptocurrency is and what the tactics to earn money from are investing in it. Then he will be more satisfied. New investors should collect data and information from sources he can because as many information he collects he will be successful investors.
If your intentions to join and use crypto currencies is to make fiat profit purely, then you do not need to "understand what crypto currency is" since there is nothing much to learn about the technology when you think about the profits only to be honest. But that is truly sad, since crypto currency was formed to replace fiat currency and use it to make day to day transactions, not use it as an asset.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

Op you really tried, not many people in this forum will have the time for teaching others this and helping out newbies. This is really a good post you have taken your time to work on. By the way, I don’t think there is any reason for you to take it against banks, there is nothing wrong with making use of banks, and I can assure you that banks are the most reliable for saving your money  and of course you have the right to take your money from the bank whenever you want it, you can even close your bank account anytime you choose; if it’s not like that in your country, then I’m sorry and you have them to blame for it. You will only have problem with bank when there are suspicious transactions coming in and out.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

Great information.Nice work buddy.It may help some people,new to this bitcoin world.I like the transaction part of bitcoin, which you shared.You will get deep information of  bitcoin transaction equivalent to dollars in the trading site itself.I had using localbitcoin from long,the transaction fee is low in LBC.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
savelevv

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

Thanks for giving all information about bitcoins at one place. Please work on the format in future posts.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:09:12 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 11:51:42 PM by NavI_027

6. Was the bitcoin used by drug traffickers?
So, when his initial goal was a certain anonymity. It has been used and continues to be used by sites that sell everything from weapons to drugs. In 2013, federal agents found and closed an anonymous e-commerce store with a turnover of $ 1.2 billion - Silk Road (Silk Road). However, soon his place was occupied by others. Joseph Stiglitz, winner of the Nobel Prize for Economics, recently said that bitcoin should be banned because it was designed to avoid regulation and "does not perform any socially useful function."
Hmm, I strongly disagree with sir Joseph. I'm not saying that bitcoin is purely good because it obviously serves as the gateway of bad people to do their transactions on the deep web but I think saying "does not perform any socially useful function" is way too much. I'm pretty sure that Satoshi Nakamoto has no intention to use his invention for bad purposes, it's just like that it is inevitable to prohibit this technology from evil hands.
10. Is this a bubble?
Maybe. Some people, especially James Damon, Chief Executive Officer of JPMorgan Chase, call bitcoin "fraud." However, its own bank holding is considering the possibility of providing customers with bitcoin futures. Billionaire Mike Novograts calls cryptology "the biggest bubble of our time," and at the same time launches a $ 500 million fund to invest in it.[/size]

So you are also believing that btc is only a bubble that will burst anytime? That people will lose interest to it someday? I don't think so Smiley. I'm not getting overconfident but I really sense that btc and the concept of cryptocurrency as a whole will stay unless mankind find a new system better than this.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

If your intentions to join and use crypto currencies is to make fiat profit purely, then you do not need to "understand what crypto currency is" since there is nothing much to learn about the technology when you think about the profits only to be honest. But that is truly sad, since crypto currency was formed to replace fiat currency and use it to make day to day transactions, not use it as an asset.
Well yes you are right. If someone is just thinking of getting profit from bitcoins and other crypto currencies and he think of nothing other than this, then learning about crypto is just wastage of time for him. But everyone must be responsible for something more than only earning profits. That is to promote bitcoins, talk good about them, and convince other people for bitcoins.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:09:17 AM

Bitcoin (BTC or XBT) is the currency of the internet, a decentralized, encrypted digital currency, and released in 2009 that is widely used in ecommerce, First and foremost, the birth of Bitcoin is considered by many as a revolution in the world
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:13:52 AM

Thanks for the infon if i were a novice, this would've heloed men understand what I'm getting into. Thisnshould be placed in the Novice boards or the beginner board so that new members could read this. But for one thing, i don't believe that crypto currencies are bubbles that will pop anytime. It will be stable and it will be the world's new currency.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:18:31 AM

Well yes you are right. If someone is just thinking of getting profit from bitcoins and other crypto currencies and he think of nothing other than this, then learning about crypto is just wastage of time for him. But everyone must be responsible for something more than only earning profits. That is to promote bitcoins, talk good about them, and convince other people for bitcoins.
talk and promote about bitcoin it self make community going bigger and bigger.and after that , we can enjoy positive effect from  that.earning profit and gain money every month.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: