Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34104 times)
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

Well, as they assembled at least something or all for nothing? who has information on metrics, please share...
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

Even the bounty manager said that the company is closed. Big chance this is a scam. If not, we need the developer to give clarification on 1st page.
No one admit that the project is scam. I saw in their telegram channel that all their bounty participants may received their rewards after ICO. It is very sad that even Olga Buzova didn't make an action regarding this project.
actually there still active and selling is available but the big question no one are going to invest because what will happen before so how the team achieves the target if no one believes them now?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Even the bounty manager said that the company is closed. Big chance this is a scam. If not, we need the developer to give clarification on 1st page.
No one admit that the project is scam. I saw in their telegram channel that all their bounty participants may received their rewards after ICO. It is very sad that even Olga Buzova didn't make an action regarding this project.
actually there still active and selling is available but the big question no one are going to invest because what will happen before so how the team achieves the target if no one believes them now?
The team must work on getting back the trust of people so that the project will proceed and become successful. They need to gain the trust of their investors and also their supporters.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

I brought here weighty arguments to prove that it is not clean at hand people, what else do you need proof, please follow the link and see for yourself, I'm sorry that I could not find an article in English, please use the translator to understand it, thank you, I should have said this earlier, sorry I saw this Scam so late, I am even sure that if the project starts and investors will go into a huge minus...

Thank you for useful information and proof that Buzcoin is a scam, it is just sad that I waste my time supporting this kind of project but I just wonder if there is really an investor on this project because I don't see anyone that is claiming that he/she bought the token and pursuing the team.

CleverOracle

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

The team must work on getting back the trust of people so that the project will proceed and become successful. They need to gain the trust of their investors and also their supporters.

There are lot of red flags on this project so I suggest everyone to stop supporting Buzcoin and keep moving on although both our efforts and time has been wasted but we can't do anything at all.

onediamond

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

There are lot of red flags on this project so I suggest everyone to stop supporting Buzcoin and keep moving on although both our efforts and time has been wasted but we can't do anything at all.
let's see what they do after the date of ico end to make it sure what is real or fake about this project, after all accusation no update from the team so it means this is no longer to success?

rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

Is it true that this project is a scam project, I have seen a lot on the headline that this project is a scam, please clarify sir
guzman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

Best listing offer in exchanger like Binance.

WE DECIDE TO LIST 100 COIN/TOKEN FREE OF CHARGES
All user can recommend us best coin/TOKEN for listing.
If you are interested you can pm me or send email to: support@tradekainos.com.

Feature .

1. Support high concurrency

2. Ten million transaction per second.

3. Sign up with mobile and email.

4. Trader level :VIP Level-1 to VIP Level-6 (no trade fees for VIP Level-6)

5. Free market making option.

thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

Is it true that this project is a scam project, I have seen a lot on the headline that this project is a scam, please clarify sir
It's not clear but there is lot of negativity about it and the bounty manager now also stopped managing bounty and when you see doubts, it is better to not waste time and money on such projects.

CleverOracle

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

It's not clear but there is lot of negativity about it and the bounty manager now also stopped managing bounty and when you see doubts, it is better to not waste time and money on such projects.

Yes because it seems that the bounty management are now aware about the accusation or maybe they lost communication with the team behind Buzcoin so the project being a scam is make it much stronger, I have been supporting this project for a few months and didn't expect this to happen.

onediamond

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

Yes because it seems that the bounty management are now aware about the accusation or maybe they lost communication with the team behind Buzcoin so the project being a scam is make it much stronger, I have been supporting this project for a few months and didn't expect this to happen.
eveything is happen in just one wrong move of the owner and the developer but I can't imagine this would be happening after a good start of the project.

Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:15:33 PM

eveything is happen in just one wrong move of the owner and the developer but I can't imagine this would be happening after a good start of the project.
The team didn't do anything to proved their legitimacy of the project after being accused to be scam. Rumors before became reality due to irresponsible team members especially Olga Buzova that kept her silence until now.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
CleverOracle

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:36:59 PM

The team didn't do anything to proved their legitimacy of the project after being accused to be scam. Rumors before became reality due to irresponsible team members especially Olga Buzova that kept her silence until now.

I think that team was real but the project itself is just like an idea or imagination from them without a concrete procedure on how to create it, although they had a good concept for online marketplace.

Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:43:53 AM

I think that team was real but the project itself is just like an idea or imagination from them without a concrete procedure on how to create it, although they had a good concept for online marketplace.
Maybe the team depends only to the popularity of the said artist / entrepreneur Olga Buzova that they can earn the right amount to start the development of their project. They don't have a good foundation to proceed a good concept that they'd created.

xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

BUZCOIN (BUZ) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:44:34 AM

Well as  I see they have fake team and even linkedin profile for the director or ceo is unavailable plus the op of the thread has been red tagged  for promoting ponzi scheme project. Just beware guys especially investors.

buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:22:56 AM

📣 Dear friends,
On October 20, in accordance with the terms of BUZCOIN ICO, there will be a defrosting of BUZ tokens on your cryptocurrency wallets.

Investors who paid for BUZ tokens in cryptocurrency different from Ethereum will be listed "defrosted" BUZ tokens .

📌We will check the correctness of the bonus accrual and make additional accrual, if for some reason the bonuses were not accrued in the amounts that were provided by the bonus program.

The team BUZCOIN is in talks with several institutional investors to raise additional funds for the project BUZCOIN.

💡To date, ahead of the schedule specified in the Road Map, the MVP of  BuzChat messenger and Buzar marketplace have been prepared. In order to finalize the design, test these products, as well as the development of the social network BUZCOIN, additional investments are required, which we plan to attract within the next two months. In order to comply with the product development schedule, the sale of BUZ tokens will be extended until December 25, 2018.

📌The sale will be carried out on the terms of maintaining the base discount of 20%, regardless of the volume of purchased BUZ tokens. After the completion of the sale we will launch BUZ tokens on cryprocurrency exchanges. MVP of high quality will enhance the value of the token and provide high liquidity, and significantly speed up the emergence of a full-fledged commercial versions of BUZCOIN ecosystem .
https://d.radikal.ru/d25/1810/42/16585d8e2b0f.jpg
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

📣 Dear friends,
On October 20, in accordance with the terms of BUZCOIN ICO, there will be a defrosting of BUZ tokens on your cryptocurrency wallets.

Investors who paid for BUZ tokens in cryptocurrency different from Ethereum will be listed "defrosted" BUZ tokens .

📌We will check the correctness of the bonus accrual and make additional accrual, if for some reason the bonuses were not accrued in the amounts that were provided by the bonus program.

The team BUZCOIN is in talks with several institutional investors to raise additional funds for the project BUZCOIN.

💡To date, ahead of the schedule specified in the Road Map, the MVP of  BuzChat messenger and Buzar marketplace have been prepared. In order to finalize the design, test these products, as well as the development of the social network BUZCOIN, additional investments are required, which we plan to attract within the next two months. In order to comply with the product development schedule, the sale of BUZ tokens will be extended until December 25, 2018.

📌The sale will be carried out on the terms of maintaining the base discount of 20%, regardless of the volume of purchased BUZ tokens. After the completion of the sale we will launch BUZ tokens on cryprocurrency exchanges. MVP of high quality will enhance the value of the token and provide high liquidity, and significantly speed up the emergence of a full-fledged commercial versions of BUZCOIN ecosystem .

How about your bounty participants who helped the project? Any update for the distributions of tokens?

CleverOracle

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:31:42 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 12:12:48 AM by CleverOracle

For real? after all the scam accusation the team didn't budge to defend themselves and still continue the token sale. I suggest the team to respond to all questions or provide a concrete proof that the project is real if they want to have a successful ICO.

Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

For real? after all the scam accusation the team didn't budge to defend themselves and still continue the token sale. I suggest the team to respond to all questions or provide a concrete proof that the project is real if they want to have a successful ICO.
Agree on you sir. The team must clear the reputations of all the member of this project before continuing the ICO.

Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: