Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling  (Read 45809 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

Crypto currency falling or rising is always common in crypto market. The price fluctuation in crypto market is always there and that is why people get in to it to buy or sell their crypto as per the market trend. The crypto currency market is always volatile and anything can happen at any time, the price may fall down to 30% within an hour or may rise up to 30% within an hour. Nobody can guess or predict the price of crypto currency prices but just can make speculations but that is also not 100% true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Criptonline

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

The fall is a temporary phenomenon. As Usually after the fall there is a strong growth, there is nothing terrible in this no guys
This temporary phenomenon has been going on for 8 months already. I'm sure that the fall will be as long as the last year's recovery is not compensated. Before 2019, we will not see the growth of the market.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
|BitcoinZ|

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

I concur. It is the best time to contribute however the most noticeably bad time to offer. The costs are low and the exchange expenses are getting high. As I would like to think, the web goliaths that you have specified has nothing to do with this. I think many individuals are losing enthusiasm on crypto and they simply need to go elsewhere. Possibly they will rebound if crypto goes up once more, likely December.
Suwirump

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

Digital money advertise turns down or ascends at whenever and at any minute. The value vacillation is dependably there on all money related market, on the off chance that you look at divider road showcase additionally a similar thing happens. Not just crypto advertise is unstable and costs are down. The unpredictable market should be comprehend by us to exchange, it is in every case better to sit tight at any development in cost and the time of holding up might be short or long and it relies upon the market circumstance.
Catstevens19

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, a lot of people who have invested the last or borrowed money and now more people withdraw money to save at least something! Therefore, the price falls lower and lower
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:53:08 AM

Doesnt matter if they fall or not, they will eventually grow and who will sell later will be very sorry about this.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

Cryptocurrency and stocks are volatile so it is normal that the market goes up and down.If everything is going up , how can you trade ? What goes up must go down, vice versa.

Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Cryptocurrency and stocks are volatile so it is normal that the market goes up and down.If everything is going up , how can you trade ? What goes up must go down, vice versa.
Yes, cryptocurrencies adheres to a decentralized system so that the price of rising and falling in a matter of hours is normal, this is certainly an important consideration that the price of crypto price is likely falling.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

many ico programs are stalled and sell their sales programs, indeed due to the crypto market which is getting worse and worse, but that does not mean cryptocurrency is dead, I am sure the cryptocurrency will recover and rise again, therefore crypto prices falling like this actually become a good opportunity for buy

MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:50:54 AM

For the Crypto-currency market, falling prices, as well as growth, are normal. Now prices are falling, but soon the growth will start again. The market of crypto can  fall and after that to grow and vice versa.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

This are really hard times for all of us in the crypto community. We just need to remain hopeful.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

many ico programs are stalled and sell their sales programs, indeed due to the crypto market which is getting worse and worse, but that does not mean cryptocurrency is dead, I am sure the cryptocurrency will recover and rise again, therefore crypto prices falling like this actually become a good opportunity for buy
This stage is really bad for everyone but this is a very good time for people to invest in really good projects because a lot of altcoin are at very low prices. I personally consider a lot of this choice and always invest some money if I find that project really good

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
seregaleon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

Not a small part of this fall is associated with ICO fraud, after which they began to try to protect from this advertisement!
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

Yes it is true that currently crypto currency prices are falling but it is also true that the crypto currency prices will be raised in the time period. The crypto currency market is now falling but it will be raised after some time.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

Yes it is true that currently crypto currency prices are falling but it is also true that the crypto currency prices will be raised in the time period. The crypto currency market is now falling but it will be raised after some time.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

I think that the fall will not be long, and soon all the coins will return to growth again!
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:05:25 PM

These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.

Right, this is now a difficult time for crypto. Many holders feel panicked and choose to sell low. But I still believe that resurrection will occur in the future, and although this time it feels difficult, I will hold the crypto coin that I have.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

The reverse presently is the case, most especially when it comes to the main coins. Those who want to buy are having another opportunity again. This might be the last. So utilize it effectively well and you will be glad you did.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:11:17 AM

Now this market condition is not well in a couple of month ago the market condition is very well but at the moment most of the people say cryptocurrency prices is going to falling but I see some news and I get information too many company start investment with this cryptocurrency market and I hope it will be more valuable in future. If you see this market and you understand this market not same at a time.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

Now this market condition is not well in a couple of month ago the market condition is very well but at the moment most of the people say cryptocurrency prices is going to falling but I see some news and I get information too many company start investment with this cryptocurrency market and I hope it will be more valuable in future. If you see this market and you understand this market not same at a time.

Bitcoin has gifted this much confidence and now everyone is aware of bitcoin future. Almost all users are aware of high price of bitcoin and they know it will continue to grow till the end of time. In the start of bitcoin it was not very high in price but now with time bitcoin has become very expensive to give us huge profit. I have a lot of money and I can save future with bitcoin this is the reason why I am a part of this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: