Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34104 times)
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

A smart woman with a lot of smart projects! I heard that Olga is a successful entrepreneur! I'm sure this, just like her fame, will go Buzcoin only to the benefit! Cheesy
That's right. Olga Buzova is a successful entrepreneur, an actress, TV host, etc. She proved that she can do whatever she likes to do for as long as she will work hard on it.
Being successful woman at the current era, we are hopeful that this project also would be added part of her success. Buzar would be definitely create a buzz in the market of her country. Hope thsi will also applies to other country so that we can try the app.
For sure it will and not only in the country or Russia but all the countries here in our world and Buzcoin team will make sure that they will provide an amazing services to all people here in our world who are gonna use Buzar platform. Buzcoin to the moon!
thats what i wish too, i hope that team marketing of buzcoin will do something about it to spread it into many countries bacause it is such a great project that would really satisfy the most user because of its amazing application.
I think BUZCOIN can implement this wonderful project in all countries of the world. And soon we will  experience good quality service and features of this platform.
Yes ofcourse they can because they had a very amazing team and owner. Ms. Olga Buzova has a lot of influences and resources and for sure she can easily market this projects of hers and with the talent of team behind this ICO a lot of other countries will be amaze by their technology and will start to support it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baduday1991

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

A smart woman with a lot of smart projects! I heard that Olga is a successful entrepreneur! I'm sure this, just like her fame, will go Buzcoin only to the benefit! Cheesy
That's right. Olga Buzova is a successful entrepreneur, an actress, TV host, etc. She proved that she can do whatever she likes to do for as long as she will work hard on it.
Being successful woman at the current era, we are hopeful that this project also would be added part of her success. Buzar would be definitely create a buzz in the market of her country. Hope thsi will also applies to other country so that we can try the app.
For sure it will and not only in the country or Russia but all the countries here in our world and Buzcoin team will make sure that they will provide an amazing services to all people here in our world who are gonna use Buzar platform. Buzcoin to the moon!
thats what i wish too, i hope that team marketing of buzcoin will do something about it to spread it into many countries bacause it is such a great project that would really satisfy the most user because of its amazing application.
I think BUZCOIN can implement this wonderful project in all countries of the world. And soon we will  experience good quality service and features of this platform.
if one countey satisfied in this buzcion no wonder that they introduce buzcion in other country and will spread in more than two. If thats buzcion will famous and known around the world.
Yes, And I think BUZCOIN will be able to satisfy their users, through their useful features, quality, and good service. Buzcoin will not just become popular because of its developer's fame, but its qualities and profitability.

Absolutely! Olga's fame is just an advantage of  Buzcoin to increase awareness about this platform but the important thing is how will the product runs and provide a high-quality of service to its users.
Yes you are right with that and right now for sure Buzcoin team and Ms. Olga Buzova are doing everything with their efforts just to make sure for the success of their projects and to provide an amazing services to all of us in the near future once Buzar platform is completes and properly working. Buzcoin to the moon!

vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

if one countey satisfied in this buzcion no wonder that they introduce buzcion in other country and will spread in more than two. If thats buzcion will famous and known around the world.
Yes, And I think BUZCOIN will be able to satisfy their users, through their useful features, quality, and good service. Buzcoin will not just become popular because of its developer's fame, but its qualities and profitability.

Absolutely! Olga's fame is just an advantage of  Buzcoin to increase awareness about this platform but the important thing is how will the product runs and provide a high-quality of service to its users.
Yes you are right with that and right now for sure Buzcoin team and Ms. Olga Buzova are doing everything with their efforts just to make sure for the success of their projects and to provide an amazing services to all of us in the near future once Buzar platform is completes and properly working. Buzcoin to the moon!
I agree the team are doing all their best and effort and we are all witnessing the great progress of the buzcoin project seems the roadmap is followed thoroughly.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

Yes ofcourse they can because they had a very amazing team and owner. Ms. Olga Buzova has a lot of influences and resources and for sure she can easily market this projects of hers and with the talent of team behind this ICO a lot of other countries will be amaze by their technology and will start to support it.
The goal of this project is to be more effective on Social media. More countries will be creating their account to witness the capability of this new platform that will distrupt the entire social media. I believe Olga is brewing her special catalyst and if it release in the market that's going to be a new chapter.
vermontconan

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

We and my friends, is not fans of the work of Olga Buzovoy. But the fact that any of its projects become profitable and successful makes us think. I invested in Buzcoin. And I think that having done this, I was not mistaken. Good luck to the team!

Thank you very much for your support!
You made a right decision in investing in this project. We will all succeed with BUZCOIN. This project is very interesting and has potential, and the team is great.
Well good investor dont mind who is the leader or owner of the project but they see it that it will be successful in the end.
Agree with this one as long as the projects will be successful and has a real use in our world because for sure that has a big change to be very huge in the future where all the people who believes and support will be benefited once the projects becomes successful.
i am certsin thay this project will succeed in the future and i am confident to Olga and rest with her team.for making it possible thus the platform is really solid and very realistic that many people will enjoy its application.
Yes we are all certain about the success of this project because the effort of Ms. Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team to make sure the success of all their project to provide an amazing services to all the people in this world and that is one of the big reason why this ICO has a lot of supporters. Goodluck to all of us.
thats right the team is doing their part to make a huge contribution to making the buzar project to be successful thus i am confident to the team and with olga and also with the project because of its amazing platform which is people are looking for

GigTricks
vermontconan

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

The goal of this project is to be more effective on Social media. More countries will be creating their account to witness the capability of this new platform that will distrupt the entire social media. I believe Olga is brewing her special catalyst and if it release in the market that's going to be a new chapter.
youre correct and most people nowadays enjoy having so much time in social media or application which the buzar is offering in the future this buzar project is definitely will be in great demand for sure once it was released.

GigTricks
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Yes thats why Olga Buzova is very popular in Russia because she is a really hard working women and very dedicated to her work thats the reason she is an successful person and now she also grab the opportunity to participate and have her own ICO project here in crypto world
just to thank also to all the team of buzcoin and participant who really working hard to promote the project without them no one knows about the project of Olga even she is a celebrity one person are big help to spread the platform of olga.
The popularity of Olga Buzova is a big help to the project and you're right that without the help of the team of Buzcoin, this project won't recognized by people.
its true one of the advantage of the project buzcoin is to have an endorser such as olga buzova which it is alse her own ideas to begin with this will help the project to gain more investor and supporter

GigTricks
aedankreios

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

youre correct and most people nowadays enjoy having so much time in social media or application which the buzar is offering in the future this buzar project is definitely will be in great demand for sure once it was released.
i agree and the Buzar platform is 2 in 1 which is p2p communication and marketplace and it is where people would enjoy to use because of its satisfying product and services.

GigTricks
lostocean

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

Yes thats why Olga Buzova is very popular in Russia because she is a really hard working women and very dedicated to her work thats the reason she is an successful person and now she also grab the opportunity to participate and have her own ICO project here in crypto world
just to thank also to all the team of buzcoin and participant who really working hard to promote the project without them no one knows about the project of Olga even she is a celebrity one person are big help to spread the platform of olga.
The popularity of Olga Buzova is a big help to the project and you're right that without the help of the team of Buzcoin, this project won't recognized by people.
yes thats truth even you are famous you need a supporter to make a big and hard building to make strong. Like olga she will never be famous if she dosnt have a fan to support. So to ll participants here we need to continue supporting buzcion.
aedankreios

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

yes thats truth even you are famous you need a supporter to make a big and hard building to make strong. Like olga she will never be famous if she dosnt have a fan to support. So to ll participants here we need to continue supporting buzcion.
and as far as i know she is one of the most popular in her own country and it is in Russia i believe that her popularity will encourage more investor most probably not only in her country but also around countries

GigTricks
lostocean

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:09:39 PM

and as far as i know she is one of the most popular in her own country and it is in Russia i believe that her popularity will encourage more investor most probably not only in her country but also around countries
smart way to introduces there project by using olga personalities. not only Olga but the all the team behind of this kind of way. but dont be confident every project facing something negative.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

We and my friends, is not fans of the work of Olga Buzovoy. But the fact that any of its projects become profitable and successful makes us think. I invested in Buzcoin. And I think that having done this, I was not mistaken. Good luck to the team!

You made a right decision in investing in this project. We will all succeed with BUZCOIN. This project is very interesting and has potential, and the team is great.
Well good investor dont mind who is the leader or owner of the project but they see it that it will be successful in the end.
Agree with this one as long as the projects will be successful and has a real use in our world because for sure that has a big change to be very huge in the future where all the people who believes and support will be benefited once the projects becomes successful.
i am certsin thay this project will succeed in the future and i am confident to Olga and rest with her team.for making it possible thus the platform is really solid and very realistic that many people will enjoy its application.
Yes we are all certain about the success of this project because the effort of Ms. Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team to make sure the success of all their project to provide an amazing services to all the people in this world and that is one of the big reason why this ICO has a lot of supporters. Goodluck to all of us.
thats right the team is doing their part to make a huge contribution to making the buzar project to be successful thus i am confident to the team and with olga and also with the project because of its amazing platform which is people are looking for
Olga buzova and her team is doing all the they can do for sake of this project Buzcoin and their all doing their part the team is not stop exploring to improve more this project and to be successful
aedankreios

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

smart way to introduces there project by using olga personalities. not only Olga but the all the team behind of this kind of way. but dont be confident every project facing something negative.
yes it is really a smart way for introducing or promoting their project with her popularity and she is happy by doing that you can see or check it on youtube she is promoting this project i am pretty sure that this project will make it through even if it has some of the negativity.

GigTricks
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

Olga buzova and her team is doing all the they can do for sake of this project Buzcoin and their all doing their part the team is not stop exploring to improve more this project and to be successful
People behind this project are continuously learning and updating their system. They'll make sure that once Buzcoin and Buzar platform launch in the market, it will be 100% working and be a successful one.

GigTricks
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
lostocean

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

yes it is really a smart way for introducing or promoting their project with her popularity and she is happy by doing that you can see or check it on youtube she is promoting this project i am pretty sure that this project will make it through even if it has some of the negativity.
even though there some consequences that olga will face, she never though of risking her personalities even she is famous and known no matter happen olga will get some negative feedback that will affect there lifestyle.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

Many of crypto expert now say this is the time to buy and invest in buzcoin not because market is down it because the future dream is coming to near as of now  we have 42days left to invest in buzcoin come on guys invest in high rating ico of the year.

Thank you so much for your support!
your always welcome keep us update not only in the telegram also here,many investor is looking for forum which is the first all of us.
Yes, it is important too that the team update this forum because a lot of investors and supporters are always check in this forum and get information.
Good communication of the team to their supporters and investors will help each other understand what is happening in the project. Transparency is the key to have a good project.
Investing to Buzcoin is a good choice I think because of the services that they are offering in their Buzar platform. It is better that the team always update this forum so that we will know the progress of the ICO.
aedankreios

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

youre right and as you can see their main website it is also more alluring and more improvement than before i guess that the team are really doing their best to make the buzcoin project even better I am excited and interested for the outcome of this project

GigTricks
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:37:50 PM

Buzar platform will give us all the applications that we need and used everyday in just one application or platform. This will give us convenience and we can also get profit when using the platform by means of online selling and/or online business.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

youre right and as you can see their main website it is also more alluring and more improvement than before i guess that the team are really doing their best to make the buzcoin project even better I am excited and interested for the outcome of this project

The team of Buzcoin are open to suggestions and opinions of their supporters. They are not afraid of exploring and learning new things while creating the ICO and the platform.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

I think joining in different conference or seminar will help the marketing department of Buzcoin to attract more investors from different countries. Also, sharing information about Buzcoin and Buzar platform to social media will gain sympathy to people all around the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: