Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MEDICAL BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 77 times)
amychong (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

So this is a medical blockchain I ran into today.
I thought it was interesting so I wanted to share.

There are about 350 million people are suffering from 7,000 different rare diseases. Humanscape provides a solution for the development and research of disease diagnosis, treatment and drug discovery.

Humanscape believes that systematically organized information from a good number of patients can be a solution to unconquered diseases.
Humanscape provides a decentralized network based on blockchains to collect a high volume of patient data, namely patient-generated health data (PGHD), on various disease groups. Furthermore, Humanscape facilitates active research into incurable diseases and the development of new drugs by linking patients to external industry sectors such as pharmaceutical firms and research institutes and helps patients to avoid complications. PGHD takes up around 60% of total amount of health data. However, due to the lack of a solid platform where it can be collected and organized in, it only exists in fragmented form.

Read the white paper here:
https://humanscape.io/whitepaper/Humanscape_Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: