Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UPDATE - Best way to profit from Cloud Mining - BitForx.com [Official Thread]  (Read 484 times)
BitForx (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

What a nice words, this makes me to invest in cloud mining but wait. I don't have to pay for electricity? I don't have to worry about noise? I don't have to worrt about anything, just sleep and get money?
Man, what a lie. Cloud mining is profitable for offerers, not for investors. You lie customers with that beautiful worlds, you aren't crazy billionare to give us free money.
And you know it, if you still don't understand why we don't have to invest in it and what's cloud mining, don't hesitate and ask me, I'll make everything more clear.

Crypto world is diverse and everyone has their own opinion about everything that’s going on. Some people don’t trust Bitcoin or Altcoins, someone thinks that it is just a waste of money and time, some even don’t consider that Cryptocurrencies will achieve something big, some people try to buy as many Miners as possible, some people are just buying ICOs and holding on to them for a while.

What we are trying to say is that Everyone has their preferences and we get that you prefer Physical Mining over Cloud Mining, but there are people who would much rather invest in Cloud Mining. We understand your opinion and respect that, every opinion and remark is interesting and should be taken into account, but that depends on person.

We are offering our Audience a trusted service and it’s their business to choose Cloud or Physical Mining. Our aim is to provide a Person who chooses Cloud Mining and starts working with us, with excellent service and leave them satisfied. We are trying to be the best in this field, we provide our Audience with all the information needed, we try to be as Transparent as possible and offer our Customers better services than our Competitors do. It is crucial to realize that Cloud Mining is not for everyone, but if someone wants to invest in Cloud Mining we are ready to be as much help as needed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

You claim that you've been mining for 421 days when your site only launched last year - is there any proof for that?

You're also trying to market yourselves as a wallet service, which makes no sense. You're not an exchange, so as I said it makes no sense for anyone to store funds with you. They can easily use electrum or any other desktop client with a load more security.

I have to say that you have provided some video, which is good. But that's not conclusive evidence that you actually own the miners, or you are legit. If you guys decide to pull a runner, thousands of newbies will probably get scammed as a result with no legal recourse available to them.

Based on my personal experience, a legit cloud mining service is never profitable over the long run, and a profitable cloud mining service is never legit.

Just my 2 cents. I would recommend others to not try this site or any other cloud mining site for that matter. It's definitely not a "good investment for newbies", in fact quite the opposite.

Smiley
BitForx (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

You claim that you've been mining for 421 days when your site only launched last year - is there any proof for that?

You're also trying to market yourselves as a wallet service, which makes no sense. You're not an exchange, so as I said it makes no sense for anyone to store funds with you. They can easily use electrum or any other desktop client with a load more security.

I have to say that you have provided some video, which is good. But that's not conclusive evidence that you actually own the miners, or you are legit. If you guys decide to pull a runner, thousands of newbies will probably get scammed as a result with no legal recourse available to them.

Based on my personal experience, a legit cloud mining service is never profitable over the long run, and a profitable cloud mining service is never legit.

Just my 2 cents. I would recommend others to not try this site or any other cloud mining site for that matter. It's definitely not a "good investment for newbies", in fact quite the opposite.

Thank you for your Questions, we will try to explain everything from our side. Yes, our Mining process has begun 421 days ago, but we launched our Website last year. This is because, we have been preparing Miners, equipment was being tested, we were arranging everything so our Services would be flawless and ready to be used. After this, we decided to launch our Website and let our Customers start Mining Bitcoin with us. At the same time as we were being developed, our Competitors have been changing their contracts, agreements, prices, practically toying with Customers, and our main Aim was to end this and provide Customers with the services that would have fixed prices and Contract details.

As for the Evidence about the fact that the Mining Farm is ours, you can easily see in videos that there are BitForx Workers going around, doing their job. Video is presented by our Head of Marketing and PR Department, we provide our Audience with all the information about our Company and our Team. Besides this, our Mining Farm’s doors are open for everyone who is interested, every single of one our Customers, Journalists, Media, everyone who thinks it is important to see what we are doing and where are we working are welcome to visit our Mining Farm. Besides this, if you have any suggestions on how to prove that this Mining Farm is ours we are more than happy to hear it out from you.

As for the Wallet. We are still developing, adding some new features and making our Services more comfortable and relatable for our Customers. Of course, people can easily use other Applications or popular Wallets, but our Wallet’s Advantages are that we have both Hot and Cold wallet, where you can collect and save your money without any Internet Connection (Cold Wallet). We were thinking of gathering every feature that Cloud Mining needs in one point so the Customer doesn’t have to go around applications and websites to Mine Bitcoin.

It is important to help out others and give them your recommendations.Your point of view is important and we are glad to hear from you, but try our services first and then give us a review that is based on real facts and real experience. If there are any other questions regarding our Services or Transparency, feel free to ask, we are more than happy to answer you.
Ruby Anderson

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

I am a bit newbie in this field, I’ve been researching and learning more about this stuff (I want to start mining so..) It is the first time I hear about you, I’ve been going through your prices and they seem to be the same as Hashflare and genesis have, can you please tell me how will I profit by working with you? (how is it better working with you?)

Thank you for your interest. Let us say tell you that Cloud Mining is a great solution for Newbies like you and for people who don’t know what Equipment they should buy to mine, where can they buy it and how much it costs. Assuming you already know the benefits and downsides of Cloud Mining, we are straight away going to tell you shortly about us.
Our company was founded in Georgia in 2017 for the Local Market. After seeing our Success and satisfied clients we moved our range to Global Market. We provide our Customers with secure Digital Wallet, as well as Cloud Mining Services.
In comparison with our Competitors (you mentioned Hashflare and Genesis Mining) we have more and newer Miners. Our Hardwares are the world's’ most Modern Hardwares, while for example Genesis Mining uses old Hardwares for mining Bitcoin and Altcoins. Genesis Mining doesn’t have Contracts to sell at this moment and they have been instituted with several Regulations in USA (they are now unable to sell Contracts in USA).
Our Contracts are stable, unlike Hashflare’s, they changed the terms of their Contracts and their durations several times through all these years. We on the other hand have very engaging contracts and terms : We don’t limit our Customers on daily withdrawal amount, we have a very small fee for Withdrawal (which is going to be lowered in future). We are very Transparent about our location, our Team and our Process, we are engaged in our Community’s remarks and are glad to hear more from our already existing and potential Customers.

While it is your decision to invest either with them or with us, these are all the things you need to know. And if there’s anything else we can help you with, you can always contact us.

I'm sorry I still can't decide. are there any withdrawal limits?
BitForx (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

I am a bit newbie in this field, I’ve been researching and learning more about this stuff (I want to start mining so..) It is the first time I hear about you, I’ve been going through your prices and they seem to be the same as Hashflare and genesis have, can you please tell me how will I profit by working with you? (how is it better working with you?)

Thank you for your interest. Let us say tell you that Cloud Mining is a great solution for Newbies like you and for people who don’t know what Equipment they should buy to mine, where can they buy it and how much it costs. Assuming you already know the benefits and downsides of Cloud Mining, we are straight away going to tell you shortly about us.
Our company was founded in Georgia in 2017 for the Local Market. After seeing our Success and satisfied clients we moved our range to Global Market. We provide our Customers with secure Digital Wallet, as well as Cloud Mining Services.
In comparison with our Competitors (you mentioned Hashflare and Genesis Mining) we have more and newer Miners. Our Hardwares are the world's’ most Modern Hardwares, while for example Genesis Mining uses old Hardwares for mining Bitcoin and Altcoins. Genesis Mining doesn’t have Contracts to sell at this moment and they have been instituted with several Regulations in USA (they are now unable to sell Contracts in USA).
Our Contracts are stable, unlike Hashflare’s, they changed the terms of their Contracts and their durations several times through all these years. We on the other hand have very engaging contracts and terms : We don’t limit our Customers on daily withdrawal amount, we have a very small fee for Withdrawal (which is going to be lowered in future). We are very Transparent about our location, our Team and our Process, we are engaged in our Community’s remarks and are glad to hear more from our already existing and potential Customers.

While it is your decision to invest either with them or with us, these are all the things you need to know. And if there’s anything else we can help you with, you can always contact us.

I'm sorry I still can't decide. are there any withdrawal limits?

We do not limit our Customers with withdrawal money, however we do have a Withdrawal fee - 0.001 BTC. So basically, you can withdraw minimum of 0.001BTC, any amount greater than that can be withdrawn anytime.

P.S - We are working to reduce the Withdrawal fee in Future
BitForx (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

UPDATE:

Our Mobile Application is now available for iOS device users as well.

To download our App for iOS devices press here -   BitForx iOS Mobile App

For Android users, press here - BitForx Android Mobile App
BitForx (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

At this moment we only provide with Bitcoin Mining services, but soon (approximately this week) we will be adding LITECOIN mining to our services. As for the Ethereum, that is also planned but for now we can not confirm when will we start mining ETH.
Ruby Anderson

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

Hey guys, I wrote a review about you and few words about some of my experience in cloud mining. here, check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307867.new#new
BitForx (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

Hey guys, I wrote a review about you and few words about some of my experience in cloud mining. here, check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307867.new#new

Thank you for your review. We will make sure to be in contact with you!
BitForx (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

UPDATE !!!

Great news for everyone who was waiting for Litecoin announcement! We have been talking about it for a long time now and finally we are able to offer our Customers LTC mining. From now on you can mine Litecoin with us and store them in our Digital Wallet!

BitForx (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

For those who has been waiting for Litecoin Mining and keeping up on our Updates, here are the prices of our LTC mining services.

💲 Starter Pac - 5-120 MH/s Price per 1 MH/s $3.2
💲 Best Pac - 120-350 MH/s Price per 1MH/s $3.1
💲 Elite Pac - 350 MH/s or more Price per 1MH/s $3.0

BitForx (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

UPDATE 2018- 05 - 08

Great news Guys! Everyone who would want to try mining Altcoins, we are offering you our updates - you can now mine Bitcoin Cash with us!

Aside from Bitcoin and Litecoin (which was added few weeks ago) you can now mine BCH and store it in our updated Digital wallet Application.
BitForx (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

For those who has been waiting for Bitcoin Cash Mining and keeping up on our Updates, here are the prices of our BCH mining services.

- Starter Package - 50-1000 GH/s Price Per 10GH/s 1,9$
- Best Package - 1000-5000 GH/s Price Per 10GH/s 1.85$
- Elite Package - 5000 GH/s more Price per 10GH/s 1.8$

Be ready to get some more pleasant updates on our Price Policy!
BitForx (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

📋 Have a quick tour of our mining data center as well as have a quick glance at the building process of the new facility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S6o1Z7qveA&t=6s
Ruby Anderson

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

do Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash have the same price? or is it a mistake?
BitForx (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

do Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash have the same price? or is it a mistake?

Depending on backgrounds and generation similarity, prices of Mining contracts of BTC and BCH are the same for a time being. We are planning to update our prices to better suit the consumer requirements. We will announce our new price policy in the nearest future.

Thank you for being loyal to our services and good luck!
BitForx (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

Great news guys! We finally updated the Price for our Bitcoin Mining contracts!

Maintenance fee is given for 1GH/s with no Withdrawal Limits!

https://scontent.ftbs1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/34690242_2121882128070765_1783851822432124928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a19c82215b0dacab24838be2640f6352&oe=5BC02BD3
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: