Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer?  (Read 4127 times)
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

if we are talking about a project that has the property of being a means of payment, then probably I would still look in the direction of NEM, but probably probably still paid attention to LTC, because it is a light version of bitcoin, I'm sure that it would look great on this place.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Except bitcoin , I prefer ethereum. I like btc and eth so much. they are more valuable than other. It is my opinion.
dinhanh069

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

This is currently determined. However, other currencies haven`t yet been formally issued and haven`t been tested, so I`m not sure. I only invest in certain projects so as to avoid risks. All that's left is revenue.
shax_262

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

A solid coin is surely Ethereum and I personally like it more than bitcoin. Imho only these two are worth to hold, everything else I have is spare in less famous altcoin to make some profit.
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

except bitcoin, I prefer ethereum. I invest in  bitcoin and ethereum.  It has give me alot profit.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

Just tell us!

except bitcoin, I prefer ethereum. I invest in  bitcoin and ethereum.  It has give me alot profit.
Honestly Bitcoin is one of my favorite coin but since i can't afford to buy it now so i must prefer for Ethereum because it gives me profit and also this coin have potential to grow its value more like to bitcoin. And what i like about this coin is its become much known and become more successful so that its possible to it to have future and remain top altcoin even many years will passed.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

bitcoin is central to, or a lot of people told me as the parent of all the coins. If other altcoins necessarily prohibited bitcoin will also be prohibited. of course with so will not exists that could replace a bitcoin is as central to the price of all the coins.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
DiankaM

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

I would recommend blockchains and platforms. Seems like these ones the most bullish on the market. U can look on Ethereum, EOS, Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa, Fusion etc.
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

Ethereum and NEO, this is the two most favored besides Bitcoin. I believe that the smart contracts represented by Ethereum and NEO will have impact in various industries in the future.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

Not only bitcoin is popular to date, altcoins are also increasingly showing its popularity and are better known for more a certain projects. It doesn't mean bitcoin will sink, everything back to everything that can affect it including remarks from all countries.
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

If Bitcoin is banned, I think that other cryptocurrencies can't escape. I think it's impossible to replace Bitcoin. If the rules for decentralizing free trade are broken, then does cryptocurrency lose its own meaning? It seems that everything seems impossible! At least I think so myself. I don't know what everyone's point of view is like.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

There are two my favourite altcoins.
1. Ethereum, this is trusted enough, many use this platform, it is used for some kinds of transaction especially in the ICO.
2. NEO, it is likely the Ethereum of China. This altcoin also offers the smart contract. But, it is much cheaper and faster in the transaction.
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Ethereum. There is just no better coin out there after bitcoin, only ethereum can boast of coming close to bitcoin. NEO is good but ethereum is the better choice which is why after bitcoin, the highest number of coins I have in my portfolio is ethereum and I wouldn't have it any other way. Ethereum is hands down the best altcoin and if you do not have some of it, then you are doing something wrong.

123uxcz888

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

NEO, ETH and MONERO!
i do love these coins and their demand in the market is really awesome.
i am holding some number of these coins and will surely hit the profit i set. Smiley
bibitao21

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

lets say etherium is the first chioce, then go for ripple or stellar or neo maybe, but still hope bitcoin never banned or dissapear from crypto.
bevthazor

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

There are other cryptocurrencies that are listed at the top of the ranking with ethereum and bitcoin, but ethereum will do so next to bitcoin. This coin is also trusted enough because it offers a different platform Undecided
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

Other than bitcoins, I had invested in ETH, ripple and golem. I am also thinking to buy some tron as it is very cheap.

TRON, Ethereum, Cardano, EOS, NEM, OmiseGO, and VeChain are very good altcoins as for me. However, I find that Gole is a hidden gem. Maybe it is worth investing in it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Bst3zt0g
mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:23:41 AM

Bitcoin ban will not be an isolated event, it will definitely affect altcoins. But if I were to choose an alternative to Bitcoin, the  it would be Ethereum. That project has got great potentials and pot of rooms for improvements.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:28:56 AM

I also invest on ethereum because i believe that it has a potential in the market , when the price of bitcoins is decreasing then there is a huge chance for altcoin to grow even more in the market.
Good choice buddy, aside from bitcoin i also invest a little on ethereum and it worked favorably well for because since last month i have gained profit from it. Ether would be the coin to watch this 2018.
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:40:03 AM

Just tell us!

I think Ethereum, because most of the coins are based on Ethereum. Ethereum has a relatively high market share.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: