Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the trend of Bitcoin prices?  (Read 516 times)
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

Since 4.13, when Bitcoin suddenly pulled up, does it mean that the bottoming is successful, Bitcoin will usher in a price increase, and it is expected to exceed $11,700, or even higher.

It's mostly because this pattern: https://gyazo.com/d30b3821a7adc48a7100094c3cb536e5
It was tightening up more and more until it broke. Some good news and rumors helped the bull break. We are still far away from a big bull run, you just have to be patient and look for higher highs and higher lows on the daily charts before we can really call it a bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

Of course it will be higher!
You that its limit to 25,000 dollars!
Until the mark of support is reached, it will not go down strongly!
I think that such is someone who will reach long enough. After the last time Bitcoin reached 20,000 dollars, its popularity has greatly decreased.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

bitcoin indeed is undergoing positive change with the increase in the price of the already awaited everyone. sure hope this year could be a bitcoin is bigger than last year and I think it could just be sure it happened because of demand in the market against bitcoin will very much.
Zapto25

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

all have a trend and expect bitcoin will always rise to its peak with a value of $ 12,000k is pretty good, if this is true there will be many bitcoiner smile leaving panic as it is now
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

sorry, I do not really understand the thread you made this, sir. what is clear is, yesterday the price of the bitcoin call at to prepare the price bounce up and now the price is starting to grow and move. IMO the price will quickly penetrate the figure above $ 9000 in the next few weeks, and by the end of the year we will exceed the price in the year 2017 ago. My prediction, the price will be above $ 20000.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

i think bitcoin can not break support in  $ 6000 area, because it is a strong support. so btc price starts to rise. besides that a lot of positive news about cryptos this also makes btc price of cryptos improved at this time
DonaldHun

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

It is difficult to predict the trend of bitcoin. But based on recent volatility. We can see that the trend is increasing. After the first three months of this year witnessed a sharp decline. 6k5 price seems to create a big psychological impact from the community. And the upward trend to 8k shows that. In my opinion, prices may continue to increase at the end of this month. Therefore, we need to make adjustments as well as prepare well to make appropriate plans.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

Since 4.13, when Bitcoin suddenly pulled up, does it mean that the bottoming is successful, Bitcoin will usher in a price increase, and it is expected to exceed $11,700, or even higher.

To be honest, after all that has happened to this industry, specially to the movement of bitcoins which was very different from the past years, I really do not know anymore. But still, I have a lot of hope that the same things will still happen on the next few months of this industry like the recent years. The only thing I am anticipating is the possibility that altcoins may really do take over this year more than bitcoins which would also be good but would mean that we must make the right choices. Either way, a good positive approach is always good in this industry. Of course, that is if it is strictly accompanied by proper research and study.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

Bitcoin in stronghold at $8,000 for 4 days now,and theres no implication of falling down meaning we can give a good outlook..i wonder what would be the price in every morning we wake up..this 3 morning upon checking the prices i cant help myself expecting the value of bitcoin had pumped already though failure is what im getting
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Calm down the bull run train people, we merely had a good couple of days. Give it at least two weeks to see how this move panned out before everybody declares things as positive. I am on the fence yet and need to see confirmation before I make such declaration. One thing we can say for certain is this chop is going to last another couple of weeks yet, beyond that is anybody's guess.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

Maybe. Only time knows when. But theres a lot of positive news spreading around now, positive speculations and a good vibes. Some alts are increasing in value, may it will be the beginning of what all of us is expecting. It’s been long i havent tasted any cash from my coins.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

I believe bitcoin should push up till 10-11k before dived down, before resume super bull trend everyone anticipated.. At 11k, i think altcoins will enjoy anther crazy fomo hype again, After that BTC will take turn to charge upwards again.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

The bitcoin trend is currently on the rise and will again boost its price in the near future may be, there have been many analyzes that talk about it. I'll wait for that and maybe it will happen in May.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

i think bitcoin can not break support in  $ 6000 area, because it is a strong support. so btc price starts to rise. besides that a lot of positive news about cryptos this also makes btc price of cryptos improved at this time
bitcoin already got a very strong support at that level, i think that now bitcoin price has taken the step and now we are expecting that its price will very soon continue increasing because still bitcoin popularity is increasing and which is increasing the demand of bitcoin, i hope that we will see a continue increasing in bitcoin price for a long time.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

It seems like it will rise but there is some resistance levels and they will not be broken in hurry. Bitcoin is actually good investment now because it is independent of everything.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:56:13 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 10:06:21 PM by PauloLuks

Bearish short term, Bullish long term. This market will come back and the next bull trend should be longer and stronger than the previous. I can see Bitcoin at the end of the decade with a market value of one trillion dollars and a valuation of more than $100,000 per Bitcoin.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

Can't predict exactly but even if bitcoin price just crosses 10,000 dollars and remains stable,that too would be a great bounce back by bitcoin.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:01:01 AM

we've given you the opportunity to bitcoin while it's lower than before and now we know that bitcoin's worth about $ 8,053 if we're investing now we're sure we'll have more profits.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

BTC trend in a 1-day chart showing $6574 strong support for BTC and $9032 strong resistance, it goes 9032 crosses easily go for $11673.

Nice analysis and I think it can really break down that resistance. Its an uptrend now, bitcoin will hold on $8k level and hits $10k this month.

I think that bitcoin will necessarily go up in price and will undoubtedly jump its maximum price. The only question is how much higher he can jump.. Let its price will be $ 50,000 and more.. Why not?  Cheesy

Still need more time for that and bitcoin should first break the resistance before it go higher. Let's see that thing this year Smiley
Well bitcoin is resisting against the fallen price now and bitcoin has started to move so this year price of bitcoin will be very high and more investors will invest in bitcoin which will make market of bitcoin get high, right now price is not very high but it will not take much time to increase so it is golden chance for all investors and trader to buy at very low price, I can see bitcoin price reaching almost 50k dollar till the end of 2018, so let’s hope something very bigger.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

Can't predict exactly but even if bitcoin price just crosses 10,000 dollars and remains stable,that too would be a great bounce back by bitcoin.
Once bitcoin price reaches on that level of rate I think were on a track of going higher price of bitcoin. No one can say the accurate trends of bitcoin prices so this time I think were not heading to go down low rather to increase continuously.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: