Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:46:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who think this is bull market  (Read 672 times)
rdzepc

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

I do not think that the current market signs are a sign of the arrival of a bull market! Because the market is now underfunded, many new tokens attract a large number of investors, which makes it impossible for the major currencies to rise in a short period of time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

I do not think that the current market signs are a sign of the arrival of a bull market! Because the market is now underfunded, many new tokens attract a large number of investors, which makes it impossible for the major currencies to rise in a short period of time!

I beg to disagree. I believe the market is going bullish soon. Yes, indeed the market has been red for quite a period of time but this may be a situation wherein the market is red and it will soon go up and skyrocket. This could possibly be the works of supply and demand
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?

I strongly believe it also. This is the start of a big earning profit. The trends in the crypto market is very promising. It starting to recover frmn the lowest price.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

i am thinking this is the market recovery mode on. This bull market will gradually comes up and it will be prevailing till  july. anyway i keep my holdings for the year end.

whats your views ?

I do not think that the crypto market has already moved to the bull market. So far, it looks like a stabilization and a transition from a bear market to a trade in the range. The market can go from here to both sides.

As now it is clear from April the market turned down and at the moment some stabilization has come. From this point the market is likely to go down again, but not with such force as in winter.
lan.anh63

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

I do not think that this is a bull market. Similarly, I try to restrain my savings until the end of the year. The crypto price will always up and down. Then there will be more or less known picture. That is the unique thing about crypto. Because now the market is under the influence and participation in the auction can hit the capital. And we can take advantage from crypto by that way. The rise from the lower limit occurred at a fairly large volume, especially after the accumulation period, I think this is a trend change. It is just how it is. But there is no exact confirmation yet. Whatever it is, the price of btc will rise again sooner or later.
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

I still think we have till around July-August before the true bull run starts. Right now we are still correcting from the harsh fall of last month and the beginning of this month. I do believe we will start to see more stabilization though and the falls won't be as harsh as they have been.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: