Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions for creating SCAM ICO list  (Read 93 times)
N-gen (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

I read a thread about the impact of a scam ICO is very painful, if there is someone here who might and experts in choosing an ICO scam, so that everyone knows and can be prevented immediately by banning or delete threads that they create immediately. because to date, it's very hard to see an ICO scam or really real. maybe one day there will be in this forum that discuss specially about ICO scam and their list.I really hope that all the moderators who are experts in making decisions and make rules in this forum to make it. I'm sure you are responsible in this forum, is a person full of professionalism and very dedicated. may you all be blessed by god

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

I read a thread about the impact of a scam ICO is very painful, if there is someone here who might and experts in choosing an ICO scam, so that everyone knows and can be prevented immediately by banning or delete threads that they create immediately. because to date, it's very hard to see an ICO scam or really real. maybe one day there will be in this forum that discuss specially about ICO scam and their list.I really hope that all the moderators who are experts in making decisions and make rules in this forum to make it. I'm sure you are responsible in this forum, is a person full of professionalism and very dedicated. may you all be blessed by god

thats a good idea there should be also a good description what token are standing for,

i am considering that we will enter an age where us dollar evaluation will be gone and it can be described as the age with "coins of your style"

some people will accept token x and z but not y and other acept y but not X and Z

regards

Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

You know that the main problem of begginer here in the world of cryptocurrency... Almost a lots of of us are get victims by this scam...  Because there are a lots of ICO emerge and almost half of it is scam...  It is very hard to earn especially if your efforts and time is wasted and just go in vain...  We are hoping that some expert about choosing a best ICO will explain it to us so that we can all aware of it... 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: