Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins to buy?  (Read 6285 times)
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:13:45 AM

What is your purpose? for HODL or trade? Now aday there are a lot of coin and not all of them are good. You should take o llok at IOST (https://iost.io), it's a good coin, a secure coin using for smart services. You can trade IOST for profit or HODL for long term. it's all ok.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:24:21 AM

In my experience, the promising altcoin to the uterus is bitcoin and ETH.
The movement of both coins is quite active. And the benefits can be quite large.
Uterus ? What on earth has uterus got to do with any of this ? However, BTC and ETH have always been able to stand huge in the market for a while now and they are going to be like this from the look of things but nothing is guaranteed that much, most especially for Ethereum as it can still be easily replaced.

For the future, these two coins should always be the first choice of investment. However, there are so many coins and tokens, and the OP can just use this forum to guide himself as there has been so many topics like this before but not without making some further research as the case may be.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

Cardano , NEO , TRX , EOS these are all blockchain technologies and also apart from NEO remaining all still theier blockchain not yet released . That means these token not reached its use case once people start to use these platform to create project then there will be huge demand.
Monyero

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

I think alcoin to buy now is eth, cardano and bitcoin.eth this time the price is still only 500 $, so the possibility to go up is very big, while cardano and bitcoin at this time the price up again so profitable if in buy .but we have stay alert to coin movements to avoid losses.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

The best altcoins to buy for me is ethereum . Becuase ethereum welkown in trading site and the price is big. It is good to buy ethereum because the price is deep. Buy and hold and wait until pump.
Yes i well agree with your opinion that ethereum will be the next coin after bitcoin,and if you like to buy ethereum coin today and hold you at long term method you can see a good profit return at the near future,aside from they well be also some coin that also have great potenial value in the future ,like neo, litecoin,startis,and monero,
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
I think the investment in the altcoin is $ 1 and at # 100 on coinmarketcap.com is worth the attention! Currently, I am looking for investment opportunities for myself according to the above criteria!
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
Dude, there are so many altcoins out there and asking for some recommendations will only put you in a huge pot of problem if you are not careful as so many people will come up with their own opinions and some would even tell you anything just to increase their post count. If you want to hold some altcoins, just check out most of the altcoins in the market yourself and read about them and if they are worth investing in for you or not.

Coinmarketcap should be a lead for that kind of scenario, but if you insist, try to look for new coins or tokens like coss, adb, eng, and the likes, while adding a little bit of the top ones as well.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

I think that it is necessary to buy litecoin, they want to release their payment system on this coin and this will give them great popularity and growth!
Litecoin may actually be having some pretty good move in the market this year based on some of the development going on with it. The Op should not be asking this question as every investor should always be ready to understand the market and do some research on their own.

A lot of people that are always looking forward to being spoon fed, usually end up in the bad side of things when things start going awry or when the coins suggested to them ended up being shitty. For instance, check out what happened to CTR, and I can remember vividly that so many people suggested this token to new investors in the past.
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:33:42 AM

I would focus on low sat projects with huge potential. Mainly platform and utility tokens. Take a look at universa, WePower and singularity. Those I hold very high when it comes to possible ROI.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

I would recommend you to invest in those coins which are undervalue and which are based on some practical usage in common life.market is bit recovered and prices are going up.you should invest in these coins.ETH,XPR,ADA,EOS,XEM,XLM,NEO.except ETH &XPR rest coins are undervalued and will increase massively in coming few years.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

I will only suggest one coin that is ETH, so you do not get too dizzy choose, immediately buy and enjoy the result.
Altcoin has actually been in a huge downtrend lately but presently having some bounce back in the market but for someone going in for the long term, it is still a good time. Moreover it is like, it is always good to do this research by oneself. The coins there are big and one can get a bit confused, but rather than follow the crowd, at least be sure of what you are investing in. New coins and tokens keep coming up every day, and it is left for everyone to their own research before investing.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

in a seated and stable market situation like this is quite right to buy Altcoin. because by buying Altcoin has the potential to continue to grow in the future. I see Ethereum is a pretty good coin to buy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

I recommend to buy Credits (CS)
in the next few months, this coin will give a big %%% profit
I estimate June 2018 will be the most fun month of the year
I'm not sure. After a good growth, the CS shows a gradual decline. I do not think that they are so quick to implement their project

denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

The market for crypto is very promising, currently the price of the altcoin is very low, this is a good time for us to buy. If we want to make a profit, then we should choose and buy the valuable and potential altcoin. I recommend you buy in the top 20 coinmarketcap like ADA, LTC, EOS, and best ETH these are the top altcoin, they are very promising, I believe in the next few months their prices will rise and bring a lot money for you.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

As per my recommendations there are many good growing altcoins like  Monero, Neo, Dash, Litecoin, waves, Stratis, Deeponion which will be going to reach mars soon such.These coins looking very promising and they can gives you good returns.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

If you have already buy many bitcoins and having them grow , you could try another altcoins for another investment you can buy ethereum altcoin because I think ethereum has establish already in the digital market.

hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:20:35 AM

I personally feel that Monero, Dash, and NEO have very great potential.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

if I still like to buy bitcoinwhite because the price is still relatively cheap. it seems appropriate for me to hurry up and collect as much as possible. because I'm sure if the bitcoinwhite price will go up and I can get a big profit.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

Pearl,oax, neo, and ethereum. Take a look on this coins and try to read the whitepaper paper and members of this project. Maybe you like it.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

In my opinion safest altcoin to buy is altcoin that stable in a low price for a while and is in the top 100 of coinmarketcap. It's maybe like sleeping giants of all altcoin            
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: