Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are you? Who am I? Questions to users of cryptocurrencies  (Read 101 times)
W.Wander (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

Questions to all users of this forum/ crypto in general.

I'm interested in understanding what types of people seek to learn/utilize crypto.

I get the generalization out there of who the majority of crypto users are, etc. But im looking to ask directly and get some responses, kind of layout a demographic. Though by typical standards i know the demographic will be all over the place, lets just get it out there and see who's who and whats what?
It'd be interesting to see who all is involved with cypto or even just interested in this space.

Im obviously not looking for specifics like, I'm billy jean i live at 1234 street im 45 and my race is goblin. You dont need to feel uncomfortable, ranges are acceptable if you dont feel comfortable answering some questions precisely. Just answer whatever you feel like, accurate and any details you care to give would be cool too to help paint the overall market picture.  

--------------

What age are you? Or what age bracket are you in? ( 5 year brackets please/ ex. 20-25)

Gender? Do you define yourself outside of the typical male, female?

Education level?

What do you do for a living? Income range?

Are you married/ single, etc?  Kids?

What area do you live in? (General is fine)

If you had to define yourself as a member of a type of social group or clique which would it be? (ex. Jock, Nerd, Prep, geek)
Define your personality type a bit?

What things in life interest you most? What gets you excited/motivated?

Religious beliefs?

Musical tastes?

What activities do you do? Hobbies? (biking, painting, gaming, etc..)

Why are you here? What draws you and interests you in the crypto world to have you here reading and being involved in crypto?

What would you primarily define are your opinion group? Why? (liberal, democratic, etc..) What are the main life views you have that fit that particular category?

-----------------

Just a fun thought experiment to see what types of people there are around in the crypto world, if were alike in many ways or a large smorgasbord of different people here for different things? Thanks all for the time
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: