Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DAOstack: Complete Tools for Decentralized Collaboration at Scale  (Read 14518 times)
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

"DAOstack is a project backed by a passionate and qualified team, with a compelling use case, and unique technology... which I believe stands out as unique among the vast sea of ICOs."

https://medium.com/ledgercapital/daostack-coin-report-a81123389e26

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

"DAOstack is designed to provide accessibility to even non-technical individuals to configure any essential changes to the decision-making process or even set up a decentralized organization."

https://medium.com/@namastecrypto1/how-daostack-intends-to-be-the-internet-of-work-48e28ed7dbf4
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

“TalaoDAO's mission to create the first token for the freelancing economy could change the way freelancers are working all over the world... they can own their professional data and decide how to monetize it with full independence." Matan Field, DAOstack Architect,

https://medium.com/@talao/talao-partnering-with-fusion-and-daostack-to-achieve-widespread-adoption-and-blockchain-synergies-8919f119c44e
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

Is the DAOstack tool set blockchain agnostic or can it only be used for the blockchain that DAOstack will be using? Or is it just a toolset that helps you create your own blockchain with a DAO on top of that?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:16:29 PM

"DAOstack is using blockchain to build scalable, collaborative systems that empower collectives, tribes, markets and other groups."  – Brian Oaster, The Block Talk

https://www.theblocktalk.com/2018/06/can-the-blockchain-empower-indigenous-communities/
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:22:44 AM

The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

Are you talking about topic starter? That is just a bounty manager, his organization already held a lot of campaigns and there were a couple obvious scams, but in case of daostack i'm sure that it is not a scam, i'm watching it already a long time and didn't notice any scam behavior or something like that from their side.

Yes talking about the topic starter. If it's true that he promoted scam ICOs how can we know this one isn't a scam?

As for me i know that they are not scammers and really working on their product, partnerships etc. because i'm watching by them from the ICO stage and i still was not regret in case of project development. But there is a real problem with a token value, it already lost around 80% from ico price... and this is a real problem for all of us, still no one liquid exchange and small and not "quality" community. As for you, you should do your own research and you will find out that this project is definitely not just another scam story.

Maybe you are right but of course you have a look at the person's profile which made the announcement and negative trust doesn't help to build confidence.

i know this marketing team already a long time and it doesn't matter me too much, they can not know in advance what project is a scam and what is not, so that red trust don't worry me, it may be just a fight for a place under the sun among bounty managers or another competitors, who knows, we all already saw a lot of heated passions here on the forum for various reasons and it may be just another one.

That's important to note: you know them but what about those coming to this thread for the first time with not so much experience. They will think that something is fishy and that might slow down investment a good bit.

Maybe you are right, but people always should do their own research before invest in any project, if they do this than they can see that it is a legit project with real team and unique and promising subjects. It is also worth analyzing the code of their product and then all suspicions will be lifted.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

"“The first principle of designing the DAO stack was not to build a specific protocol or a specific application, but rather to build the soil, the ground from which a whole ecosystem can grow and thrive.”
Matan Field - DAOstack architect & CEO"

nice, i remember this quote, it is from their explanation video. and i liked this one too:

"There was this feeling that cooperation should be easy and can be easy but it was a missing element..." 
- Matan Field (CEO and Architect at DAOstack)

You could use it too, would be great to see.
langnhangvl

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:37:31 AM

Richard Heart is a maximalist, a school a thought that looks down on anything not bitcoin, so it's safe to assume the channel embraces that thinking. Having a diversify porfolio also requires you to keep an eye on different projects, hence different communities, so it's also an opportunity to enrich your understanding.
BTC786

Activity: 495

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Regardless of the development team's reasons, the GEN token has fallen 90 percent, well below its offering price.
TeamDeedCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

DAOstack GEN has been added to Coinswitch. Coinswitch is a cryptocurrency swap service that allows users to
swap 300+ different cryptocurrencies directly with each other through an easy-to-use interface. With it, token
holders can convert their cryptocurrency of choice into $GEN, or vice-versa, at the
cost of a slight transaction fee.

Donate us Merit please!

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

DAOstack partner Gnosis' DutchX seeks to become the first Dutch auction decentralized exchange  and an open platform for the fair price finding of tokens.

divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

"This part of the blockchain revolution- the ability to have more effectively governed organizations than those based on money, hierarchy, or seniority- is the big part of the blockchain iceberg below the surface."

divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

DAOstack continues to have a thrilling summer complete with media features, major steps forward for Alchemy, and ongoing participation in events of the blockchain community.

divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

"We are fortunate to be witnessing one of the greatest evolutions of money. Bitcoin is the most advanced and effective form of money we ever had. The main reason is: it was carefully designed to be just that." - Adam Levi, DAOstack CTO

hamedo98

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

The GEN token will be used to as a curation mechanism. Imagine a list of proposals being voted by members of a DAO, any GEN holder (with or withoug reputation) who believes that the proposal will pass can stake his GEN to boost the proposals
when enough people have staked their GEN, the proposal is boosted, put on top of the list of propoals, and put on a short timetable at the end of which the voting will be over. The boosting process enables holographic consensus to kick in, and instead of a proposal requiring a quorum or absolute majority, the boosted proposal will be decided by a relative majority
lettet9879

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

Can someone help explain how the token actually works, struggling to see how it will accrue value?
loganalonro

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Anyone going to being in Berlin during the ETHBERLIN?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

The project is really interesting,the product that develops the team DAOstack is really in demand on the market,the development of decentralized applications,I really think very attractive,I will definitely follow the development of the project, and wait for its full implementation.

Pay attention to the trust ratings of the thread moderator. If that person is know for promoting scam ICOs, then there is a chance that this might also be one.

Are you talking about topic starter? That is just a bounty manager, his organization already held a lot of campaigns and there were a couple obvious scams, but in case of daostack i'm sure that it is not a scam, i'm watching it already a long time and didn't notice any scam behavior or something like that from their side.

Yes talking about the topic starter. If it's true that he promoted scam ICOs how can we know this one isn't a scam?

As for me i know that they are not scammers and really working on their product, partnerships etc. because i'm watching by them from the ICO stage and i still was not regret in case of project development. But there is a real problem with a token value, it already lost around 80% from ico price... and this is a real problem for all of us, still no one liquid exchange and small and not "quality" community. As for you, you should do your own research and you will find out that this project is definitely not just another scam story.

Maybe you are right but of course you have a look at the person's profile which made the announcement and negative trust doesn't help to build confidence.

i know this marketing team already a long time and it doesn't matter me too much, they can not know in advance what project is a scam and what is not, so that red trust don't worry me, it may be just a fight for a place under the sun among bounty managers or another competitors, who knows, we all already saw a lot of heated passions here on the forum for various reasons and it may be just another one.

That's important to note: you know them but what about those coming to this thread for the first time with not so much experience. They will think that something is fishy and that might slow down investment a good bit.

Maybe you are right, but people always should do their own research before invest in any project, if they do this than they can see that it is a legit project with real team and unique and promising subjects. It is also worth analyzing the code of their product and then all suspicions will be lifted.

Sure they should do their research but as the number of projects is increasing they will be more strict and take quick decision factors into account. Maybe it's not making a difference, just saying but I don't know.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
divowok
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:45:32 PM

Meet Plantoid: an art project made up of metal sculptural parts, as well as software embedded directly on a blockchain. Billed as a “blockchain-based life form,” Plantoid is the brainchild of DAOstack alchemist Primavera De Filippi to visualize her academic research on blockchain technology.

lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

Sure they should do their research but as the number of projects is increasing they will be more strict and take quick decision factors into account. Maybe it's not making a difference, just saying but I don't know.

i am very strict in case of new projects now too, and everyone should be strict too, a lot of real scammers are working on this market now and we must to be very careful every time when considering any investment opportunity. But in case of daostack i'm not doubting that everything will be ok, don't know why, just have a good feeling about this. And i'm watching by them and i like it. Of course there is a lot of questions about market making for GEN token, but i think they will do it in it's time, we need just relax and wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: