Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to navigate the bearish market  (Read 424 times)
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

I agree that in today's market you can and should try yourself in day trading and arbitrage trading. Only in this way is it possible now to earn a little or maintain your existing portfolio. But about the news does not quite agree! The less you know the better you sleep!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

just like you, I never panic for every sale and never cut losses. the top 50 coins are the best choice for investment and if we have them, it is better to hold them for the long term or until the bull run arrives.

robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

ICOs could be still good investments even on the bearish market but they need more time to be profitable than on a bullish market.
Yes can, only on the bear market. The good company can not to get own income very fast. They come back a money, but you lost a time. But you could have a more useful operation with money and multiplying your money.
yunjia26

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

If we have more money to invest in coins is a good time to buy, we can now protect existing assets and wait for the bull market to come.
JosephRay

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

- Avoid ICOs. With the current market situation, I would keep my investments to a minimum, and only put my money on projects I deem to have ernormous potential.
I would instead invest a major percentage of my capital on established currencies, preferably those in the top 50 by market capitalization (as published on coinmarketcap.com)

I agree, but also its not necessary to afraid ICO's, you just need to make your own research of any project
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Bears have already earned too much in this market, I probably would not have thought that now the market still has a fully bearish trend, but I think that now it still needs to become more patient, because patience always does more and more good for the trader.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

The market is currently experiencing a heavy downward trend. With currencies touching supports it hasn't gotten to in a long time.

And most investors are left scratching their heads at to how best to make profits.

Here are a few tips which might be helpful ;

- Firstly, the primary goal in situations like this is not maximising profits, but rather PROTECTING YOUR CAPITAL.

-  Avoid panic sales. Do not cut your loses, especially when you are holding a solid currency with good long-term potential. Not all currencies would survive this market, the ones that would, will experience a good uptrend in a more favorable market. (As an investor you'd should only have invested in solid projects with long-term potential, if you find yourself hodling shitcoins, maybe you should refer back, and properly educate yourself on the basics of trading)

- Avoid ICOs. With the current market situation, I would keep my investments to a minimum, and only put my money on projects I deem to have ernormous potential.
I would instead invest a major percentage of my capital on established currencies, preferably those in the top 50 by market capitalization (as published on coinmarketcap.com)

- Be informed. Information is power in any sphere of life, and in crypto it is doubly important. Always be up to date on who is doing what, when, how and why.
Timing is key in making profits, so to avoid missing opportunities, endeavour to get up to the minute updates.

- With the volatility in the market now, as so many factors are influencing the price,  you might want to try your hands in day trading or arbitrage trading.
It is a viable way of forcing profits out of thearket regardless the current trend.
Endeavour to acquire the basic knowledge and skills before trying your hands in it.

GOOD LUCK!

I still do trading when the market is at the bearish state. I can still make profits out of it but I need to be extra careful with my tradings and put some stop-loss.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

My position during bearish Cryptocurrency is to observe and look!  If an offer on prices of quality altcoin is irresistible,  I will find a way to buy.  But the best approach to bear market is to refuse to do nothing but wait for reversal!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Mikstl

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

No one familiar with OSA DC ?. I found the project very interesting
Mikstl

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

People you haven't seen at the new OSA DC conference in Tokyo
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

The market is currently experiencing a heavy downward trend. With currencies touching supports it hasn't gotten to in a long time.

And most investors are left scratching their heads at to how best to make profits.

- Firstly, the primary goal in situations like this is not maximising profits, but rather PROTECTING YOUR CAPITAL.

-  Avoid panic sales. Do not cut your loses, especially when you are holding a solid currency with good long-term potential. Not all currencies would survive this market, the ones that would, will experience a good uptrend in a more favorable market. (As an investor you'd should only have invested in solid projects with long-term potential, if you find yourself hodling shitcoins, maybe you should refer back, and properly educate yourself on the basics of trading)

- Be informed. Information is power in any sphere of life, and in crypto it is doubly important. Always be up to date on who is doing what, when, how and why.
Timing is key in making profits, so to avoid missing opportunities, endeavour to get up to the minute updates.

- With the volatility in the market now, as so many factors are influencing the price,  you might want to try your hands in day trading or arbitrage trading.
It is a viable way of forcing profits out of thearket regardless the current trend.
Endeavour to acquire the basic knowledge and skills before trying your hands in it.

GOOD LUCK!

i convert my portfolio to usdt and try to trade in short between usdt and btc in the bearish market and it is quite profitable also i also try to buy the dip when the alts touch their bottom and then sell after 10 percent profit so bear market also can be possible

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:13:21 PM

I think that when the market is going down, if you have already made a profit, you can sell the cryptocurrency in your hands. When their prices are stable, you can spend less money to buy them and wait until the bull market comes.

Nah, the bear market can be prevented by using stop loss and derivatives that can help you recover any loss if you decide to hold. Leveraging negative movements should be in everyones portfolio.

Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

I think this time the wisest choice now is turning your fund to USD and exit the market. Do a real job then wait for a positive signal like Q4 last year, then come back to the market.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

Well its true that we should never do panic sell since it often leads to bigger losses. Although traders are afraid of bearish market it doesn't mean that it always result in losses. Well experienced traders can still make good amount of profits in a bearish trend as they plan their strategy well and execute trades accordingly. It never happens that a price of a coin always keeps falling in a bearish market. There are minor ups with greater downs in the charts in this trend and it is the minor ups that get us good gains. So plan your trades well before carrying it out and never panic sell as the market always recovers.
Lots of people, especially with those who are new or getting less experience  know that panic selling may lead them to a bad result but most of them can’t control their act when they see the market is prone to a decrease. I advise all of us to prepare good knowledge when entering this market, because if you are lack of knowledge, you will be rapidly get into the loss. Most importantly, don’t let the panic control your emotion and act, you should remind yourself that although the fluctuation is unpredictable, the price will definitely have a rise again, obviously It never be in dip forever.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1526
Merit: 351

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:54:53 AM

GOOD LUCK!
Downtrend and uptrend is pretty common and in the other hand natural occurrence in this crypto industry as it is a community driven asset. I only have two things in mind when it comes to  trends in crypto which is the most basic thing to do by most newbies which is "buy low sell high". It gives me no headaches other than thinking of something that will cause panic or uncontrollable emotion which will lead to loss.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:49:24 AM

Thank you, there is alot that is going through the minds of people but it they follow the things that you have outlined here then there would be no problem with the bear market, it is just like all of the others before it, it comes and it goes with no problems, the only thin is that the bear market could end up lasting a couple of years at a time which is where the tips come in

Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

Hold your FIAT until where the Bearish stops, when Bearish stops, that's when you buy the altcoins.
We can know that Bearish descends when and will rise again when there is NEWS from all elements, such as gorup telegram, website and talking experts.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:48:54 AM

Hold your FIAT until where the Bearish stops, when Bearish stops, that's when you buy the altcoins.
We can know that Bearish descends when and will rise again when there is NEWS from all elements, such as gorup telegram, website and talking experts.
The concept is indeed easy to said, but the reality is, someone will think of many things when the bearish trend really stops. I guess a lot of people nowadays have collected money fiat to buy some altcoins, but they are still hard to decide when to buy. For me, when I started investing I always had a concept for long term investment so when I bought altcoin I didn't see the lowest price of the altcoin, I just compared the price of the altcoin in the past year and compared it to the current price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

You can actually trade down and get more of the altcoin that you plan to hold long term.
It's just relative actually and which crypto you'd like to hold long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: