Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You only need 1 good year for Bitcoin to be a good investment  (Read 741 times)
vanessbtf39

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

I do not think, everything depends on the quantity of the investor, that is, supply and demand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nilstairsa

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

I dont like btcs or any other cryptoz that much i dont get to have faith over those blind folded currency
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

yes most people are always complaining, I am not a financial expert but I rarely see profits above 50% a year on stocks, people want to earn profits quickly, like gambling.
so I think if anyone wants to make a quick profit it's better to get him to gamble instead of investing.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

Actually you need more than a year to be a good Bitcoin researcher and investor. However, with 1 year, you can learn more about the fundamentals of the Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin markets. You can start investing in ICO projects. But to become a professional, you need to work harder and spend a lot of time to accumulate experience. It is important that you trust Bitcoin.
Dne work

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:47:00 PM

for btcs to prove that they are good investments, they can be searched or researched over coinmarketcap.com about the past records of btcs

Do not complain and keep waiting for good luck. As you said we need a year or more to get a good profit from bitcoin investment because usually the price is in downward trend at the beginning of the year and prices skyrocket on the other end so it means we need at least a year. But many people are invested in bitcoin at the wrong time when the price is already high. And chances are people will buy bitcoin for a year more than 80%, and in this January many people expect bitcoin prices to exceed 50K or even 100K. I am careful about that, but when the investment is risky, I hope the price can stabilize above 10K this year.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

for btcs to prove that they are good investments, they can be searched or researched over coinmarketcap.com about the past records of btcs

Do not complain and keep waiting for good luck. As you said we need a year or more to get a good profit from bitcoin investment because usually the price is in downward trend at the beginning of the year and prices skyrocket on the other end so it means we need at least a year. But many people are invested in bitcoin at the wrong time when the price is already high. And chances are people will buy bitcoin for a year more than 80%, and in this January many people expect bitcoin prices to exceed 50K or even 100K. I am careful about that, but when the investment is risky, I hope the price can stabilize above 10K this year.
I do not agree to that statement. One year is a long time. Only six months are enough to become an expert in any company anywhere around the world. Either you do online bounty campaigns, or long term or short term trading, you can really learn the tricks and tactics in a short time to be a good investor and not in a year. Having said that, if you invest in Bitcoin right now, you will be able to invest and earn huge in few months.
anhtuan845

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

People should be a regulator. This is the usual competition where the strongest survive. We just need to stop buying shit coins and the market will quickly filter out it's unnecessary crypto currency.
And I liked the Bittrex rule. If the company doesn't have a work product, they will delist token. Great rule. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

We just need to stop buying shit coins and the market will quickly filter out it's unnecessary crypto currency.
It's impossible. Noobs are buying shitcoins. Hedge funds are buying shitcoins. Whales are buying shitcoins. This virus won't deal with itself, but needs the bubble to pop in people's face.

And I liked the Bittrex rule. If the company doesn't have a work product, they will delist token. Great rule. Smiley
That's quite a flawed term since every coin technically has a 'working' product that it offers. Bittrex has quite a significant amount of shitcoins and tokens listed that are completely unnecessary and not useful at all. The shitty Bitcoin forks BTG and BCash for example, what purpose do they serve other than generating wealth for the greedy bastards behind them? Bittrex has 10 pages worth of garbage listed, which just points out that they aren't looking to maintain quality, but just quantity.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

I do not agree to that statement. One year is a long time. Only six months are enough to become an expert in any company anywhere around the world. Either you do online bounty campaigns, or long term or short term trading, you can really learn the tricks and tactics in a short time to be a good investor and not in a year. Having said that, if you invest in Bitcoin right now, you will be able to invest and earn huge in few months.

6 years may be enough to make you an "expert" But being an expert won't allow you to affect the market and have consitent successful trades. What op probably meant is that a with the right capital and good decision making, a year of good movement would be enough to make significant profits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

Strong hands are needed for the big reward at the end. ^smile^
This pointed out there is no instant profit for everyone who came to this place. A process will make a person confident about his investment choice, not only spending money but a thought to stay that will change it in the future.

There is probably no one who will know bitcoin prices in the next quarter, but a trend that continues for many years will always be a benchmark to believe and stay for HODL.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████