Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:41:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what s the maximum amount of money you earn from bounty ?  (Read 385 times)
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

The most I have ever made from a single bounty was $5,000. It wasn't even a signature campaign. It was a Twitter campaign that had not many sign up to it because of how they asked you to report your activity was kind of unusual.

digol

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

I think if you devote a lot of time to the bounty, then you can earn very well.  I've been doing it recently, until I earned it, but it's very interesting that I'll get it.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

hi guys tell me what is the maximum number you earn from bounty campaign

If you are lucky enough then you could hit few good bounty programs and might just earn around 10K USD in 6 months of period and if you are not good enough to do the work and hit the good bounty then I am sure you will get 1000 USD or around that. Believe me its all about the luck, what kind of bounties you join and how much hard you working for them. Bounties can be blessings at a time and they could be timeless bomb, exploding all the time and every time you work for them. The out put is unsure but as I said it depends on various factors! So no one can tell.
Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

I was close to 1k with a single bounty 6 months ago
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:16:18 AM

The minimum income of a person that earns from crypto are based on their time of being active, on how long they make online business everyday in crypto business, and to those people who join campaign, their income are based on their account rank, the higher rank the more high salary earned.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

I have not earned anything yet, but I have only been 2 months, so I hope for the best
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

Earnings from bounty is uncountable because the earnings is depends on how much effort you put. Also it is depends on how long the bounty will run and how much allocation for the program.

I think its true bounty earnings it depends on you, how you give your time and effort because at the end of the week they will give you a stakes depending what your rank is, for me as a jr. member i tried to give all my effort and give time even if i'm busy so that at the end of this project i expect a higher earning which correspond to the effort i give, since this is my first bounty i am joining. 
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

I cannot entrust a stranger with such amount  I make on bounties. But I can tell you the total number of bounties I do.
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

wel its depend on which section you join bounty campaign have so many subsection like social media , signature, translate, . if you take part so many bounty proggram you can make money huge it all depend on which company you choose its all about your stress .
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:14:07 PM

Maximum money Huh

I think one of bounty success i can take $1000.
But now so many bounty and ICO is failed.
2 month i not take a money.
I hope after now bounty will good again.
And investor is buy more coin of ICO and succes.
I hope so.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

for the money I have never gotten from all the gifts I follow. due to unfinished ICO limits. so I still hope
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

There are cases when bounty manager earn more than 10000$ per month. You should have at least 2-3 accounts in forum with high rank, participate in 60 campaigns via all means. And it is very important to know what to do with your coins.

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

maximum amount? I cant tell. the total amount of bounty you can get from bounty campaign is random, you cannot tell how much and there is no maximum amount as long as the bounty campaign has a large amount of allocation funds for bounty.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

wncyflores

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

I've earned 250$
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

I recently got a $1500 signature bounty reward and holding the tokens which are really growing.
I also have some pending translation bounties that might pay even more than this.

Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

I've earned $150
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

To be honest I got 1200 usd and I am very happy that time because I proved to my friends that bitcoin is not a scam, all my friends are not believing the bitcoin they always said that bitcoin is a scam only but I understand them because the media here in my country always report a negative side of btc so they believe in the news not me.But sorry for them I got my 1200 bucks hehe  Cheesy

Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

Bounty allocation is divided in to.different campaign which signature and translation is the highest paying in bounty. So joining in that two will give you a lot but its not easy to do translation or rankinh up your account so social.camp.os suit for you just now as.early bounty hunter . Well join more for more icome up tp 100$
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

The amount that you can earn is X amount. As you know nowadays more and more ICOs are appearing into the crypto market, among them majority are either scam or projects that will not perform however if you are lucky and you choose the right campagin and if that particular ICO performs the tokens you have will be quite worth the minimal effort you use to do the campaigns
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

from some of my bounty campaigns, I get the most for about 2000 $ and not all of the pay campaigns are high, so just follow all the existing campaigns while still having time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: