Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency ATM installed in Zimbabwe  (Read 1476 times)
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

the adoption or adaptation of  the blockchain formula is spreading like a wild fire as we have over the weeks seen a tremendous growth of the users of the technology and that i believe has prompted the further step of deployment of the cryptocurrency Automated Teller Machine in Zimbabwe and that is just a take off point because i see it happening all over the african continent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:59:58 AM

Zimbabwe is a country where currencies are low. I think this is good news for Zimbabwe and good for crypto. Hope it can boost the economy of the Zimbabwean people. I would like to see more countries like Zimbabwe.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

the adoption or adaptation of  the blockchain formula is spreading like a wild fire as we have over the weeks seen a tremendous growth of the users of the technology and that i believe has prompted the further step of deployment of the cryptocurrency Automated Teller Machine in Zimbabwe and that is just a take off point because i see it happening all over the african continent
maybe this could attract many countries in Africa and Zimbabwe adopting this could provide evidence if the presence of a Bitcoin ATM could have a positive effect on the country.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

This is old news, but hearing today and Zimbabwe got such great ATM machine. I hope other countries would learn from Zimbabwe and install them in respective countries.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

That's a good move for the Zimbabwe's economy. Their economy needs all the help that they can get to recover and relying on cryptocurrency exchanges could just do the trick. I just hope that tight security measures are in place because as we all know,this country has some history of fraud too.
chacogi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

Good news for crypto and Zimbabweans. Step by step, the types of crypto will grow better. Maybe this will solve the financial problem that is happening in Zimbabwe. I hope it will soon have such ATM in my country.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

This such a good news for an African country like Zimbabwe after crucial financial crisis and i hope the interest in cryptocurrency is a nice move by such nation. This will have an impact on their economy and hope to see one in my nation.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

I think this is the right answer to those who are against the bitcoin , they don't know the importance of fast changing technology and how this technology will help the entire world to solve their latest problem, if this is used in positive thought of mind. so bitcoin can be used as a currency in any country, this will really boost the market and bitcoin also.

TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

I am pleased to read the news and know that more and more people are moving towards cryptocurrency. What a pity that in the country in which I live, it most likely will not happen soon
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

I think this is the right answer to those who are against the bitcoin , they don't know the importance of fast changing technology and how this technology will help the entire world to solve their latest problem, if this is used in positive thought of mind. so bitcoin can be used as a currency in any country, this will really boost the market and bitcoin also.
I believe that those who deny the adoption of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin simply stop developing. They do not want to learn something new and just stay in the old system. Embarrassed
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

More and more ATMs for cryptocurrency are being placed around the world. Interestingly, many countries fully support cryptocurrency while others do the opposite.
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

we are going to hear more news like that every year.when more people invest on bitcoin, there will be more atm.when thereare more atm, more people use bitcoin.just a matter of time.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
nayan_suvo

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

I think it is only the beginning, and soon such ATM's will appear in many countries of the world. It will greatly help Bitcoin to became more popular among the population of the whole world. I know that many projects had a similar idea to install ATM's, but the authorities of many countries are struggling with cryptocurrency. Indeed we want to hear lots of such news.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

More and more ATMs for cryptocurrency are being placed around the world. Interestingly, many countries fully support cryptocurrency while others do the opposite.
Yes and still there are countries that are opposing the popularity of crypto. They are stopping its massive adoption but we don't care at all, as long as countries like Zimbabwe are allowing crypto to penetrate within their jurisdiction.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

the steps taken by Zimbabwean countries are good by switching to using cyrptocurrency, because their currencies are hit by inflation quite badly. I think the Zimbabwean step is feasible in the example of other countries experiencing economic problems by adopting cryptocurency to replace their country's currency
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

it is always good to hear that third world countries are also participating in the cryptocurrency adaptation. this only means that we are exponentially expanding our community and will later on result to higher prices of btc
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

The country's largest cryptocurrency exchange Golix has introduced ATMs loaded with US dollars for customers to buy/sell bitcoin. But, unlike other ATMs this ATM can't dispense cash, real cash, US dollar, the Bitcoin ATM will be dispensing cash sent from abroad or proceeds from the sale of cryptocurrency.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

this is just the beginning, I'm sure in the next few years it will spread throughout the continent. Cryptocurrency will make Zimbabwe's economy increase, hunger and civil war caused by poverty will slowly stop... I really hope that all countries experiencing crisis due to poverty can think of developing and using cryptocurrencies as a solution.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

This is an awesome development and clearly shows that the bitcoin revolution is not border constrained. This will open up new opportunities in Zimbabwe where this revolution has begun. Good news here.
This atm machine seems that the cryptocurrency was keep in developing because they already produce to how easily withdraw or convert cryptocurrency into fiat. I hope this kind of machine will be spread all over the world so we can really convert our cryptocurrency into fiat without any hussle and paper works.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

Zimbabwe is a country that's recovering from a very corrupt government and the economy is slowly get life back. There involvement in cryptocurrency would really help them in this quest and installing a cryptocurrency ATM is in the right direction that's if the news is authentic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: