Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] 🎹RECORD FOUNDATION 🎹 - REWARD-BASED MUSIC PLATFORM 🚀  (Read 1024 times)
Official Recordfoundation (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 02:18:32 AM by Official Recordfoundation

https://i.imgur.com/bZSfRMc.png

Explore RecordFarm1.0

Android : http://goo.gl/f7JBSN
iOS : https://goo.gl/RPKjf2

LOCAL LANGUAGE THREADS
INDONESIAN | RUSSIAN | FRENCH | VIETNAMESE | BENGALI | CHINESE | ARABIC | GERMAN | FILIPINO

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

I go around your website, so does it like a combine of both Steemit & Soundcloud platform. And for new users, they need buy RCD token to participate in the ecosystem (in case they are not artists)  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

Yes, Smiley it is! We will run the Freemium subscription system. The first month is free to subscribe to streaming service, but the next month users need to pay with RCD tokens. BUT VERY CHEAP compare to Spotify, apple music, etc., It will be only about 20~30% of theirs Cool
ekkoprasetya

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:35:45 AM

a good RecordFarm project concept, the first reward-based music service platform. the market potential in the music service industry is huge and many are interested. hopefully, for the development will be smooth and many people who are interested in the platform RecordFarm.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

RECORD FOUNDATION is the latest breakthrough in a music-themed project which will help people who love music and who create music

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

I go around your website, so does it like a combine of both Steemit & Soundcloud platform. And for new users, they need buy RCD token to participate in the ecosystem (in case they are not artists)  Grin

It is. But at the same time users including the listeners get rewarded with RCD tokens!  Any question or feedback is always welcomed!
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

Yes, Smiley it is! We will run the Freemium subscription system. The first month is free to subscribe to streaming service, but the next month users need to pay with RCD tokens. BUT VERY CHEAP compare to Spotify, apple music, etc., It will be only about 20~30% of theirs Cool
Thanks! I'm using Spotify with the same Freemium business model and 2.5$ fee per month! Maybe i'll try RecordFarm app Grin  It look really smooth and a friendly interface  Wink

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:45:31 AM

Thanks! I'm using Spotify with the same Freemium business model and 2.5$ fee per month! Maybe i'll try RecordFarm app Grin  It look really smooth and a friendly interface  Wink
the concept given by the team about this project is very unique and interesting, let's support this project to succeed later, hoping the best of the team for this project.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

the concept given by the team about this project is very unique and interesting, let's support this project to succeed later, hoping the best of the team for this project.
Yes true, with the abundance of support for this project made the team more excitement in managing the project and develop it.

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:08:30 AM

thank you very much for your support!!
hamlong99

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:26:06 AM

This project should be trusted and value. And the website looks amazing. I’ll have to check it out.
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

I like the Idea, and when you really get the monthly price so low, i see great chances for a good feature.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:30:14 AM

This project should be trusted and value. And the website looks amazing. I’ll have to check it out.

I like the Idea, and when you really get the monthly price so low, i see great chances for a good feature.

Thank you all for your support!! please ask us if you have any questions!
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

I will be a great solution for young artists. Do you have a prototype?

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

I will be a great solution for young artists. Do you have a prototype?

Yes! We've been already operating in the music market with a fully functional platform for 3 years now!

Check it out here: https://www.recordfarm.com/

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:15:07 AM by Official Recordfoundation

MEET OUR ADVISOR!

fiananana123

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now Im watching.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:14:13 AM

The success or failure of this project, we just monitor it to see the development of the future, but if this project is really well realized. and his team must know what they must do so that this project can be received ... the spirit of success and many devotees.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:01:06 AM

Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now Im watching.

The success or failure of this project, we just monitor it to see the development of the future, but if this project is really well realized. and his team must know what they must do so that this project can be received ... the spirit of success and many devotees.

Thank you for your attention!
Please keep supporting us and feel free to ask us any questions!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:17:43 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 07:27:47 AM by Official Recordfoundation

Keith Teare Has Joined Our Advisory Board!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: