Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictions 2018/2019  (Read 2407 times)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:58:02 AM

In my own opinion, my speculation with respect to bitcoin price value this year end of 2018 is that it may reach up to $25k USD.  Considering that the market is on uptrend and is stabilizing at 9kUSD, there is a big possibility of continuous increase in its value.  Will just hope that the resistance may no longer strengthen that may hamper it's growth.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:14:14 AM

What are your predictions for 2018?

From the main ones, I personally think that this year Ethereum will reach a good top. I would like to its price around $2,500-3000. Bitcoin...I hope it will go up again so at least people that bought in a rush in Nov/Dec. 2017 can return their money. Hopefully Bitcoin will do better and reach a million. Grin It would be nice to see litecoin closer to $500, or even higher.

Talking about ICO's, which one do you think will get the most X's? And which ones are a of time and money?

Yes, i also think that this year is a very good year for Ethereum (ETH), based on my calculation, i think ETH can reach about $1,5-2k at this end of this year, the growth price of ETH these past few weeks are very great and it will keep increasing

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:34:07 AM

What are your predictions for 2018?

From the main ones, I personally think that this year Ethereum will reach a good top. I would like to its price around $2,500-3000. Bitcoin...I hope it will go up again so at least people that bought in a rush in Nov/Dec. 2017 can return their money. Hopefully Bitcoin will do better and reach a million. Grin It would be nice to see litecoin closer to $500, or even higher.

Talking about ICO's, which one do you think will get the most X's? And which ones are a of time and money?

Yes, i also think that this year is a very good year for Ethereum (ETH), based on my calculation, i think ETH can reach about $1,5-2k at this end of this year, the growth price of ETH these past few weeks are very great and it will keep increasing

I think that this year would be a great year for bticoin and Ethereum.  My assumption in the year end price of btc,  it may able to reached $20k USD again while ETH could pkssibly reach around $1.3 K USD.
Just hoping that FUD and negative news could not hinder the growth of both of these coins.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Reginapotry12

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:16:08 AM

in 2018 there must be a huge increase, as more people learn about investing and  a major players eyes got their eyes on these assets
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:33:55 AM

Predictions are a waste to time, but in my estimation, all cryptos will flourish by 2019, with genuine projects, and greater world acceptance, with people rushing in to be a part of this inevitable work culture.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

my prediction, his situation will be the same. prices rise to the moon by the end of 2018, then fall in early 2019. then it will rise again in mid-2019, and peak at the end of 2019.
heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

My vision is the following:
1. I think Bitcoin can reach $40k by the end of 2018.
2. Ethereum may reach $2800.
3. Litecoin - $550.

Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

I also think this year the entire cryptocurrency market will peak.
So what we need to do is hold, wait for the profit you deserve.

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

I think that at the end of the year, starting from autumn, the meat grinder will start again, I mean that the market will become unpredictable and maybe a new coin will be issued in the top1
Tercyduq

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

In my opinion in next month's many new investors will look for cryptos that are cheap to invest as Bitcoin will be to expensive.My prediction for 2018 is that we will see a great market until the end of 2018 once we survived that drastic dips.2019 could be a year of a new correction in the first six months.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

I think that Ethereum will cost no more than 2500 thousand dollars, Bitcoin will approach the price of 25 - 30 thousand dollars. If we talk in General, many large altcoins will rise in price in 2-3 times.
geboy12

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

I think the ethereum will be heading towards the moon by the end of this year
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

I think the ethereum will be heading towards the moon by the end of this year

In my assumption, Bitcoin and ETH are most likely to grow in the coming years since most of the people are very much aware of the current situation. I believe that bitcoin could reached more than $25K USD in the year end and ETH might get high also in the Q4 of 2018. People have high regards to these coins believing in this reaity myth that is growing.

kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

My prediction is that by 2018/2019, a lot of people will embrace cryptocurrency and the crypto market capitalization will increase and I also see the government embrace cryptocurrencies.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

My prediction for altcoin is quite basic: I think almost %50 of altcoins will climb back to their all time high prices. Most of these ones will even go further. Ethereum will hit around $2000 and bitcoin will hit $50000.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:47:12 PM

In this year to next year they will appreciate cryptocurrency. However financial sectors and government institution will embrace the technology of blockchain so it will be use in the most part of the industry. to hide our wealth, data, keep our identity safe and etc.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:20:56 PM

My prediction is that by 2018/2019, a lot of people will embrace cryptocurrency and the crypto market capitalization will increase and I also see the government embrace cryptocurrencies.

ofcourse goverments use a crypto termins, but you understand- politics just talking, they dont use a cryptos- because for using of them you must to create a indusry for them

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:22:44 AM

ofcourse goverments use a crypto termins, but you understand- politics just talking, they dont use a cryptos- because for using of them you must to create a indusry for them

Well that's exactly what will be happen before the end of the year and in the next year, crypto currency will become more popular in the world by using blockchain technology, how to earn money and what the help they can get from with it.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:45:23 AM

Well that's exactly what will be happen before the end of the year and in the next year, crypto currency will become more popular in the world by using blockchain technology, how to earn money and what the help they can get from with it.

Since many country are now embracing cryptocurrency I think it will going to last. With the benifits and lots of opportunity in crypto I believe that many people will embrace it. For this year and the coming years cryptocurrency will help boost the economic industry of each country.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:46:34 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 02:20:16 AM by noriksiayol

Many people says that year 2018 is the great market price of cryptocurrency, but on my own prediction, the price of cryptocurrency this year is more likely similar on the price status that happens last year. Maybe it will be more higher this year but not so far when we compare last year, it is more likely and nearly the same last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: