Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trader or Gamblers.  (Read 2352 times)
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Trading and gambling isn't the same thing. Although they have some similarities. Gambling usually has a fixed chance of winning/loosing whilst trading is unpredictable. They are similar in that they are both done for a chance in getting something in return. A positive return. I think we all gamble at some point in our life.

Trading is more profitable and safe because you can always research about the current coin you are interested if it has a potential to grow in the future while gambling will just make you lose immediately if you are not good in the current game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Trading and gambling isn't the same thing. Although they have some similarities. Gambling usually has a fixed chance of winning/loosing whilst trading is unpredictable. They are similar in that they are both done for a chance in getting something in return. A positive return. I think we all gamble at some point in our life.

Trading is more profitable and safe because you can always research about the current coin you are interested if it has a potential to grow in the future while gambling will just make you lose immediately if you are not good in the current game.
I wouldn't call trading as safe, there is a risk and in crypto we are trading high risk assets because of lack of regulation.
However, if we are smart enough and we understand the possible market movement, then maybe we can easily make ourselves to become rich here, but I would say that only few people can do that, they are the ones who are gifted.

lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

Discipline is the key, don't stick to "the bigger the risk the bigger the reward"
in every trade minimize the risk as possible, good luck
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.
I do not think that. You should not trade based on your thinking, you need to seize the opportunity as well as promote the market analysis

Dealing with yourself is only necessary when you set goals, if the market is against you, you will not have any goals.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

Trading is pretty much gambling, I know some "pros" out there like to think they have some type of strategy but this market is unpredictable unless you cheat and have insider information.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

Do not compare the trader and gamblers i know and we all knows the difference between of them, same has have risk, but trading is a serous job to earn profits in the clean way, not unlike for the gambling is not the source of earning for is only the game of fears.
Exactly. The transaction is not the same as the black and red games with unbeatable odds. The transaction is fully predictable price, if you have experience, knowledge of the transaction. If you think the deal is like gambling, I think you're wrong
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

In my opinion, i see no difference between a trader in the crypto-market and a gambler.
I believe both individuals wager money or something of value on an event with an uncertain outcome with the primary intent of winning money or material goods.

In events of both crypto trading and online gambling these three elements(consideration, chance and prize/outcome) exist.
While crypto trading may look a little different from online gambling in terms of user interface interaction, the concept is the same.

The advice we should give both crypto traders and online gamblers should be focused on they being aware of scammers and avoiding them as much as possible.
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:14:35 PM

Trading from day one has been for those who want to create wealth but not in a haste, but as for gambling is a get rich quick scheme. Trading in the crypto world combine these two features ( it has a little bit gambling in it because at times understanding the market becomes difficult but patience is keen here and that's the hallmark of a trader) Smiley.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
trader and gambler may differ depwnding in your trading experience if you have been in trading for long years probably you already experience different situation in the market and this make you vecome a beter trader while gambler are those who have limited experienced in the market and invest based on hype and other referrals  which in the long run may loss their investment unstead of earning

Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:46:08 PM

Both zone unit unsafe and in each, you're your own foe. Indeed, even on betting, you're mindful that betting isn't legitimate propensity and you perceive that the rates of winning are slight thought about than losing, and anyway you bet to either win or pursue your misfortunes, and some time or another you complete losing loads cash|of cash owing to wanting to ask some cash.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

I do not think that. You should not trade based on your thinking, you need to seize the opportunity as well as promote the market analysis

Dealing with yourself is only necessary when you set goals, if the market is against you, you will not have any goals.

I will go for trading because yes in trading your lose is always depends on you, you need to keep calm everytime the price falling down to avoid losing money, but in gambling there's nothing change when you lose you lose and you don't have nothing to do but to face your lost.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

We are all traders, we can not be considered as gamblers. Because we all depend on the market price, if it rise we all win, if not we will lose. It will depend on how we handle our strategies to gain.
and we also use analisys while decided to open transaction.meanwhile gamblers just put their oder , and wait is it win or loss.no strategy to put their order.
Similarities are there but I think people don’t have to make this controversial. These are two different fields and methods and shouldn’t be compounded at any cost. Trading is a respectable way of earning where your skills and efforts must pay you back while gambling is nothing but luck game. If you aren’t good in luck today, seems you would be drowning yourself.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

You do have a point as we must come into the game as gamblers. As newbies, a good number of us saw trading as a get rich system, thereby making some uncalculated gambles which came back to haunt us. But after a while, we have to see the potential of the market and go back to scratch to learn our way back.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

Yes trading is better than gambling on which our ideas and strategy can be paid off but in gambling it all depends on luck on which it cannot be back again that can cause us a regret that we should not do it again. Every step to earn a money, there is risk and also we need to have a patience because there is an exact time that all of our efforts can be paid off and trading is the one who can paid it and having a huge chance to give us a profit in the future.

Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Yes trading is better than gambling on which our ideas and strategy can be paid off but in gambling it all depends on luck on which it cannot be back again that can cause us a regret that we should not do it again. Every step to earn a money, there is risk and also we need to have a patience because there is an exact time that all of our efforts can be paid off and trading is the one who can paid it and having a huge chance to give us a profit in the future.

Anyone will always think that trading is better because in gambling you can go broke in just one day and you will never have the chance to gain back all of the money you have wasted.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

I believe that we need experience, knowledge, as well as constant analysis of the cryptocurrency market and projects in order to succeed in trading
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

I believe that we need experience, knowledge, as well as constant analysis of the cryptocurrency market and projects in order to succeed in trading
That's what you need, either you want to be a successful gambler or a trader, you need to know what you are doing.
It's a risky game, so you need to know the risk first in order to know how much you bet on your trades or when you gamble, also they have different strategy so you have to do a separate approach.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

Human nature likes to take risks and wants to make quick money, wants to do everything quickly but it can not be like that, the situation goes to be losses and troubles. Most people compare trading to gambling, but it is not. trading is a very comprehensive job. You have to do a lot of research, you have to do a lot of analysis, you need to be foresight, you need forward vision. On the other hand, The only important factor in gambling is the luck, in fact, luck is also an important factor in trade but in the trading, luck is not the only important factor, that is the difference between trading and gambling.

R.R.L.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

Trading and gambling have many similarities, but it seems their nature is different. If you use your mind, your brain when trading, trading will not be gambling. In gambling, you can only win or lose. So we can't equate trading with gambling. I'd prefer trading, some people say trading is safer than gambling, I think that's right. When you play gambling, you depend a lot on luck, and you can't control your luck. Meanwhile, if you trade wisely, victory will be in your hands.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

In both you place some money on the outcome that you don't know for sure. Very important thing is to stick with your plan and avoid that 'tilt' condition that we all have. It is the hardest thing to do. I am very calm person and there's time when I just snap. Very rare but sometimes I do. It is important to be aware of that state where you are losing yourself. In moments like this you just stop, make a pause. I think that it is the most safe way. That will keep you from making stupid decisions, things that you didn't plan to and will definitely limited your loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: