Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about sending profit to other bank account  (Read 208 times)
apelmerah

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

It could make a mistake about a bank account, and it could be fatal to make a mistake account, you should be wary and careful.
marielbeckham

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

All the previous commentators are quite right considering this scheme to be too risky.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

I came into contact with someone who claims that they are a group of people who do day trading in the Netherlands, by depositing their profits into accounts in Belgium (after which they then demand that the person with the Belgian account transfers a part to their own account). They therefore do not have to pay 52% extra on their profits. (That is what that person claimed, I do not know if this is correct).

That person claimed that I could then hold 30% for myself. Is this too trustworthy and can not I get problems with my bank? What do you think about that?

At first sight I do not think that they can do much wrong with only my bank account number but you never know.

Thanks in advance,

Joris
Never ever give your personal information to any strangers and consider your bank account as your personal information, you never know what they got under on their sleeves. And that offer sounded too shady, just make sure you are always ahead of them if they want something from you. So, that just in case of any fail/illegal scheme you got something to counter from them. It's good that you should be suspicious to someone if their offer is like too good to be true.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:18:50 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 02:04:11 AM by Oasisman

I came into contact with someone who claims that they are a group of people who do day trading in the Netherlands, by depositing their profits into accounts in Belgium (after which they then demand that the person with the Belgian account transfers a part to their own account). They therefore do not have to pay 52% extra on their profits. (That is what that person claimed, I do not know if this is correct).

That person claimed that I could then hold 30% for myself. Is this too trustworthy and can not I get problems with my bank? What do you think about that?

At first sight I do not think that they can do much wrong with only my bank account number but you never know.

Thanks in advance,

Joris

They cant do much wrong with only your bank account number exposed to them, but it can harm YOU in a very unexpected way.It's not a scam, it's legit, 30% thats a very reasonable amount. It sounds very inticing right? Im sure they are transfering huge amount of money that you'll never expected. Unless if your bank account history matches the volume of transactions that they'll make, or you will be compromised and put into questioning.
Think about it. Theres no easy money, unless if you get super lucky Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████