Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️[ANN][ICO][HPQ]The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018 ◀️  (Read 17367 times)
HPQ.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

I do believe in your project and support it as translator and thread moderator but i think you need to do more marketing... More social media tweets and fb post - one tweet for week not enought at all... And Telegram.... one post in 20 days....

Your team looks very professional in all areas of science, engineering, law and business, which should ensure full success for your project (what I sincerely believe in). But now you have to find investors so it is necessary to intensify marketing activities and to keep the community informed about the progress of the project. Summing up, more tweets! more posts!, more marketing activities and updates! LET YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA EXPLODE!!!

Thank you very much for your advice!

This is true, we do need more activity in social media. Most our team members have never been active in social networks, and some of the channels like Telegram, etc. are quite new for all of us.

We will increase our social activity even if we have to invite a special team member for this.

Thank you for your support, your advise will be followed!

Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

Is there any information on how the funds collected during the HPQ ICO (assuming the soft cap is reached) will be used?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in HPQ and good question.

Here is the funds distribution for the soft cap USD1.65m (USD):

• Industrial park (deposit, rent, etc.): 90,000
  • Clean room & workshop preparation: 70,000
  • Industrial equipment & installation: 1,020,000
  • Laboratory equipment: 140,000
  • Raw materials & reagents: 60,000
  • Factory operation expenses (utilities, labor, maintenance, etc.): 160,000
  • Other expenses: 110,000

Figures are rounded to prevent any currencies fluctuation, etc.

The more we raise the more we will spend for industrial equipment, raw materials, operation expenses (will increase initial production capacity).

We plan to grow to 10,000TPA as a minimum plan to meet current demand (it is the capacity we can safely start from) and further to 30,000TPA in several years.

If you require a detailed financial plan/model please feel free to contact us via ico@hpq.io, or directly our CFO sami@hpq.io for more information.

Thanks for your comprehensive response, and fund distribution looks good. Project looks promising and best of luck.
HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

HPQ will join Blockchain Festival Vietnam '2018 (May 24-25) at GEM Center which is just a short walk from HPQ office.

See you there!

HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

Commodity-backed tokens, that's the best kind of tokens there are, honestly, I figure many investors are gonna flock to this project because it's easy to see how it has all the potential in the world, kudos to the team, by the way
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:50:59 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 10:06:06 PM by cryptovigi

I do believe in your project and support it as translator and thread moderator but i think you need to do more marketing... More social media tweets and fb post - one tweet for week not enought at all... And Telegram.... one post in 20 days....

Your team looks very professional in all areas of science, engineering, law and business, which should ensure full success for your project (what I sincerely believe in). But now you have to find investors so it is necessary to intensify marketing activities and to keep the community informed about the progress of the project. Summing up, more tweets! more posts!, more marketing activities and updates! LET YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA EXPLODE!!!

Thank you very much for your advice!

This is true, we do need more activity in social media. Most our team members have never been active in social networks, and some of the channels like Telegram, etc. are quite new for all of us.

We will increase our social activity even if we have to invite a special team member for this.

Thank you for your support, your advise will be followed!

Nice to hear that.
The idea of inviting special team member for this task could be very profitable for you and your project (and for me as well ;-). More and better content in social media could attract more investors and bring real money to the project.

HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

Limited weekend deal.

Use coupon code HAPPYMAY1920 and get great discount for HPQ tokens!

Only 19 discounts x 20% valid 19 & 20 May, 2018.

Buy HPQ tokens - https://hpq.io
HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

Commodity-backed tokens, that's the best kind of tokens there are, honestly, I figure many investors are gonna flock to this project because it's easy to see how it has all the potential in the world, kudos to the team, by the way

Thank you for support!
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:16:04 AM

HPQ project will be very easy to attract investors because HPQ project create a real product that day-to-day use of course this product get a positive value from the community
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:56:28 AM

HPQ project will be very easy to attract investors because HPQ project create a real product that day-to-day use of course this product get a positive value from the community
Yes, I also noticed that this project would indeed be easy to get a lot of support from participants and hopefully in the future the more smoothly for this project achieve success.
HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

Thank you for your valuable support!

Yes, High Purity Quartz is one of the most needed products for the modern economy.

HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

Yes, I also noticed that this project would indeed be easy to get a lot of support from participants and hopefully in the future the more smoothly for this project achieve success.

Thank you very much!

Everything is ready from our side so after successful ICO we will follow the roadmap smoothly.

HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:41:01 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 10:29:53 AM by HPQ.IO

Hindi ANN and Chinese WhitePaper translations needed!

Please apply - https://goo.gl/forms/5KWcykAVphcV462r1

HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:06:22 AM

let's support this project so that later can be a great success let alone this project provide many benefits for us all his future, success is always this project for him.
baureksa

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:21:42 AM

HPQ will be a big project that moves commodities in ASIA, this creates a real product that is needed in everyday life. With great expectations this project can grow and provide many benefits for all consumers.
HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

Thank you everyone for your support.

Please let us know if you have any questions or experience any difficulties using our website.

We will also update FAQ section according to your questions.

HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

HPQ is listed on Smith + Crown

HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

https://cryptonext.com/ico/high-purity-quartz
HPQ.IO (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:52:18 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 02:30:54 PM by HPQ.IO

Pre-sale is open, please fill in the pre-sale participation form here – https://hpq.io/token/hpq-token-erc-20/

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: