Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling  (Read 45809 times)
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:05:34 AM

I think this is the time that we have to keep holding. The prices have been falling for a few days now but I think it's the markets correcting.

It should pass soon enough.
Investing in ICO can be a good value but also far more risky than investing in projects that have been around
for some time and have a good reputation in the industry. But we also have to choose the right project and choose the right investment time.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

restrictions on advertising I think does not have a big effect. because there are still many other ad spots that still allows crypto entered therein. the price fall also crypto is a common, indeed risky but if you have the right steps and also likes to choose what to produce will certainly be invested.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

The cost of crypto currency is determined on the basis of market laws. The more demand, the higher the price. Therefore, if you already have a crypto currency, it will be advisable to wait for the course to rise.
Yara1996

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

Yes indeed, times are hard, because facebook and Twitter are not so easy to rozrutit and earn on this, people do not know what to do, but we hope for the best!

vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

is actually a natural condition when the price of the crypto currency rises or even drops dramatically. it always happens almost every year. We must stay relaxed and calm, because it will definitely be stable again the price. It's just a matter of time. we can only monitor and be patient, waiting for things to get better.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

I do not think it's a big deal now, though the internet giant has banned crypto advertising
It's not a big deal now as we already see the result of it. The charts and prices went down so it's not a deal to us any more and we are confident that we'll eventually see they will lift the ban.
I think in this forum still remains the biggest investor in all the existing community.
This remain as the biggest place for investors to gather and tell what they are planning to do or what they are up to.

I have read a prediction that for the upcoming years ICOs will struggle to reach their soft and hard caps and the only one that will remain are those projects that has legit business.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dimon01

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

Yes, this is hard time. I have seen a lot of ICOs dripped down a lot, some of them were even cancelled. But price falling is a normal action to be there in the crypto. 
HaekalZ

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Not really, i don't really agree, this is a good time for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs, there are still so many investors out there waiting to invest in a useful and brilliant project, i even wait for that as an investor and bounty hunter.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:34:58 PM

Yes, this is hard time. I have seen a lot of ICOs dripped down a lot, some of them were even cancelled. But price falling is a normal action to be there in the crypto. 

When we have an involvement of crypto, the most common mindset that we should be able to learn is self control and determination. The price will have to dip so well and yet expectations will always hurt our feeling if we expect much greater in altcoins. Think wide and don't ever expect for the price to remain at its current pumped value, because in crypto currency the volatile character is always there like a roller coaster that goes up and down. Its by default idea for everybody and this thing is what they called normal in crypto, which has been said in here.
mimota164

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:05:57 AM

These are not hard times, they are a return to normallcy. Good projects are still having no problem raising funds.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:19:05 AM

It is normal the cryptocurrency prices are falling but it doesn't mean all coins were falling. There are some other coins that are rising now and it's stable price. It's not new to us that its falling down because we know that it'll recover and it's just a matter of time. Just be patient.

tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Not really, i don't really agree, this is a good time for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs, there are still so many investors out there waiting to invest in a useful and brilliant project, i even wait for that as an investor and bounty hunter.
if I were you still I will join another project first, than you have to wait and not get results, remember! because time is money ! and you have lost it because it has just left time without a project

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

The price of cryptocurrency is not falling, it goes down and rises up in different time. It is natural to the market to go up and down one of the reason is the investor. The prices go down when there's a few investor.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

this falling condition is common in the crypto world. so we really do not have to worry. although for new players in trading or in the ICO project this is a very scary thing. however, try to stay calm, because usually the fear will create panic, so that makes everything messed up.
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:15:34 AM

It was a normal scenario happening in cryptocurrency because as the stock market changes it also affects cryptocurrency. But it always finds a way to gain back to its state.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

if I were you still I will join another project first, than you have to wait and not get results, remember! because time is money ! and you have lost it because it has just left time without a project
I am here for a ling time in this kind of industry. And for me, every year happened it. The falling of the price  in the starting of month up to month of april. But as we look now, the price are getting good again. The price will be back soon and im know that many of is would love again the cryptocurrency. So relax only when cryptos are falling. It would have a great come back
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

Now the market is gradually warming, the bull market has come.
So don't sell any tokens at the moment, you should learn to hold these tokens for a long time, and the yield may be higher.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Zudalar

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:45:04 AM

I think this is the time that we have to keep holding. The prices have been falling for a few days now but I think it's the markets correcting.

It should pass soon enough.
If he really thinks that the price is going up then he should just store the coins for a while. As long as he holds the coin he would have whatever he purchased.
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:37:16 AM

tough times will not forever lasting. sometimes the last crypto has begun to show the good condition with slowly back over to recover again. It has certainly led to the expectation of being the person that Crypto is alive and still worth used to invest.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:10:53 AM

its normal that the prices of crypto currency are falling especially the new coins,and every old coins like ethereum, dash, bitcoin, ripple and etc . that is the life of crypto. but then soon it will become stable in price.  well it depends also on the demand of the coins when its on high demand the prices got pump. Sometimes  if the Bitcoin the mother of all Digital Currency got dumped also the other coins got affected by its price so we dont need to be panic about cryptocurrency prices as long as it will not be going to be delisted in exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: