Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3688 times)
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

The way to deal bitcoin hater is to never mind them at all... meaning just let them think what they want to think and you just think what will prove them wrong, its a waste of time arguing with them about it just let know and see what you've got and let them see what bitcoin did your life... eventually they will believe because they will see growth in you financially and materially.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

4. Deal with it, not everyone is going to like/understand crypto

You don't have to convince everyone to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general. They don't like it? Leave them be. Also, NEVER EVER tell people to invest because the price will "moon". Price increases are NEVER 100% guaranteed.
Yes, you are so true. Just let them be the one to discover. We must not convince them, we will just tell them the truth about what we had experienced in here. And it will be up to them.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Skyenet

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

I just ignore them because I know that the information they get about the bitcoin is fake. This is the one best thing to do to deal for those cryptocurrency haters. One time I've encountered that. they told me that the cryptocurrency is fake, just a scam but later on.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

People throw hate on bitcoin either because of jealousy or lack of knowledge about it. They tend to judge the said crypto based on their small learnings. As a bitcoin enthusiast, take time to make them understand what bitcoin really is but if they insist informations which they firmly believe in and is so shallow, then just dont mind them.

I agree with you. First of all, you need to study the system and the market. Only then having some knowledge about it you can say something. Most people don't have any minds about reality.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

I would not squander my opportunity and vitality disclosing and persuading individuals to purchase bitcoin and demonstrate to them this isn't a trick. I will give them a chance to understand that they are missing something important that could change their lives. The time will come that they will approach me and ask me what did I do to make my life fruitful and rich and that is a result of bitcoin speculation.
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

Most important thing you stated above is don't aggressive, if you do that, you just make them think they are right, if you dealing with, just keep calm and convincing them they are wrong.
But some of them just like to say bad thing about Bitcoin without any reason and proof, I don't know why people like this really like flaming something.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

Wow, thats a great strategy mate. Well for me, i deal bitcoin haters by showing to them my earnings, progress and success just by investing in it. I do not intend to force someone to believe in to something that they dont clearly understand. As we all know, cryptocurrency needs a deeper understanding to its basic concept and operation for us to appreciate how promising it is and will make a great breakthrough in our daily lives. Yes, i agree with your statement of evolution of payment that cryptocurrency can bring. This will further revolutionize our existing monetary and e-commerce industry.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
cryptoscion

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

I am much busy with my crypto life and i am not argue with peoples who hate bitcoins but if some cross their limits than i give them good lessons show them my bitcoin wallet and my daily,weekly,monthly profit also show them bitcoin history chart how price is volatile and how i am making consistent profit.
taksrkanah

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

ignore them, they just say everything negative about bitcoin.
I will not waste my time to convince them. they will regret it someday for having hated and belittled the bitcoin.
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

I try my heart and soul to make them understand about crypto and change their negative thoughts about crypto.After trying so much, when they are no way gonna understand, I leave them on their situation. If they really want to get into crypto world, they will eventually Change their views.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Well telling those who hate bitcoin for some reasons or the other is some time hard to do, but what I normally do is to let them see my result while trading in bitcoin and if my story convince them then I leave them with they choice to make. And again there is no need to convince any one into investing in bitcoin its an individual decision to make.
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

I think it's not difficult Dealing with them, just ignore them because they will not harm you. They hate Bitcoin because they may have experienced something bad with it maybe they are losing profits in investing into Bitcoin, or maybe they do not understand bitcoin and they just know Bitcoin from the news on television. Just do your job and keep investing into Bitcoin as long as you do not harm others in your investment career, it's really good and as long as you get Bitcoin go ahead and do not think about what others are saying.
equal2detask123

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

Just be silent and your progress will be the appropriate answer for them.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

Or you could just ignore them and let them see the perks of investing and trusting into bitcoin rather than actually hating it. Its really hard to make an argument with someone who is ignorant about it. I have seen a lot of hate articles and comments about bitcoin in the social media yet neither any of them have proved any of their accusations. I only feel sorry for them because they are missing the opportunity that the bitcoin offers.

equal2detask123

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:49:51 PM

Those who hate bitcoin i must say if they involve into it for some day surely they will going to love it, because during this time they will understand it.
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

I think it's not difficult Dealing with them, just ignore them because they will not harm you. They hate Bitcoin because they may have experienced something bad with it maybe they are losing profits in investing into Bitcoin, or maybe they do not understand bitcoin and they just know Bitcoin from the news on television. Just do your job and keep investing into Bitcoin as long as you do not harm others in your investment career, it's really good and as long as you get Bitcoin go ahead and do not think about what others are saying.

Yes, In dealing with crypto haters, It is not worthy if you insist what you want to insist on them, remember negative minds will not accept any positive explanation.
tyoung12

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

It doesn't matter what people think, It is said that trust is hard to earn, and that is true enough. As for myself the way I deal with those haters of bitcoin or cryptocurrency is that I educate them first how crypto currencies works especially in different countries where it is being legalized. How people get benefited and how it is very useful in their day to day living. But with time, they may get to earn their trust and be a big investor of bitcoin.

THIS.

Patience is key. Educate, educate, educate. But know when to walk away. You don't want to get unnecessary stress just because you want someone not to hate the thing that you believe in. It takes time. And sometimes, you just have to let the crypto haters process it on their own.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

Sharing more about crypto is a very hard thing to do.  I need to prove that btc is real and it is worth it to keep and consider as an asset.  But if they are not willing to accept it,  i will not proceed anymore to share with them how btc will help us with our financial problems and help with our payment procedures.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

Saying that bitcoin is a scam is like saying the USD or the euro is a scam.
Bitcoin is just a currency/tool.People have to know the difference between bitcoin itself and all the bitcoin projects,like online wallets,crypto trading platforms,ICOs(most the ICOs are altcoin/token related,but the ignorant people see them as btc related).There are scammy bitcoin projects like Bitconnect,and trustworthy companies,like Coinbase.Anyway,I wouldn`t promote the Coinbase referal links to any people,who don`t know anything about crypto.They will think that it`s a ponzi. Grin
Yeah, many people believe that bitcoin is a scam, they are wrong bitcoin is just like the other money like yen, dollars, peso, etc. They are just a currency that being used in our daily lives. In fact, bitcoin projects and activities are usually the scam one so be smart on doing it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Some people are not believing in bitcoin they say it's a fraud because some people using bitcoin in a evil way but for me bitcoin is the savior of my financial problem and it is a 100% real and trusted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: