Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Massive loss 40% underwater  (Read 1252 times)
Sandra999

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

What I advice is that, you need to accept what happened and move on. Things like this happens and you need to take it as a learning curve. You also need to identify the coins you believe in, invest and leave them for the long term until they give you profits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joshuarose

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

Got in at the height of Jan this year and all holdings lost more than half from the previous peak.

Very frustrated and was afraid that crypto will be zeroed out, so sold at massive loss more than 50%+ realized loss

After sold last week, all coins came back up 10-20%, even more frustrated, what to do?
For now I'm still waiting for a miracle from God to be able to recover the price of bitcoin and other assets back at the best price, and I'm still waiting for that,
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

Got in at the height of Jan this year and all holdings lost more than half from the previous peak.

Very frustrated and was afraid that crypto will be zeroed out, so sold at massive loss more than 50%+ realized loss

After sold last week, all coins came back up 10-20%, even more frustrated, what to do?

If we based on the current situation, you can actually bought the coins that you have just sold and get back in the game. Maybe selling it in the first place was already a bad idea but that 10%-20% gain that you felt frustrated about is nothing because it will tank again because there is not so much good news in the market.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

Investors should be optimistic, and you wasn't. you panicked.
At the end of the day it was lesson learned, if you still believe
in crypto then go back, if you think that that loss is a wake-up
call to stop cryto then it is you choice, good luck
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:41:39 AM

There is nothing you can do about it. Investment is such a thing, you can lose in an instant and instantly get rich. You can try not to lose another part of the money and try to distribute the rest of your portfolio.
evenkjoe

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

In case of loss of 40% of funds on the crypto currency, the first thing to do is not to panic and not to withdraw the remaining money, since the rate of the crypto currency tends to both decrease and increase, it is possible that in the next six months or a year, these 40% can be returned.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

In case of loss of 40% of funds on the crypto currency, the first thing to do is not to panic and not to withdraw the remaining money, since the rate of the crypto currency tends to both decrease and increase, it is possible that in the next six months or a year, these 40% can be returned.

Price trend may go beyond the price level if they are looking to make the money means it will be reach the peak value for sure in some months so perfect time you will be find the bitcoin price will be reach the marketplace value.
However the marketplace will be recovered in sometime.
Really plan yourself better to make your investment on cryptocurrencies buddy.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:45:15 AM

Here you need to understand what you do with investments or trade. Also you need understand how much you are ready to wait and  moment for you sell. This is the basis.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

Failure is the sale can not continue to hold and give up, so can not blame the market has left you that you are the person who left the market. Incorrect decision will result in a great loss of money and property.
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

You don't have to do anything. You just have to wait. Now the cryptocurrency market has stabilized and significant growth is expected. Damages will be reimbursed.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

You don't have to do anything. You just have to wait. Now the cryptocurrency market has stabilized and significant growth is expected. Damages will be reimbursed.

A trader must not be sure emotional, but he has to be very active. The more activity you show, the better the profits that you get are. Even holding, you can stay active.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

You should be happy you're not in a 70% loss like the people who bought in at $20k.

What do you think you this was? A get rich quick scheme? I bet you did.

Now you have realized that you can't just buy in and ditch crypto or you'll get wrecked, like just did. Only invest if you believe in it long term, or you can also get wecked short term.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:29:50 AM

If you don't have experience in crypto trading, or investing in crypto. it's better to first learn about crypto. the biggest mistake is buying when the pump price. and it's done by beginners. and when prices fall, they also sell at a loss. it is frustrating. if they learn about crypto, I don't think they will do that. and keeps prices stable at high prices. then what should be done now? learn about crypto.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

I can see that you are not active in the forum for the last 5 months. Incurring loss is a part of the game and you need to understand that. Even some of my coins are down by 90%. But I am not complaining. I knew about the risks when I made the investment.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:52:13 AM

Just invest only in solid altcoins and find a good entry price you need to be patience if you want to earn profit. many traders are struggling right now specially the newbie one even my portfolio is currently negative 68% but still i'm hopeful that i can recover and i'm confident that it would happen because i only invest in top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.
Actions should be stronger than your emotions, if you want to take another shot inside trading business you should control your emotions first, wrong actions should be considered as a learning steps you can buy top coins from the coinmarket review the movements of the team and monitor how well they manage to continue even in a struggled market,be patience and wait don't sell with another loses.
LOL therefore your emotions must be discarded because it can affect what you do, without paying attention to research first, emotions like frustration will only make you panic and any calculation will be in vain because you are more inclined to sell because of fear and panic. so the point is not to combine emotions with your calculations..
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

If you have lost quite a lot on cryptocurrency in a short time, most likely, you should change your strategy and come up with a new way of earning on cryptocurrency.
the profit zone
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

risk management is the key to trading you need to manage risk and use stop losses

if you want free signals and educational material join here https://discord.gg/Pscajr
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

At this point you will realize whats the meaning of PATIENCE,thatin this market we must trust our coin and will keep the faith even the value continues to drop,because volatility is the main factor why we are gaining from this

You have nothing to do since you have already sold your coins,maybe for this better you buy back the coins and this time you will-be ready to hold long term ,and will never consider selling when loss

Or buy another set of coins,for another chance of growing before the old set you use to buy
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

I think that nearly everyone is absolutely frustrated with the market dynamics because it is absolutely impossible to predict its future behavior.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

Price fluctuations in crypto are normal  and before trading we have to learn how the market works and how to react
on such situations.  During bearish market there are huge dips and we have
to be careful which coins we are holding as it is very risky to hold shitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: