Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer?  (Read 4124 times)
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

As much as I know bitcoin cannot be banned as has gained a lot of investors and it is used as exchange in some companies or stores and has good management, if it get banned as you said, it will affect most altcoin but I think ethereum will take it place if this happens because it is also a potential coin and it has stable and advanced technology and the blockchain is used by a number of icos for their transaction.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

There are innumerable kinds of alternative cryptocurrencies. However, it is impossible to replace Bitcoin temporarily. Bitcoin has become the value of cryptocurrency. Just like the relationship between the dollar and gold. Therefore, the prohibition of bitcoin does not affect its survival, and vice versa, it may be even higher.

Umbrella Holdings

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

Bitcoin is the first and most popular in crypto money, the leader in the crypto market. I think, if one day Bitcoin is completely banned, the other cryptos will still survive. Only if Bitcoin is banned, Ethereum can take its place.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
missg23

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

If only Bitcoin is banned, I choose ethereum maybe.
but if Bitcoin is banned and all altcoin are banned. no choice.
Yes, I agree with this statement. ETH will also be my first choice.

Im also choosing ETH if the bitcoin is gone.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

I don't think that a regulation will only banned the use of bitcoin and not the whole cryptocurrency. If bitcoin will be banned for some reason, I'm sure all altcoins will also banned and the whole crypto market will be in chaos.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

If only Bitcoin is banned, I choose ethereum maybe.
but if Bitcoin is banned and all altcoin are banned. no choice.
Yes, I agree with this statement. ETH will also be my first choice.

I agree with both of you. Next choice for bitcoin is ethereum but I don't think there will be any cryptocurrency left if bitcoin will be banned, everything is banned.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

I personally prefer Tokens cause they are easier to analyze on the downside the profit comes over a long period of time

There are so many Token-based projects that have so much potential.
I’m really interested in the new project - Socratus. Personally, I think that you have to look at every aspect very carefully when you made a decision to invest money.  I studied this project quite well and now I can say with no doubt that it’s a good idea to invest in it.
 It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. They already have worked with quite a big diversity of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident. This project seems really promising.

nontyler123

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum is of great value. I prefer to make long-term investments, so I prefer to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am more suitable for investing in some relatively high value cryptocurrencies. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are very suitable for long-term investment. Smiley Smiley
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

I think that if bitcoin were all banned, then no other cryptocurrency will survive. Bitcoin can become a king of the coin because of its liquidity. When the king of coins dies, all tokens also Will disappear!
mik3

Activity: 245
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

I prefer Ripple. his idea is based on the convenience of financial transactions. they have already managed to conclude contracts with dozens of large financial institutions that not only believed in the idea, but also became convinced of the capabilities of the crypto-currency network. The desire of developers is to unite the financial sector with the provision of instant transactions. in addition, Ripple is in the third place in terms of capitalization in the top 100 best kryptovalyut. and the price is quite acceptable for me.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

I think that bitcoin cannot be banned. I think it's technically impossible. But if that happens, there will still be a huge amount of altcoins. And I will choose ethereum.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

In addition to Bitcoin and Litecoin that comes first, Ethereum is one of the crypto on the rise. In the first half of this year, the value of market capitalization rose despite unstable. When viewed from the time it first came out in 2015, the value of the Ethereum currency rose to 2,300 percent. Putting it as the second most commonly used and most valuable cryptto after Bitcoin.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

I trust Etherium, I think a very promising coin. bitcoin has already isasali all. While the emphasis is on Eth, I think the price at the end of 2018 will be around 1500 dollars.

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Bitcoin is my favorite, but it's expensive I didn't buy it. Except for Bitcoin, I think Ethereum is the most investment value in these two years. The future investment value should be in ADA and NEO.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

I certainly prefer the Ethereum cryptocurrency, which is used in many ICO projects and plans and has good news at the moment
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!
No one will ban bitcoin, if they wanted or could banned bitcoin they would have done it. They just can't ban it and that is beauty of it.
Bitcoin can't be replaced but there are few good competitors. Won't name them because I might be holding these altcoins so my opinion doesn't mean anything.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

To replace bitcoin, I think no one now can, because he has no equal. Even if it is not perfect, I think it's temporary. You can keep some bitcoins, as well as crypto-currencies like Ethereum, Cardano, Iota. This is my personal opinion.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:46:03 PM

After bitcoin I prefer monero as a privacy coin. At this point monero is the only privacy coin that mostly resembles what bitcoin was in its infancy, that is why monero will blow up when people start adapting it as the preferable privacy coin
vaniril

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

According to this, I do not think bitcoin will exist or not exist in this currency. In Cryptocurrency, the bitcoin of the world is an important part. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrency cannot imagine me and other users. This is the world's first currency and other currencies. It will be a disaster. I can not imagine what he can express.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

you have another passive or source income for your daily needed because you cannot make bitcoin is opportunity to get much profit, some time bitcoin will be dump and you have another optional for your income and you can take to have your store sell someting more looking for by people. You can take your bitcoin is side job to reached much profit and not make is an opportunity to get much money, because bitcoin will become your side job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: