Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2018, 11:12:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CookUp.io - Cooking revolution using the power of the Blockchain  (Read 64191 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

I impressed when reading this project. very interesting and unique. Order food from other members and share knowledge of cooking. for now and so on cooking is to be a fun thing. of course this platform will be very interesting for many people. especially those who have a hobby of cooking.

It'S not like this wouldn't exist as of today. It will only be put on the blockchain and add integrity to all gathered data thereby.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MORE CRYPTO, LESS NOISE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Desmozgenes

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

I'm not trying to be douchey or whatever, I just have a simple question for you – does this really need blockchain technology? If so, why? I really can't wrap my head around it, so I'm asking nicely, don't get me wrong.
Thanks in advance.

I think same thing could be said for most of the ICOs,most of them dont really need blockchain,but the ICO model enables them funds to continue with  the project.

Since i like to cook,im definitely interested in the project  and will keep an eye on this!

Zeex    ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Twitter | Telegram ▄▄▄▄▄▄     Zeex
█████              Crypto to product         █████
Trader_13

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

Is the project still alive? Or is there simply no activity here?

▬▬ ● ● QURREX Sale starts on April 02, 2018 ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE ● ● ▬▬
nistra

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

I impressed when reading this project. very interesting and unique. Order food from other members and share knowledge of cooking. for now and so on cooking is to be a fun thing. of course this platform will be very interesting for many people. especially those who have a hobby of cooking.

This is the true definition of Blockchain Technology getting more decentralized. Awaits more information on this project.

tendy263

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Golix ~ The Pan-African cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

Hi developers! You have a very interesting project, combine food and crypto, it will be a difficult job. But I really hope that you will succeed! I will be watching your project.

vabchgent

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

I'm not trying to be douchey or whatever, I just have a simple question for you – does this really need blockchain technology? If so, why? I really can't wrap my head around it, so I'm asking nicely, don't get me wrong.
Thanks in advance.

I think same thing could be said for most of the ICOs,most of them dont really need blockchain,but the ICO model enables them funds to continue with  the project.

Since i like to cook,im definitely interested in the project  and will keep an eye on this!

There is a good number of projects where blockchain makes a lot of sense, but that doesn't mean that those projects get it right.

LaScuderia

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:43:53 PM

It'S not like this wouldn't exist as of today. It will only be put on the blockchain and add integrity to all gathered data thereby.

All the same, there is a question of monetization. Food on the block is nice and cool but the earnings for investors should bring and then I see only a project for speculation. Let's see of course how it goes but that is not sure what exactly such a shot format will give a good growth in price.

Daeker102931

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:59:15 PM

I like that idea.

brickblock.io
Camus

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

Interesting project for sure!!! I wish good luck to the developers and all participants!
I like the delicious idea of the future platform of the CookUp project:)
It would be cool to be part of your future platform that you are implementing

▄▄███████▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     ▄██▌            ▐██▄     ███████████▌ ▄█████  ▄███████▄ ███████▄    ▄████████▄
    ▐████████▌  ▐████████▌        ▐██     ▐██▀    ██▀     ██▄▀     ▀██▄ ▐██▀    ▀██▌
    ▐██████▀      ▀███████        ▐██     ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███       ██▌ ███      ▐██
    ▐██████▄▄▄   ▄▄███████        ▐██     ██▌    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▌      ██▌ ██▌       ██
    ▐████████▌  ▐████████▌        ▐██     ██▌    ▐██▄      ▐██▄    ▄██  ██▌       ██
      ███████▌  ▐███████▀         ▐██     ██▌      ▀███████▌ ▀██████▀   ██▌       ██
       ▀██████▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀██████▀▀
                      ▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀
skattio

Activity: 140

ICO listing and searching platform

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Skatt.io    ICO listing and searching platform
NKTstreet132

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

How can I join in airdrop campaign?
bstewart

Activity: 336
Merit: 104

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

How can I join in airdrop campaign?

Is there an airdrop campaign for this project?

Been keeping this interesting project on my watch list, curious if there is airdrops for it

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
MSh5737

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

CookUp is an amazing innovation in this sphere. I really appreciate the idea of doing food charity for those countries in need by simply redistre-considering the daily amount of food that we waste unconsciousely.
dzonikg28

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

All the same, there is a question of monetization. Food on the block is nice and cool but the earnings for investors should bring and then I see only a project for speculation. Let's see of course how it goes but that is not sure what exactly such a shot format will give a good growth in price.

This is one problem of the industry right now as it's too much focused on ROI. Some of these projects need to start working as soon as possible and if it's something that is more a niche project like this one that's also fine.

Olywen

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

I like the idea of your project. But I'm curious what benefit the blockchain would have for a project like this?

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
kickstarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

Interesting. As an avid "foodie" (hate this term) myself, I see great potential for a project like that. Agreed with the guy above, I think you should lower the minimum contribution there.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
dzonikg28

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

The interest in CookUp.io has decreased tremendously over the course of the last few weeks. Devs are you still around and willing to do this?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.