Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmarketcap is good or bad.  (Read 211 times)
combat007 (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:42:55 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 10:43:50 AM by combat007

I am an investor of BITSUM and I applied for listing at cmc as a users and many other users did because
Our coin BITSUM cross daily volume limit of 100k and we believe cmc will approve

CMC Now only approve TOKENS, Tokens pays good amount , Minable coins are of not value even
if they have good community support they says.

Unfortunately Bitsum does not meet our requirements for listing at this time.
Please feel free to re-apply when this project has become more established

BITSUM is started in Sep 2017 and its 8 month old project and now when BITSUM started GETTING
value from investors then CMC says "apply again when more esatablished"whereas they are approving tokens that are 2 month old

BITSUM HAVE

Above 4000 telegram Users 1400 Twitter followers above 120K Daily volume 60K Wallet installs
Listed in 3 Exchanges and
I don't know what extra stuff CMC is looking for?

Developer don't have btc to pay for listing and they already applied 3-4 times and rejected many users like me
have tried but same answer , we thought admin is not doing it so we applied but we also see rejection.

I think CMC is now approving some coins by accepting payment , they force coins by continous rejection so that coin
put offer in front of them.

I dont know what to pay about cmc, but if you have minable coin try apply them Also check there recent approved project
you will find that they are approving useless token in there portal because they are paying them.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NNMVN

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

Vote for the first Telegram coin. BitSum !!!
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

cmc now started applying all rules of token to similar coins
which is not good as per me.

noone can prove cmc is taking money or even if they did then only employe is involved in this.

ben2t

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

They should change this:

Donate BTC: 3CMCRgE.............................
Donate LTC: LTdsVS8.............................
Donate ETH: 0x007470907........................
Donate BCH: 1LVXG4Z4oF................................

to this:

Pay BTC: 3CMCRgE.............................
Pay LTC: LTdsVS8.............................
Pay ETH: 0x007470907........................
Pay BCH: 1LVXG4Z4oF................................
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

I am an investor of BITSUM and I applied for listing at cmc as a users and many other users did because
Our coin BITSUM cross daily volume limit of 100k and we believe cmc will approve

CMC Now only approve TOKENS, Tokens pays good amount , Minable coins are of not value even

BITSUM is started in Sep 2017 and its 8 month old project and now when BITSUM started GETTING
value from investors then CMC says "apply again when more esatablished"whereas they are approving tokens that are 2 month old

BITSUM HAVE

Above 4000 telegram Users 1400 Twitter followers above 120K Daily volume 60K Wallet installs

Developer don't have btc to pay for listing and they already applied 3-4 times and rejected many users like me
have tried but same answer , we thought admin is not doing it so we applied but we also see rejection.

I think CMC is now approving some coins by accepting payment , they force coins by continous rejection so that coin

I dont know what to pay about cmc, but if you have minable coin try apply them Also check there recent approved project
you will find that they are approving useless token in there portal because they are paying them.

What exchange sites are those? I can only see stocks.exachange with a volume of ~4BTC - which is nothing.

But to be honest, telegram is shit and it doesn't matter in crypto, it's a hugbox only for people who love the project but you seldom can have critical discussions there (or on slack) without getting shit on by the masses. They're echochambers because nobody joins them randomly who is neutral or dislike the project - unlike here, where you can argue just about anything. Twitter also doesn't matter, when it comes to crypto it's just used for spam for pumpimg purposes.

Being heavily tied to a centralized service (telegram) the coin is also centralized in a sense.

And there's no block explorer (outside of telegram) which is required to have a coin listed - along with an exchange with open API.

CMC became much worse in many respect but I can see why they don't care about listing Bitsum.

Not your keys, not your coins!
combat007 (OP)

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

BITSUM HAVE

What exchange sites are those? I can only see stocks.exachange with a volume of ~4BTC - which is nothing.

But to be honest, telegram is shit and it doesn't matter in crypto, it's a hugbox only for people who love the project but you seldom can have critical discussions there (or on slack) without getting shit on by the masses. They're echochambers because nobody joins them randomly who is neutral or dislike the project - unlike here, where you can argue just about anything. Twitter also doesn't matter, when it comes to crypto it's just used for spam for pumpimg purposes.

Being heavily tied to a centralized service (telegram) the coin is also centralized in a sense.

And there's no block explorer (outside of telegram) which is required to have a coin listed - along with an exchange with open API.

CMC became much worse in many respect but I can see why they don't care about listing Bitsum.

Exchanges are
 tradeogre.com, stocks.exchange, 5iquant

Stocks.exchange Volume - goes up and down but average stay above 10 BTC

We are also working on FACEBOOK Wallet. Telegram is First Phase

Telegram is used to Store coin for those who store coin in Exchanges
We have private version of Telegram wallet as well which is not traceable and work like gui wallet with backup option

Block explorer is http://explorer.bitsum.money
We will enhance explorer after your suggestion
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

I think you need to contact admin and dev of BITSUM about what kind of requirement that they need to being fulfill so can be listed on CMC. My Point of view, CMC has full authority to accept and declined any token application that comes in, but this doesn't mean they will put a cost for it. CMC is more getting worse, that's true, but it is would be better if BITSUM team going to improve their weakness.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

I think you need to contact admin and dev of BITSUM about what kind of requirement that they need to being fulfill so can be listed on CMC. My Point of view, CMC has full authority to accept and declined any token application that comes in, but this doesn't mean they will put a cost for it. CMC is more getting worse, that's true, but it is would be better if BITSUM team going to improve their weakness.
Im not defending CMC but they do really have their own criteria on accepting or listing a particular altcoin in the site.Telling them that they do really need some money is just presumptions and you cant accuse other projects that they do pay thats why being listed. You dont have any proofs but theres a possibility but it isnt really a strong reason for you to blame on not getting listed.Instead of minding those things better to ask frankly on what should really be improved.Criteria on being accepted is there and Bitsum isnt still qualified.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:47:33 AM

Im not defending CMC but they do really have their own criteria on accepting or listing a particular altcoin in the site.Telling them that they do really need some money is just presumptions and you cant accuse other projects that they do pay thats why being listed. You dont have any proofs but theres a possibility but it isnt really a strong reason for you to blame on not getting listed.Instead of minding those things better to ask frankly on what should really be improved.Criteria on being accepted is there and Bitsum isnt still qualified.
you are right, but CMC is still popular and a favorite of many crypto users. if BITSUM meets the requirements requested by CMC, I think there is no excuse for CMC rejecting BITSUM.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

you are right, but CMC is still popular and a favorite of many crypto users. if BITSUM meets the requirements requested by CMC, I think there is no excuse for CMC rejecting BITSUM.

Maybe there is the problem with BITSUM because firstly it should satisfy their criteria because most of the coin listing coinmarketcap daily without any problem, once they reach the minimum target of their desired volumes. I hope OP should contact the Dev the submit the form on behalf you people.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

Have you checked the exchanges? I mean the coinmarketcap won't count your volume if those exchanges are not in their list....pretty unfair anyway. Good luck  BITSUM I believe in you! Still you can ask livecoinwatch https://www.livecoinwatch.com/ to add you, they are same as cmc, but at least their support answers faster)))

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: