Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:16:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34104 times)
Jon Trawolta

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

https://www.change.org/p/sec-пpивлeкитe-к-зaкoнoдaтeльнoй-oтвeтcтвeннocти-coздaтeлeй-пpoeктa-buzcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

are you accusing this project scam by simply there is no admin available answering queries in telegram or facebook? i hope in this forum official project admin must reply to this blatant accusations
I don't know why those people are brave to say those things on this ICO. If this ICO was a scam don't you think all the Mods on this forum will not take any action if this is really a scam? I might suggest you do your own search and participate on the project you want all of us here have different ways of thinking that is why it is ok to all of us if you don't want this ICO but don't say those kind of things unless you have a real proof.
Is there a news that shows statement, interviews, or questioning Olga about the scam issue of her crypto project? I think if her crypto project is a scam, for sure she's in all news sites.

I agree to this.. no news at all the issue is very loud but still there is no statement of olga in the news. And I still believe that this project is not a scam.
Yes I see the point. People who said that this project is a scam showed review videos, but there is no videos from news sites,  which is more reliable. Well, I really hope we hear a statement from the team.

You do not get the team statements. All that the team says is "Wait for the announcements." They are wasting time, because they have nothing to say.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

SCAM! DUDE! BE CAREFUL! ITS BIG SCAM!
if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.
Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

You're only trolling here. We argue our position. And you're only talking nonsense. I have already spoken. If you want to speak out in defense of the project - tell the facts. answer the questions asked by opponents of the project. Prove that we are wrong.
Really? I thing you are the one who trolling here. We know what we are doing here and we've done our own search before we've participated in the ICO like this nothing sure in crypto until it is proven by team and I am ok with that because a project like this is not easy to create and it takes a lot of effort and time just to make sure the output of the project. I really wonder why you hate this ICO or Olga Buzova? You've created a new account here in forum just to get revenge on her?

Troll is here - you. Because you ignore the facts. And you try to overcome facts only with your silly speculations.

My account is no longer new. You will see this on "Activity".
I did not say that I hate Olga Buzova and I certainly did not intend to take revenge on her. You come up with a way to divert people's attention from the facts that were written in this thread. This project is SCAM. And you - protect SCAM.

What did you test in this project? Write me links to the LinkedIn team! Show me the developers of the project? Show me the code on GitHube?

Why do you ignore these questions? Am I really like a person who asks the right questions, in your opinion, a Troll, and you at that time - do not say any facts, but we have to believe you?
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

There is no proof of statement that this project a scam.. all posers that accusing olga is a fraud. We should stay calm and proceed to the project to be done. If it is a scam thats the saddest part but until now no one can proves that this project is a waste of time.

Then read this thread carefully. You already have a lot of people writing lists of proofs, but why did not you read them. This is SCAM! Do not believe us? Go and ask the team! asking administrators questions! And do not agree to "wait for the announcements"!
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

are you accusing this project scam by simply there is no admin available answering queries in telegram or facebook? i hope in this forum official project admin must reply to this blatant accusations
I don't know why those people are brave to say those things on this ICO. If this ICO was a scam don't you think all the Mods on this forum will not take any action if this is really a scam? I might suggest you do your own search and participate on the project you want all of us here have different ways of thinking that is why it is ok to all of us if you don't want this ICO but don't say those kind of things unless you have a real proof.
Is there a news that shows statement, interviews, or questioning Olga about the scam issue of her crypto project? I think if her crypto project is a scam, for sure she's in all news sites.

I agree to this.. no news at all the issue is very loud but still there is no statement of olga in the news. And I still believe that this project is not a scam.
Yes I see the point. People who said that this project is a scam showed review videos, but there is no videos from news sites,  which is more reliable. Well, I really hope we hear a statement from the team.
If they can provide a news site about scam issue of buzcoin, maybe accusers are right but if they failed to provide, these are just accusations without valid proof.
But it is better that one of the representative from Buzcoin team will clear things like this. It is very important that the team will make sure that the trust of their supporters and investors will last until the end of ICO and once it will launch in the market.

The team will not answer you here. They have no answers. They are afraid to answer people's questions publicly.
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

If they can provide a news site about scam issue of buzcoin, maybe accusers are right but if they failed to provide, these are just accusations without valid proof.
But it is better that one of the representative from Buzcoin team will clear things like this. It is very important that the team will make sure that the trust of their supporters and investors will last until the end of ICO and once it will launch in the market.

The team will not answer you here. They have no answers. They are afraid to answer people's questions publicly.
I don't know what's your intentions in posting that this project is scam. I don't even know if your account is just a dummy account or you really concerned to all the participants of Buzcoin. But since, participants don't follow your advice, maybe you need to stop posting in this forum.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:37:26 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 07:33:19 AM by Lalaspace143

There is no proof of statement that this project a scam.. all posers that accusing olga is a fraud. We should stay calm and proceed to the project to be done. If it is a scam thats the saddest part but until now no one can proves that this project is a waste of time.

Then read this thread carefully. You already have a lot of people writing lists of proofs, but why did not you read them. This is SCAM! Do not believe us? Go and ask the team! asking administrators questions! And do not agree to "wait for the announcements"!
I like your concern to all the supporters and investors of Buzcoin but don't push someone to believe what you are saying or posting because we have opinions and we can decide on our own. So if your accusation is true about this project and no one believes in you, then, it is not your fault or even you have no responsibilities or liabilities about what will happen.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

If no one can answer today, and still people believe in this project then this won't affect your beliefs. Because, people decided to continue their support in Buzcoin despite of many people are spreading bad news about the project.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

I don't know what's your intentions in posting that this project is scam. I don't even know if your account is just a dummy account or you really concerned to all the participants of Buzcoin. But since, participants don't follow your advice, maybe you need to stop posting in this forum.

About my intentions, you can read in previous messages.

You are not the whole community and stop only because you want so - I'm not going to. This SCAM. And people should know about it.

Tell me why the developer project is empty GitHube? Show me the platform developers? Give links to their LinkedIn. You in fact understand, that from professionalism of these developers depends the income will bring your investments?
There are a lot of questions. Read and other opponents of the project. I still do not have to quote you all who spoke here.

Tell us why they block such questions in social networks and chats? I doubt that you can bring me at least one fact that proves the honesty of this project. Because it's SCAM. The team does not even try to disprove this point of view.
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

I like you concern to all the supporters and investors of Buzcoin but don't push someone to believe what you are saying or posting because we have opinions and we can decide on our own. So if your accusation is true about this project and no one believes in you, then, it is not your fault or even you have no responsibilities or liabilities about what will happen.

I do not force you to believe me. My goal is to stop advertising SCAM. You can believe in the project as much as you want. Do not involve innocent people in it!
Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

If no one can answer today, and still people believe in this project then this won't affect your beliefs. Because, people decided to continue their support in Buzcoin despite of many people are spreading bad news about the project.

There are  bad rumors about the project being distributed. And they say the truth about the project. This is SCAM. And if you are ready to deceive people and offer them to participate in SCAM - then you are no better than a scammer.

You ignore the facts and continue to spread the stupid point of view, which can not belong to the investor who invested his money.

If I'm wrong, then answer all the accusations of people who spoke out against the project. Many people wrote here questions and arguments on which Buzcoin can not answer. Maybe then you will answer them?

Jon Trawolta

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

I will tell you again.

If you want to protect the project, then say the facts that will make people believe that the project is honest. Many talked here about the fact that the SCAM project. And they all talked about the facts proving it.
From the "defenders" of the project, I have not read a single fact proving their point of view. Why? Because the SCAM project and even the people who defend it, can not prove that the project is honest.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

SCAM! DUDE! BE CAREFUL! ITS BIG SCAM!
if you are true to what you are saying, better use an account that has credibility and do not use dummy account to spread false accusations. it is always easier to say than to prove.
True! If you are sure about your accusation to Buzcoin, you need to proved your credibility first before someone will believe in what you are posting.
Agree with that, those people maybe a team who really hates Olga Buzova and that is why right now they trolling on this thread and saying a lot of non-sense about this ICO even though they didn't really knew what this ICO all about and take note they are really active everyday a lot of motivations to do that thing.

Many dummy accounts are joining here. Saying all none sense thing. About this project is a scam. But lets stick to what we are doing dont mind them they only want that olga put her down.
I hope soon we hear the side of the team. Many supporters are now in doubt because of the accusations and evidence presented. I supported the project because of the great idea of the platform. I trusted the team because of their experiences and achievements.

What achievements? This team has no achievements. She even has no ordinary experience in such projects. Are you sure that you studied the team and the project?
As I stated, I gave my trust because of the said experiences and achievements in their white paper. Actually informations about Buzcoin is not easily searchable, maybe because it is written in russian alphabet. Before, I read few accusations about buzcoin but there's no proof.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

Fake here is only the level of your intelligence. Olga has been silent about this project for many months. She does not advertise it. He does not care about her. Read the arguments of the people who spoke here against the project. They told you the facts. You speak only delirium and speculation. Why should not I assume that you bought a bot to promote the project? In your words there is no logic of the person who invests money.

If everything you said is true then it will really hurt the investors and supporter of this project like me. Anyway can you understand Russian? I see some videos where Olga Buzova appear with Buzcoin logo behind her but I don't understand anything from the video because it is not spoken on English, maybe you can help us to understand it more. I provide the link below!

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2

We represent Buzar. And we will try to bring it to the global level.

That's all she said. At that press conference she did not answer one question. And about the existence of bitcoin she found out just about a month before recording this video.

Yes I've heard that Olga is just new to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, they said that she is still learning through this forum. The fact is that she got involved on this project when she appear on the video so her reputation is at risk if Buzcoin is truly a scam project.

Therefore, many people start to write to the press, trying to shout to Olga and reason with her. She acts only as an advertisement, but her reputation is under threat. People try to bring her to reason. This SCAM needs to be completed so that Olga's reputation is not completely destroyed.

Even if she acts like an advertiser for this project, I think Olga will still be accountable for promoting a scam project because money is at stakes here. How about the team members that was listed on their website? is it real people or just identity thief?
Maybe she was promised with something, a huge amount to advertise this project. She allowed to use her name without checking  and studying the project. It make us believe that she is one of the founders, where in fact she is just an advertiser.
I also trusted this project because of Olga's achievements. I thought if she able to make her career and her business succesful, she can also make her buzcoin project successful too.

This is not her project. She was just hired for advertising. Olga does not care about the fate of this project.

Go to the project chats and ask the administrators questions.
If it's true, she should be liable because she allowed to use her name and titled as one of the founders. It can destroy her credibility because it shows that she can't be trusted.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

Hi, what is this link for? When I clicked on it, information is not available. The message is "the petition isn't available, either URL is incorrect, it violated community guidelines, or starter removed it"

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Fake here is only the level of your intelligence. Olga has been silent about this project for many months. She does not advertise it. He does not care about her. Read the arguments of the people who spoke here against the project. They told you the facts. You speak only delirium and speculation. Why should not I assume that you bought a bot to promote the project? In your words there is no logic of the person who invests money.

If everything you said is true then it will really hurt the investors and supporter of this project like me. Anyway can you understand Russian? I see some videos where Olga Buzova appear with Buzcoin logo behind her but I don't understand anything from the video because it is not spoken on English, maybe you can help us to understand it more. I provide the link below!

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2

We represent Buzar. And we will try to bring it to the global level.

That's all she said. At that press conference she did not answer one question. And about the existence of bitcoin she found out just about a month before recording this video.

Yes I've heard that Olga is just new to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, they said that she is still learning through this forum. The fact is that she got involved on this project when she appear on the video so her reputation is at risk if Buzcoin is truly a scam project.

Therefore, many people start to write to the press, trying to shout to Olga and reason with her. She acts only as an advertisement, but her reputation is under threat. People try to bring her to reason. This SCAM needs to be completed so that Olga's reputation is not completely destroyed.

Even if she acts like an advertiser for this project, I think Olga will still be accountable for promoting a scam project because money is at stakes here. How about the team members that was listed on their website? is it real people or just identity thief?
Maybe she was promised with something, a huge amount to advertise this project. She allowed to use her name without checking  and studying the project. It make us believe that she is one of the founders, where in fact she is just an advertiser.
I also trusted this project because of Olga's achievements. I thought if she able to make her career and her business succesful, she can also make her buzcoin project successful too.

This is not her project. She was just hired for advertising. Olga does not care about the fate of this project.

Go to the project chats and ask the administrators questions.
If it's true, she should be liable because she allowed to use her name and titled as one of the founders. It can destroy her credibility because it shows that she can't be trusted.
If this a real scam, Olga's credibility will surely questioned. And it's not just that, it will also affect other celebrity's credibility entering crypto industry. Involvement of famous celebrity doesn't guarantee its legitimacy so we should be careful in giving our trust.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

You do not get the team statements. All that the team says is "Wait for the announcements." They are wasting time, because they have nothing to say.
If buzcoin team will not speak, it can be an indication that accusations are true. It's almost a week and team doesn't have any statements about the issue.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

For sure many supporters and investors are now in doubt and about to lose hope in this project. Accusations are not facts,  but if the team will not speak to clear their name, they seem to prove that accusations are true.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

I will tell you again.

If you want to protect the project, then say the facts that will make people believe that the project is honest. Many talked here about the fact that the SCAM project. And they all talked about the facts proving it.
From the "defenders" of the project, I have not read a single fact proving their point of view. Why? Because the SCAM project and even the people who defend it, can not prove that the project is honest.

The point is there is no single of proof or even a statement coming from the founder of this project.we should to the rules and finish what task we need to be done. Thats all we dont need to mind the defender nor the destroyers.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

Yes you are really right with that one of the Buzcoin team should answer this and I still do really believe they will because if not everything that they started here will be fade away and go with nothing because all of their supporters and believers will be disappear for sure.

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: