Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018-03-04 - 2018-04-15 Wccftech - The Crypto Conundrum (Series)  (Read 81 times)
TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

The Crypto Conundrum (Series)

Cryptocurrencies. It seems that they're everywhere these days, whether you're looking at the grandfather of them in Bitcoin (BTC, 2009), Ethereum (commonly referred to as Bitcoin Mk.2) or company based crypto coins such as Ripple, and Kodak, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) are all the rage and we're here to dive deep into the mess with you.

Over the next couple of months, we’ll be releasing a series of articles (one per week) looking at cryptocurrencies, including the following topics:

• Underlying technology (blockchain)
  • Real world implications of cashless economies
  • Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as cash
  • Considerations/Implications for trading Cryptocurrencies
  • Investment Considerations/Implications for Cryptocurrencies
  • Regulatory pressures for Cryptocurrencies

If there is a particular area outside of the above which you would like us to consider writing about for this series or if you have any comment or feedback to give, please drop me a line on adrian@wccftech.com.

Cryptocurrencies Introduction (4 Mar 2018)

Blockchain Demystified (11 Mar 2018)

Cashless Economies (18 Mar 2018)

Using Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies as Cash (25 Mar 2018)

Trading Cryptocurrencies (1 Apr 2018)

Getting Started With Investment (8 Apr 2018)

Regulatory Pressures for Cryptocurrencies (15 Apr 2018)

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

You reminded me about that Kodak crypto adventure. Is there anything going on with that project? I couldn't find any useful info on their website https://kodakcoin.com/

Back on topic, thanks for sharing this list of articles. I've read the last one and I learned some new things about regulation in the USA.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: