Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there any good bounty to do ?  (Read 405 times)
curlyti (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I have some free time and looking for doing some bounties .
Can someone tell me which is goob bounty to do please ?
Thank you so much .
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Sinner

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:43:17 PM

same here

I always have the problem that I'm too late to join the party
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

In what kind of bounties are you interested?

A few bounties who I like are:

- Copytrack > The system who they have build is awesome and is very useful. Check it here: https://bounty.copytrack.io/ (rewards in stakes).
- Signals > Same as Copytrack is it a very clear system who makes it very easy. Check it here: https://bounty.signals.network/ (rewards in tokens.).
- Safekeet > The project is very likely for me that is the reason why I have joined the bounty. The communication is also very good in the Telegram group (there is a special bounty group)

MrKubem

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

Thank you so much .
There are many ongoing bonus campaigns. However, to evaluate a good bounty is really difficult. You can see that in order to evaluate them, you need to understand and monitor the projects as well as the stages of their development. So can not be much appreciated. I have some bounty followers I see a lot of people involved
1: Pincoin
2: ARCBLOCK
3: Gifcoin
4: Moonlite

dzakiyyah

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

- Copytrack > The system who they have build is awesome and is very useful. Check it here: https://bounty.copytrack.io/ (rewards in stakes).
- Signals > Same as Copytrack is it a very clear system who makes it very easy. Check it here: https://bounty.signals.network/ (rewards in tokens.).
- Safekeet > The project is very likely for me that is the reason why I have joined the bounty. The communication is also very good in the Telegram group (there is a special bounty group)

website that you provide nice and very helpful in the search bounty good, useful for bounty search at any time.
David_Leonard

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:10:35 AM

same here

I always have the problem that I'm too late to join the party
Yup mate, Ialso get that problem. Sad Sad
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

Thank you so much .
curlyti (OP)

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

Thank you so much .
There are many ongoing bonus campaigns. However, to evaluate a good bounty is really difficult. You can see that in order to evaluate them, you need to understand and monitor the projects as well as the stages of their development. So can not be much appreciated. I have some bounty followers I see a lot of people involved
1: Pincoin
2: ARCBLOCK
3: Gifcoin
4: Moonlite
Thank you
unititre

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

Marinecoin MTC  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then javis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.   So come and join the MTC community marineco.inAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin  Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
pigtalk

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:57:30 AM

Marinecoín .MTC. has a program to drop 20000.MTC.. All you have to do is post the message as requested by .MTC.. .MTC. is based on artificial intelligence to distribute coin. .MTC. is self-sustaining and does not depend on miners. .MTC. uses time dilution technology.mtc with dev-less it will create plus for the community. The community will create value for mtc without being anybody else. Anyone can refer to the information here: marinecoín.in
Krutesh
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:24:30 AM

arawtoken.io

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: