Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETED  (Read 435 times)
therealfalcon (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

I just saw again your site from mobile, and it seems that your site is not quite good on mobile compare to pc or laptops, never mind that. But what I curious about is your slots, how much each slots can hold per game? Is there any limited btc that each of them can hold? And after all slots is filled then there will be one winner right? Let assume 10 slots is filled and slot 1 is the winner, then on that slot 1 there is multiple input from many players, hoe do you distributed it?

yes I am still working on the user interference.  i want to make it as simple as possible and even add a live grup chat plugin.

regarding the slots when a user deposits the bitcoin the slots shows as booked, no qr code will be shown after payment, just slot number. any further btc send by any other person will be ignored by the system.

then on that slot 1 there is multiple input from many players - qr code is itself encoded with the value to send, means as soon as you scan it, it will fill the amount for you.

and if there are more inputs from other users, the first one with 0.01 ( bet amount ) is chosen as the winner.

I hope I tried by best to answer your concerns is there anything else ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

UPDATED SCREENSHOTS, GOT first 2 betters

therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

added bonus + Few UI fixes

therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:15:05 AM

Second Game !!

therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

New Game implemented

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

So until all the slots are filled the game will just stay idle?

I don't think this will really catch on.

You will get issues in the future when BTC transaction fees are 300-400sats/byte. What will you do then.

You can always use BCH or ETH or LTC but you still have the issues of all the slots getting filled and users having to wait days to get their result.

You should try and make this some form of smart contract where the bet is decided instantly based on some block hash.

You don't realize how impatient some gamblers can be. Hence why they all bet on dice.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 723

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

You will get issues in the future when BTC transaction fees are 300-400sats/byte. What will you do then.

You can always use BCH or ETH or LTC but you still have the issues of all the slots getting filled and users having to wait days to get their result.

You should try and make this some form of smart contract where the bet is decided instantly based on some block hash.

You don't realize how impatient some gamblers can be. Hence why they all bet on dice.
Agree on what you have said which i had checked out he site it do have 10 QR images which suppose to be 10 cubicles to be filled out which 10 users on each of them.By just seeing on the system itself you would really need patience for sure since it wont be filled out on all slots which means it would really be on idle state (Correct me if im wrong) and as adaseb said gamblers are impatient most of the times.They cant wait too much longer to see on what would be the results.
therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:18:41 PM

Agree on what you have said which i had checked out he site it do have 10 QR images which suppose to be 10 cubicles to be filled out which 10 users on each of them.By just seeing on the system itself you would really need patience for sure since it wont be filled out on all slots which means it would really be on idle state (Correct me if im wrong) and as adaseb said gamblers are impatient most of the times.They cant wait too much longer to see on what would be the results.

1st of all thanks for suggestion, both if you.

Its Sort of lottery System, means you can have you number and pray for its jackpot, the normal day lottery companies may or may not alter there results, but this game is pure based on blockchain so its transparent and work as soon al all lottery tickets are sold.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 723

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

Its Sort of lottery System, means you can have you number and pray for its jackpot, the normal day lottery companies may or may not alter there results, but this game is pure based on blockchain so its transparent and work as soon al all lottery tickets are sold.

Hmmm! Actually quiet confused on how it works.Lets say you choose up or get 1/10 on a certain qr code/portion which means the results would vary on just on the 10 spots only? If those 10 are already filled it will automatically chose  the winner?Duration? If it does then odds on hitting up the pot would be on 10%.
therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

Hmmm! Actually quiet confused on how it works.Lets say you choose up or get 1/10 on a certain qr code/portion which means the results would vary on just on the 10 spots only? If those 10 are already filled it will automatically chose  the winner?Duration? If it does then odds on hitting up the pot would be on 10%.

Yes,

When all 10 slots are booked, the winner gets funds automatically and the game resets.
winning odds are 10% for each slot, and the winner takes it all.

Why don't you try it out ?

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:14:43 AM

I just saw again your site from mobile, and it seems that your site is not quite good on mobile compare to pc or laptops, never mind that. But what I curious about is your slots, how much each slots can hold per game? Is there any limited btc that each of them can hold? And after all slots is filled then there will be one winner right? Let assume 10 slots is filled and slot 1 is the winner, then on that slot 1 there is multiple input from many players, hoe do you distributed it?

yes I am still working on the user interference.  i want to make it as simple as possible and even add a live grup chat plugin.

regarding the slots when a user deposits the bitcoin the slots shows as booked, no qr code will be shown after payment, just slot number. any further btc send by any other person will be ignored by the system.

then on that slot 1 there is multiple input from many players - qr code is itself encoded with the value to send, means as soon as you scan it, it will fill the amount for you.

and if there are more inputs from other users, the first one with 0.01 ( bet amount ) is chosen as the winner.

What do you mean by this? I do not think if it is really fair enough to let the one that play using 0.01 btc is the winner if the slot 1 is winning. This must be really absurd to let they win just like that. So there is no ditributed equally to all the player that exist on that winning slot? Only one winner and that is the one spend 0.01 btc?
therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

What do you mean by this? I do not think if it is really fair enough to let the one that play using 0.01 btc is the winner if the slot 1 is winning. This must be really absurd to let they win just like that. So there is no ditributed equally to all the player that exist on that winning slot? Only one winner and that is the one spend 0.01 btc?

I think you got lost due to my language gap, anyways its completely fair, as winner is decided by slot only.

a video is coming soon.

therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

another update !

therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

moved to new server !

therealfalcon (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

pushed a new update and using new library's sorry that site was in maintainace for few days !!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: