Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I report  (Read 119 times)
Dewin Ayuu (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:38:14 PM

How can I report my work. After posting
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

I don't understand what you are trying to say . Can you please elaborate it  so that i can help you

Zulfiyan

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

You must report your work weekly at thread on your participate. Some campaigns also report on form, Be carefully and please read the rules. Don't forget to copas your link to thread on your participate.
Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:10:40 AM

Before starting any campaign, you must ensure the rules given are well understood. From the rules you are told when reports should be reported. However, it is usually a weekly reporting.

ExceedDevHQ

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:09:11 AM

You should have some sort of independent communication channels, and post to the dedicated threads for project development/etc.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:29:17 AM

Read what is said in the rules of participating in bounty campaigns. sometimes it is required to make references or reports on the work done in a special form, and sometimes post in the thread.

trukramor

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

Are you asking about twitter or facebook bounty campaign?
You need to post the report on the same bounty thread. The report are those link you compiled for a week and check which day you need to post. Procedures varies depending on bounty manager so you must read carefully.
Dewin Ayuu (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

I got it.  Thanks am really grateful
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

report on Bounty Campaigns is very easy, just read the rules and follow the instructions, and check people work arrangement and follow the methods as simple as that, mostly on Facebook and twitter campaign, at the end of the week, if your doing the right thing stake will be sign to you. if is wrong, than check your work report and make correction as the case may be.
Enhinyero

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

If you joined in a social media campaign like facebook or twitter assuming that you already have done what has been asked by the manager just copy the URL of your post/repost then paste it in the bounty thread to where you have joined into. Organize your work and observe deadlines of submission.
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

Every BOUNTY CAMPAIGN have rules TO be given they have a task for posting thier updated post .after you post  ON any social media you have to note it And report WEEKLY ON Bounty THREAD EACH BOUNTY CAMPAIGN HAVE A EXACTLY TIME /DATE TO REPORT YOU HAVE TO OBEY THE RULES TO BE ABLE TO PAID YOUR WORK.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: