Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2018, 12:08:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥  (Read 2513 times)
deppil90

Activity: 266
Merit: 21

AbFQZfgnM4sqgAQBHvJ9S46uXPukfZmdma

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:55:37 PM

Interesting project, Ecommerce has a great community, by being a liaison on this project, I'm sure, Elysian will attract many investors immediately, just waiting for time ..

The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitkoplak

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

Today, many projects offer a direct connection between E-commerse companies and their customers, I hope Elysian can compete with other projects in serving consumers, the features in this platform, are very supportive for it

thanhbinhhe

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

This is the great project. I am so glad to be a part of this project. The project is highly rated as one of the best this year, Investing in it would be a smart move. You're definitely gonna win. Good luck.

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
morantis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

Jeremy Khoo Joins Elysian as Advisor
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/jeremy-khoo-joins-elysian-as-advisor-3e75cd12e757

As a follow-up to the recent partnership between Elysian and ifashion group, the CEO of ifashion group, Jeremy Khoo, has joined team Elysian as an advisor to assist the project in helping to penetrate the Asian market using his Ecommerce experience. Jeremy has successfully exited 3 venture funded companies and has spent several years in the Ecommerce industry.

As we know, Elysian is a hybrid of blockchain and Ecommerce. The project has the potential to appeal to a massive user base in a market that is in need of a transformation as technology is becoming more and more powerful. Jeremy Khoo is an important addition to an already strong team of Ecommerce experts. Jeremy has helped several blockchain projects raise over 100m in token sales and is responsible for the growth of various projects himself, including ifashion group, MegaX, Novum Capital, and Enblockr.

The connection to Ecommerce is what helps Elysian stand out among the massive field of blockchain projects in 2018. Most projects’ market reach is simply the blockchain space and nothing more. Not only does Elysian connect the blockchain industry with an incredibly large Ecommerce market, but it also gives other blockchain projects the opportunity to collaborate with Elysian to allow their project to transcend the boundaries of the blockchain space to become integrated with Ecommerce as well. This is very lucrative for a majority of projects in this industry.

Jeremy Khoo, along with his company ifashion group, will be very beneficial for the growth of Elysian in the Ecommerce industry because of their connections and experience. Jeremy himself has already had several successful exits, and his company ifashion group has been funded by venture capitalists. Jeremy also has extensive blockchain experience in terms of advising and being a part of 8 projects that have collectively executed successful campaigns. We can expect that this experience will serve as a vital gateway to rapid growth as Elysian continues on its quest to become industry leaders.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄              
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌  
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌  
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀          
█  ████████████████████▀▀              
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE      

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
icosiren

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

Elysian is rated well on https://icosiren.com/ico/elysian-preico/
mela65

Activity: 434
Merit: 281

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

Many entrepreneurs will be interested in this project. Because people are having trouble building a website of their own. This problem will be solved with this project. Also the crypto money is excellent payment method on e-commerce. I wish success

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄ ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ ▄█████████████████████████▄ ▄█████████████████████████████▄ ▄████▀ ▀██████ ██████▀ ▀████▄ ▄█████ ▀████ ████▀ █████▄ ███████ ███ ███ ███████ █████████ █ █ █ █████████ █████████▄ ▀ ▄█▄ ▀ ▄█████████ ██████████▄ ▄███▄ ▄██████████ ███████████ █████ ███████████ ████████████ ███████ ████████████ ███████████████████████████████████ ▀████ █ █ █ ▄▄█▀▄██▀▄▀█▀▄██▀▄▀████▀ ▀███ █ █ █ ▄▄█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ███▀ ▀███▄█▄██▄▄▄██▄███▄███▄███▄███▀ ▀█████████████████████████▀ ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
WEGOLD █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ▄▄██████████████████▄▄ ▄██████▀▀▀ ▀▀▀██████▄ ▄████▀▀ ▀▀████▄ ▄████ ████▄ ▄████ ████▄ ████ ███ ████ ███ ████ ████▀ ███ ████ ███ ▀████ ████ ███████ ██████ ███████ ████ ████ ███ ██████ ███ ████ ████ ███████████ ███████████ ████ ████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ▀████ ████ ████ ████▀ ▀████ ████▀ ▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀ ▀██████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██████▀ ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM
Vurdalakus

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

Hello! Why Virtual Reality is even needed? Why does Elysian want to implement it?
Miraculously

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

I have invested 10 ETH because I’m sure the project has a great future. Might be not so much, but that’s just for me to start.
TouGhiE

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

Hello! I haven’t seen any project that uses Virtual Reality in blockchain sphere! That’s really impressive.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:43:54 AM

Hello! I haven’t seen any project that uses Virtual Reality in blockchain sphere! That’s really impressive.
I agree,that is a great technology to add to the Elysian blockchain project.
PISTON_1

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:48:36 AM

It’s nice to see something groundbreaking as this.It the data storages going to be secure?
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

It’s nice to see something groundbreaking as this.It the data storages going to be secure?
Security system is made really well, there are no security concerns. It has also been tested many times.
UnIvErS

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

I was wondering why Ecommerce even needs blockchain. Why does the market need Elysian?
CeNaToP

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

I was wondering why Ecommerce even needs blockchain. Why does the market need Elysian?
It’s a large industry, the newest technologies ought to save a lot of money for both sides of business The market needs Elysian since it provides the best solutions.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

The idea of the project is great. What kind of cryptocurrency does the project use?
GeRa_182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

The idea of the project is great. What kind of cryptocurrency does the project use?
Elysian is based on Ethereum and the mechanism is ERC-20.
NeRoX82

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

Hi! I’m new here and I don’t know much about Elysian yet. What’s the fastest way to learn about the project?
Garag

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

Hi! I’m new here and I don’t know much about Elysian yet. What’s the fastest way to learn about the project?
Watching a video is a good way to start, it’s on the website. Then you may also read the whitepaper.
forghu

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

The one million tokens from the Airdrop will be distributed equally among all participants. All tokens will be distributed 30 days after the completion of the Elysian Token Generation Event which ends on July 8th.

▰▰▰▰ GLITZKOIN ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰ PIONEERING THE DIAMOND BLOCKCHAIN ▰▰▰▰
https://www.glitzkoin.com/
ghosuk

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

So as per roadmap this means that "Q1 2019: Private blockchain implementation for data storage" ... Elysian will have its own blockchain and will be a coin in 2019 instead of a token ?

[GREENISHCOIN] THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
PLATFORM BONDING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY ASSETS
https://www.greenishcoin.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.