Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling  (Read 45809 times)
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

What are you talking about, you already missed the big fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

I think this present fall is normal. It's not that we would expect a super rapid rise all of a sudden. There are always instabilities in market. That's a normal thing. Still, it's a good thing to support those coins and be optimistic. They'll definitely return back to normal.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Every experienced investor knows that nothing is smooth and there will always be up and down in the market. It is a normal condition and it is not to worry about. As long as you have done your research and know what you are doing, you will not be moved by the volatile prices

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
If you take a look at the total market cap graph you can observe that we hit the ATL and the value had been stable for some days meaning that there are no sell orders that would take the market even lower.
I see these days a steady a constant increase in value and this is exactly what we need.
Anyway Q2 and mostly Q4 of a year is the most interesting.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

ICOs are being banned everywhere you look. it is not just advertisements, a lot of countries are banning people from ever investing in them. and all of it is because they are scams and all of them are useless projects. nobody is going to sit around letting scammers fill their pockets.
with the dump of these tokens a lot of altcoins such as ETH which rely on them will also get dumped.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

I think this present fall is normal. It's not that we would expect a super rapid rise all of a sudden. There are always instabilities in market. That's a normal thing. Still, it's a good thing to support those coins and be optimistic. They'll definitely return back to normal.
btw now the market is recovering and I think this will be a good start and become a momentum of crypto awakening this year. and again, do not be distracted by anything that makes your expectations crypto become worse
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

the fall of cryptocurrency will cause many people difficult to invest because investing also needs to see a more stable growth but it may take more time because for the time being it is better you hold your coins to protect your coins from loss because there are many programs that are fraudulent,,
road2ez

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:03:23 AM

That's how the market works, what did you expect? everything is gonna be recovered.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:10:33 AM

I don't think that is necessarily true, I think you are making a mistake comparing things today to the last half of 2017. That period was unusal and even the most undeserving projects were getting funded. These are not hard times, they are a return to normallcy. Good projects are still having no problem raising funds.

a_ps

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:13:59 AM

the fall of cryptocurrency will cause many people difficult to invest because investing also needs to see a more stable growth but it may take more time because for the time being it is better you hold your coins to protect your coins from loss because there are many programs that are fraudulent,,

I agree with you, investors are still looking for a turning point for the stability of crypto prices for now, so still keep each other to use their assets. But about you mean hold coin, may be in my opinion that important we always update the news from the coins we hold it, if for some time there is no development why is expected, if I better sell it and look for another new project more prospects, it In my opinion.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:37:16 AM

Yes this quarter of the year Q1 and Q2 are the most hard times in cryptocurrency, adding the negative news and some banning issues on facebook, google, and twitter is getting it more harder but Q3 and Q4 is the start of the bull market and i think it will all recover. Eventhough there are FUDs spreading, crypto will still stand and survive. In my opinion its not a totally fall it is just a common fluctuations in the market on what is happening right now.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:02:54 AM

I don't think that is necessarily true, I think you are making a mistake comparing things today to the last half of 2017. That period was unusal and even the most undeserving projects were getting funded. These are not hard times, they are a return to normallcy. Good projects are still having no problem raising funds.
hardworking and smart work is needed in the world of Cryptocurrency to achieve success. smart investors will take advantage of this opportunity well if prices go down they move and buy and stay calm until prices rise. do not panic because you can take the wrong steps and get the loss.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

The big fall took place in the first quarter of this year however already since later March early April buying in to some of the quality alt coins has yielded returns of between 50 and 100%. Now the worst is behind us (fingers crossed) I think that picking up on some of the quality ICO for the rest of the year will offer some success for investors.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:27:27 AM

The situation in the crypto currency market is starting to improve. The main crypto currency has grown over the past week. Of course, they can not take steps that do not change, but the situation increases significantly. The fact that during the day prices fall slightly and then grow again indicates that the market tends to be stable. It may take more time.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:33:05 AM

There is no really need to worry about this, because as I have known this is normal. Some even consider this, the falling of prices of crypto an opportunity to invest more coins because they can buy more of their choice coins at a lower price.

Loropot

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:40:35 AM

Today the price is falling, but tomorrow it is growing.  This is normal.  Stable price growth for several months or years - this will never happen.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:20:44 AM

The fall of the prices of cryptocurrency are not big deal since the volatility of the crypto must be also considered. However, these prices are recovering as much as possible to focus and improve more sustainability in the future.

Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

social media twitter facebook and looked good crypto as a scam. I do not deny it because the majority of scam it is true, but many also are promising. This is considered very disturbing from a lot of banning advertising on social media and even some countries also do the same policies.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

Well, it is not falling just because it is so. There are reasons behind for it. Soon it is going to be the time to rise, as it was seen a week ago. And, for ICOs these are hard times, because everyone just wants the simple money.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Well, it is not falling just because it is so. There are reasons behind for it. Soon it is going to be the time to rise, as it was seen a week ago. And, for ICOs these are hard times, because everyone just wants the simple money.
I would not say that everything is so sad in the market right now. Bitcoin can not yet overcome the $ 10,000 mark, but I think it's temporary. As soon as this point is passed the crypto currency will begin to grow. How much it will take in time I do not know, but in any case already this year bitcoin should return to the cost of $ 20,000
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: