Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support the Use of Bitcoin as a National Currency?  (Read 827 times)
Biso

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

I honestly don't think that it will be used as a national currency and I wouldn't support the idea. BTC was created to be decentralized but governments want their piece in it, so probably will be used to facilitate daily trades between citizens (to avoid losing that activity) but nothing more.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

While it is good news for Bitcoin users/hodlers that countries allow the use of Bitcoin as a means of transactions within their border, what will be your position if a country decides to take a step further by using Bitcoin as its national currency?
if bitcoin becomes the currency passed by the government as the applicable currency of course it is good for me to invest because in my country bitcoin is still prohibited to conduct transactions directly
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

Of course, because Bitcoin is using IMC approved coins and its use is good. Just like the authorized money in every country, and for the investment and money-making technology, in the past, I evaluated Bitcoin properly.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:36:49 AM

I support it, but it does not seem to happen. If a country will use a digital currency, they will make it themselves.
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

good news if bitcoin token can be used because money is also the equivalent. the amount of bitcoin is much better then the use of a fee is better than buying a bit.Because bitcoin is better and not cash because it can not be deployed anymore.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

While it is good news for Bitcoin users/hodlers that countries allow the use of Bitcoin as a means of transactions within their border, what will be your position if a country decides to take a step further by using Bitcoin as its national currency?
I don't think it's the right time to make bitcoin as a national currency. But if government can counter the disadvantages of using it as a national currency then that will be good. Allowing it or regulating it inside the country is better but making it as the main currency in a nation is not good. Lot's of illegal can be done using that Bitcoin.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

I dont think that's possible. it seems you are less familiar with bitcoin. bitcoin has a value that is unfortunately difficult to set because that's the value of bitcoin so very fluctuating. well, this is why bitcoin will not be where national money is. hopefully you understand
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

Bitcoin alone can't function as a national currency today. It's not yet stable and robust enough to handle the number of transactions required. I prefer a different way of looking at this: The crypto-economy at large is the money of the internet. The real-world will follow, sooner or later.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

I fully support the idea that bitcoin has become a national currency and has been used all over the world, the best thing I see in this is that in the network bitcoin will not be corrupt since in the mathematical code bitcoin can not make changes
jonkibo

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:06:20 AM

maybe, its good for the bitcoin users but in others who do not know bitcoin,do they support the use of bitcoin? we have our own opinions about bitcoin so that it is impossible to bitcoin to be used as a national currency.
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

if true, introduction of bitcoin to economy directly depends on quality of the country.
Maybe, for poor countries, it will be good for centralisation

Junior community manager
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: