Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trader or Gamblers.  (Read 2347 times)
ashkanm

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

I prefer trading and the buy only on spot market, not futures or trading with laverage. Cryptocurrencies it self is very high risk market. Why we need laverage and futures. Futures will only make you lose. And laveraging is just like gambling. I am investing in crypto not gamblingPeople who do trading without any analysis and out of sheer blind following, are the ones who are gambling and will get rekt.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

It's very much hard to stop us from daily trading & daily profit. Daily profit is  very lucrative though very risky. Without understanding the market it's night mare. without understanding doing trading is one type of gambling
Yeah said very well, it is a type of gambling when you enter into it without having any knowledge or even little knowledge is also a dangerous thing here so you have to be a knowledgeable person in order to have a good time. Trading is a best opportunity in the crypto world especially with the Bitcoin that has high potential to generate huge profit for us.
vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Your point is correct one part. In a certain sense, when dealing with just manipulative numbers, it seems that no one is encouraging us to do what we do. All are manipulated by their own greed. Trading is exactly the game of psychology, not gambling. We are confronted with dance figures and create the psychological confusion of the new man leading to FOMO or FUD. You can bet against a group, but with this market you can not trade in groups, you have to master your decision, avoid the movement, have to master yourself.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 675

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

It's very much hard to stop us from daily trading & daily profit. Daily profit is  very lucrative though very risky. Without understanding the market it's night mare. without understanding doing trading is one type of gambling
Yeah said very well, it is a type of gambling when you enter into it without having any knowledge or even little knowledge is also a dangerous thing here so you have to be a knowledgeable person in order to have a good time. Trading is a best opportunity in the crypto world especially with the Bitcoin that has high potential to generate huge profit for us.
Huge profit would only be possible in the long run so long term traders might have better chance to be profitable than long term gambler.
Actually this could also depend on your skills, skilled base gambling is profitable like sports betting but I would not advise to master gambling because most of the time we loss in this kind of game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
eTherertradderr

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

It helps you earn a lot of money and it is pretty good and exciting.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

I prefer to be a trader than to be a gambler. We all know that gambling is illegal in most countries in our world but many people are becoming addicted to it because it can exercise your brain to work better when you bet for something. In trading, we have our own moves and tactics to gain profits unlike in gambling that most of the times, people are only rely on luck. This only an opinion of mine, if you have your own, you can share it too.  Wink
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

I prefer to be a trader than to be a gambler. We all know that gambling is illegal in most countries in our world but many people are becoming addicted to it because it can exercise your brain to work better when you bet for something. In trading, we have our own moves and tactics to gain profits unlike in gambling that most of the times, people are only rely on luck. This only an opinion of mine, if you have your own, you can share it too.  Wink
like me, i am more interested in trading, because luck factor is very small. but the analysis and strategy that determine a trader, so that from trading can be to meet the needs of life
zahrah74

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

Having a good trading business certainly has a small risk, especially not violating the rules of law and religion, it will certainly give good and good results in the future.
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

Having a good trading business certainly has a small risk, especially not violating the rules of law and religion, it will certainly give good and good results in the future.

Trading is the most risky. There is no risk to small risks. It can give a lot of things in the dark of the night, can take over again. Do not violate the rules, but do not obey any laws. However, everyone is inclined to fight for good.
shajiba

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

How right you are! All of us actually had a dream of making great fortune overnight more or less, but is this possible? The more we imagine about it, the more we lose. Therefore,don't always be fantasies, keeping your feet on the ground, planning out what price to enter and what price to sell before we invest.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

Actually, for me, being a trader is also more likely to being a gambler. Being a gambler doesn't mean you are literally unto gambling, gambler in the way of taking the risk without knowing that you will get a profit. In the world of trading, you can't predict accurately what will happen so you need to take the risk even though you know there's no guarantee of you having an income. Sometimes you rely on luck, and sometimes you need to analyze just to lessen the risk you will take. Being a gambler is not bad at all it only became a thing if you gamble in the wrong platform.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
megasynk

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

trading without reading roadmap,whitepaper;team member is a gambling trading without any knwoledge is a gambling and it can be worst on gambling if you invest in a scam project atleast in gambling youhave a chance to win but when you invest in a scam project your money will only worth 1 satouchi
Fair point, gambling is giving out your money to pure luck. Trading shuld be based on the research you've made and the amount of patience you have.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

true in cryptocurrency trading, all decisions are in our own hands. and I think a trader is not the same as a gambler. as well as trading in cryptocurrency, in my opinion it cannot be said to be a gambler. A little example of the difference between a gambler and a trader is that if someone has lost gambling, I think their defeat will be 100%, but if they lose in trading, maybe the balance will decrease a little and will not run out. defeat in trading is only a result of a reduction between the purchase price minus the selling price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:25:46 PM

For me, both of these things in crypto are symmetrical. What I meant from that is that it is the same. Both  of them. But there were certain cases that being the trader is more reliant rather than being a gambler.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

Both have the same result as you will end up a winner or a loser. In trading, for instance, you can always trade anytime you want like day trading but it doesn't always give you a positive result. But effort wise, gambling requires a little of your time than that of day trading.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

Both have the same result as you will end up a winner or a loser. In trading, for instance, you can always trade anytime you want like day trading but it doesn't always give you a positive result. But effort wise, gambling requires a little of your time than that of day trading.
at this time, I no longer want to play gambling, because many people say that it's not something good. besides that, I'm really bad at it. I always lose doing it. I prefer to trade, because it makes me have a lot of experience in buying and selling business.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

In coin trading, you are your only enemy. There are no rules in this arena, only you facing you, and you are both winner and loser.
People may think that they are fighting with the market, other investors, or those scammers shark that always have their eyes on your money. In fact, you are fighting against yourself. You are the one who made the decision. You can decide yourself to lose or win, trust me.

As human nature, we all want to make a bunches and make it fast; too much temptation that incites us to gamble with our account.
In the end, only you can chase off the temptation to follow the plan.

Personally i do prefer for trading, the simple reason is we may gain more profit instantly by doing gambling but not all the time. If you lost your entire money will be gone, this may be luck and some analyse. But trading is not like that, if one price are dropped, no need to panic.. we can gain profit inorder to hold their coin.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

if you like call it trading if you like call it gambling but what is certain is the risk which is inevitable you lose and sometime you gain. there is nothing like expert trader. I believe in experience because like they say experience is the greatest teacher. sometime I wonder why am fighting so hard the market. at the end of the day the lost overweigh the gain most especially now when the market is highly unpredictable. pump today dump tomorrow.
javierromero69follaculos

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

To earn money at a faster speed, gambling is the thing but it is too risky as well.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

true in cryptocurrency trading, all decisions are in our own hands. and I think a trader is not the same as a gambler. as well as trading in cryptocurrency, in my opinion it cannot be said to be a gambler. A little example of the difference between a gambler and a trader is that if someone has lost gambling, I think their defeat will be 100%, but if they lose in trading, maybe the balance will decrease a little and will not run out. defeat in trading is only a result of a reduction between the purchase price minus the selling price.

Everything in life is somewhat similar to gambling, but if your perform gambling litterally with your own risk I think it's more prone to losses rather than winning. Unlike if you're doing trading, although you loss your profit sometimes and the good scenario about it was you're going to recover the capital you had.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: