Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🚀 – CRYPTONS GAME – 1st Gaming Universe on Blockchain  (Read 668 times)
CryptonsGame (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

When can we expect to play the first game?
As we specified in our RoadMap (more info here: https://cryptonsgame.com/#roadmap ), the first game will be launched in July 2018. The Collectors Game will enable players to collect and customize their Cryptons with a variety of body parts in order to increase their statistics and therefore their value. Also by performing various tasks and playing minigames players will obtain upgrades and boosters, that will make gameplay more engaging and fun.

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
As mentioned above our RoadMap is available here: https://cryptonsgame.com/#roadmap

We already launched our Referral Bounty in which you can get 5% worth in Tokens of whatever amount the referred person purchases through the website, but we're also planning more bounties and airdrop to be released until the end of the week Wink

We will publish an update regarding the launch of bounties and airdrops on our telegram at https://t.me/CryptonsGame and in this thread as well, so you can stay tuned for more info really soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
godpaulin3

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

This project should be trusted and value. You are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
PNToken

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

I've already seen a lot of game projects and I've seen very few good projects that can be counted on the fingers of one hand. What is the difference between this team?
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

I've already seen a lot of game projects and I've seen very few good projects that can be counted on the fingers of one hand. What is the difference between this team?
We've just published an article on medium that answers this question: https://medium.com/cryptonsgame-ico/why-gamification-has-never-been-properly-mixed-with-blockchain-and-why-we-will-change-it-7ccf95236f92
We hope you'll like what we've prepared Wink

This project should be trusted and value. You are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thank you so much for your support. We hope you'll keep your thumbs up for our success Smiley
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

where is your company from? I really love games and as a gamer I'm really counting on the creation and story in your product. do you have any experience in games creation - is there a project you can tell the team has worked on previously?
Our headcompany - UpNorth Group is from Estonia, but our Team members comes from many european countries.

Our team members have worked previously on many indie and AAA titles for PC, gaming consoles & mobile platforms.
But if you would like to know specific titles we can with can proudly say such titles as The Witcher, Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, Serial Cleaner, Red7, Flappy Spaghetti, Speedball 2 Evolution, Ski Jumping Pro, Neon Blitz, Creature Racer, Tap Tap Model, Quiz & Go.
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:10:00 AM

UPDATE:

We've launched 2nd AIRDROP PROGRAM for Cryptons Game ICO, where 9,999 QST TOKENS is for the taking!

Read the rules available in this thread and participate to get 3 QST Tokens!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3316421

More details about the project and Pre-ICO, where you can get now up to -50% DISCOUNT are available on the official site: https://cryptonsgame.com/
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

thx for answer, but i have next thing Smiley is the airdrop still on? where's the link to apply?
We have right now a great Airdrop 2.0 program and all of the details about it you can find on this bitcointalk announcemet thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3316421
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:23:06 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 08:56:17 AM by CryptonsGame

CRYPTONS GAME PROJECT UPDATE:

We've just launched our -40% DISCOUNT on QST Tokens.
Go to https://cryptonsgame.com for more details and get your bonus now!
(Discount ends on April 30th at 21:59 UTC)
Shipit Official
Copper Member

Activity: 2

ShipIt - NextGen Crowd Express Delivery Platfrom

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Hey. It is a fantastic project. Going to follow you. Are there any rpg mechanics?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:13:40 AM

Are your games coming to Android devices?
Yes! That's the plan, sir Wink

Hey. It is a fantastic project. Going to follow you. Are there any rpg mechanics?
All games are still in development, so many things can be yet added, but as for now there's already plenty of RPG mechanics in them.
Your unique Cryptons can me modified in a way that they look and abilities will change. Choosing the right Crypton may be crucial to the mission success in our games, and by having many of them it will be much easier to choose the proper one for a specific mission Wink
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Find this project is really nice. From the website and the intro video of the game itself.
Everything is worth to be followed.
Perhaps I'll be joining the project.
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

Find this project is really nice. From the website and the intro video of the game itself.
Everything is worth to be followed.
Perhaps I'll be joining the project.
That'd be great! If you have any questions about our platform, universe or games - shoot ahead Wink
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

Are your games coming to Android devices?
Yes! That's the plan, sir Wink

All games are still in development, so many things can be yet added, but as for now there's already plenty of RPG mechanics in them.
Your unique Cryptons can me modified in a way that they look and abilities will change. Choosing the right Crypton may be crucial to the mission success in our games, and by having many of them it will be much easier to choose the proper one for a specific mission Wink
Neat. I have a low-end Android tablet, but I'm planning to get a better, high-end Android smartphone soon, so I hope it will run like a charm. When the games will be out? Smiley
We'll be trying to optimize our games as best as possible, so they should run even on lower-end devices from 2-3 years ago. But of course having a newer and more powerful device should bring you better experience in terms of visual presentation and gameplay comfort Wink
jnovak1976

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

Are you doing any other events after this initial sale?  Smiley
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:02:31 AM

Are you doing any other events after this initial sale?  Smiley
After the Pre-ICO will be shortly launching ICO. We're already planning some exclusive events for the community like beta-testing our games before their official launch, but we don't want to spoil all the surprises Wink
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

So you think that Huawei MediaPad T1 will be supported?
Well, we cannot promise that - yet. The optimization work is still some time from now on, but we'll try to reach as many devices as possible for sure. We'll providie the official minimum requirements when we'll be closer to the game release.
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:58:00 AM

Hi everyone! The whole Cryptons Team would like to sincerely thank all of you for the support during pre-ICO as well as for joining our community! Stay tuned for more info considering the future of the Cryptons Game. Follow us on Social Media for the newest updates! See you soon!

mtomar

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

admin how i subscribe you thread and where are more airdrop ?
CryptonsGame (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

admin how i subscribe you thread and where are more airdrop ?
You can follow us on our Social Media channels - links available in the comment above yours. Currently we don't have active airdrop program, but you can follow our Facebook, Twitter or Telegram to be on top of the latest news about our project, ICO, airdrops and bounty campaigns Wink
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

This games sounds like a combination of 2 different title, Crypton is from superman/supergirl and Quintessence is from Transformers.
Those 2 are really great film, now it's fused into one game, hopefully the game would be wonderful. Can't wait to play it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: