Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥ELYSIAN🔥 | 🔥PRE TGE May 21-June 4🔥 | 🔥TGE June 4-24🔥  (Read 19650 times)
IlidaN

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

I think this project has a successful future, is not it?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

Yes. The long-term business model presents a strong plan of action.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

Hi. I want to add that, the integration of the Elysian platform into the Ecommerce industry at the infancy of the technological revolution planted seed to provide the capability to control a substantial portion of the industry in the future.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

Hi. I want to add that, the integration of the Elysian platform into the Ecommerce industry at the infancy of the technological revolution planted seed to provide the capability to control a substantial portion of the industry in the future.
I'm already going to buy their coins.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

My opinion. Businesses will have access to a highly responsive and tech-savvy consumer market through the Elysian platform and ecosystem. The addition of beneficial aspects such as Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality will provide interoperability and access to a more variety of consumers than current Ecommerce platforms, in addition to an enhanced, unprecedented user experience.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:35:35 AM

My opinion. Businesses will have access to a highly responsive and tech-savvy consumer market through the Elysian platform and ecosystem. The addition of beneficial aspects such as Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality will provide interoperability and access to a more variety of consumers than current Ecommerce platforms, in addition to an enhanced, unprecedented user experience.
As the market continues to steadily grow,statistical evidence shows that platforms such as Shopify and Woocommerce are thriving.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

As the market continues to steadily grow,statistical evidence shows that platforms such as Shopify and Woocommerce are thriving.
You are right! Shopify experienced a growth in revenue from $130.383 million in Q4 of 2016 to $222.814 million in Q4 of 2017.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

You are right! Shopify experienced a growth in revenue from $130.383 million in Q4 of 2016 to $222.814 million in Q4 of 2017.
A significant amount of the growth in the industry can be attributed to the rapid adoption of Ecommerce in Asia.
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

A significant amount of the growth in the industry can be attributed to the rapid adoption of Ecommerce in Asia.
But what we can see? The progressive increase in Ecommerce revenue and platform adoption in Asia is at a higher rate than any other part of the world.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

Tell me, can I find out how pre-sale is going on? how many tokens have already been sold? and for what price are they now? what about the wallets?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
mcrey11

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

Tell me, can I find out how pre-sale is going on? how many tokens have already been sold? and for what price are they now? what about the wallets?

All information you need is available to the Official website @ https://elycoin.io/
mcrey11

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:43:26 AM

All the way to expertise,
https://icobench.com/ico/elysian
icobench reviews reveal the expert rating.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

But what we can see? The progressive increase in Ecommerce revenue and platform adoption in Asia is at a higher rate than any other part of the world.
What does that mean? Who can explain me?
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

Asia thrives in business, which means that the company has the right direction in the plans.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

Asia thrives in business, which means that the company has the right direction in the plans.
Proper market penetration into Asia solidifies growth, consequently causing a snowball effect; other parts of the world will follow suit accordingly.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:18:14 AM

These platform companies are well-positioned in the market for factors such as number of clients, ease of use, reputation, and scalability, but there are several aspects that can be improved.
None of the aforementioned companies operate on the blockchain, and the user experience is not overly impressive, despite its effectiveness.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

These platform companies are well-positioned in the market for factors such as number of clients, ease of use, reputation, and scalability, but there are several aspects that can be improved.
None of the aforementioned companies operate on the blockchain, and the user experience is not overly impressive, despite its effectiveness.
Yes!! You are right!  Elysian will a first company, who will use blockchain with e-commerce.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

Yes!! You are right!  Elysian will a first company, who will use blockchain with e-commerce.
In addition, the scalability has room for growth and there are no unprecedented technological implementations.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

In addition, the scalability has room for growth and there are no unprecedented technological implementations.
For these reasons, combined with the fact that there are very few companies like these in the cryptocurrency market, the progression of this niche moving forward into the future exposes vulnerabilities.
Qspace

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

I read the whiter paper and understand that AI will help the user navigate website directly to user favorite join. Is there any others advance feature of AI?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: